It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM: Leaked document "INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I haven't had time to read the actual document, but what this guy says about it warrants a look see.

I was unable to quickly find a link. Can someone search for this and post here?

I'd like to see if what he says about it is really there.
edit on 6-3-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have read quite a bit of it. It is pretty disturbing.

Source

Supposedly, when confronted about the document, the government did not deny its legitimacy, they instead stated that it was never intended for public viewing.

Maybe someone has a source for that, I heard about it, but, didn't check for validity of the claim.
edit on 6-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Thanks for sharing. The PDF file contains a lot of info and quite a bit of reading. For people who do not have government/service background, it may seem confusing but it is written in pretty typical DoD language.

I intend to print a copy for my congressman to explain... which should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Has this been posted here before? I haven't heard about this.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

It's been brought up in many threads, but, I do not know if it has had a thread devoted to it.

Regardless, I think it's important for this document to be discussed. I would like to see ATS pick it apart just to see if it can be debunked, because, if its true, it is the scariest thing I have ever read.

If you couple this with the massive ammunition stocks that DHS has reportedly acquired/ is still acquiring and this US army job listing straight from goarmy.com that eerily mirrors the title of the document, it seems that something is brewing.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Assuming this is what it is said to be, it would be clear that hundreds, if not thousands have worked on various parts of the plan. Given the 6 degrees of separation theory, we all should know someone who has worked on it, or at least know someone who knows someone. So how on earth can a plan to incarcerate thousands of friends, neighbors and family be created without much hooha.

Consider that the folks who created this will be the first to be incarcerated, with their families and probably a few friends - why you ask? Because the were more then willing to sell out said family and friends by helping devise a plan to incarcerate the formally free slaves. The first to be whacked in any uprising are the sellouts, those who gladly laid the foundation for the uprising, they never get the golden pot, they get a cheap execution or a dark, wet corner of the cell.

What is remarkable to me is that it is beyond easy to hire people to devise methods of killing, maiming, poisoning, incarcerating, destroying their fellow man.

All one has to do is simply pay someone fiat currency and a new executioner is found within a day or two. Need someone to create a radioactive poison and test it on unsuspecting folks, easy. Want to put '___' in a town's bread supply just to see what happens? Easy. Want to create systems of control which, on the surface, are far less preferable then death? Easy, just pay them, then tell these folks they are super important and that their 80k payday plus benefits means secrecy has been bought.

What in the human condition allows for the sellout of everyone else? What in us creates the foundation that a few bucks, and some false hero %$#^sh#$ laid on them actually gets people to gleefully create systems that destroy the human life without any, any, reservations, let alone remorse?

For me, were you to ask me to do any of the following, for all the tea in china, the awnser is no: Execute someone, dump toxic waste in a river, poison one or more people with FDA listed toxins, poison anyone, incarcerate anyone with lies/testimony, shoot anyone, drop a bomb on anyone, etc. But for a few bucks there are MILLIONS who will do these things, and, keep quiet about it due to some twisted sense of duty.

Consider, one of your friends, or one of your friends of a friend - maybe a family member, worked on this project, and they worked on this in order to incarcerate you and your family. And, when they come over for that Sunday BBQ, or attend the most recent wedding, note they are sitting with the people they hoped their work will incarcerate, and they drink, and toast and smile without any hint of shame. They worked hard on this project, pride, sense of accomplishment can only be had when they see their work in action - sadly they won't, as they will be the first to go in some way: death or incarceration.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
sigh*

There's been talk of these "camps" for a long, long time ... since at least the late 80's if I remember correctly.

There's even a list of where these camps are supposed to be located. Well, I can tell you right now that there is no camp near me where there is supposed to be.

Alaska:
Wilds of Alaska possibly East of Anchorage.
No access by road however, there is a railway system
Facility holds 500,000 people

Source*

First, there is no camp East of Anchorage. There's a suburb called Eagle River with about 40,000 people. And "wilds of Alaska" cracks me up. Anchorage is large enough to have two full-sized Costcos.

Secondly, the rail system in Alaska does not connect to Canada or the lower-48 states. There is no way to move people to/from Alaska via rail. According to the Alaska railroad's website, "At this time there is no connecting rail between Canada or the Lower 48 and Alaska." That is the ONLY railroad company in operation in Alaska. Well, except the Whitepass railroad in Skagway but it's a tourist thing.

Lastly, 500,000 people is nearly the entire population of Alaska. Last I checked, it was around 650,000 people.

Let's look at another "list of camps" shall we?

ALASKA

Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000

Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility.

Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility.

Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks

Source

Okay, first I've delt with East of Anchorage. There ARE roads. The Glenn Highway is a three lane highway in each direction in and out of Anchorage. There is no area large enough on the bases to put 500,000 people. That is just stupid.

About Eielson a Wainwright -- there's nothing there. I know people that were stationed at both. Those bases are much, MUCH to small to keep people. Does anyone realize how cold it gets in the winters up there? We're talking -50F (ambient temp) for weeks on end. It would be stupid and expensive to hold people there.

Alaska has more small planes per person that almost any US location. For many people that live in the remote interior of Alaska -- a plane is like their car. I'm pretty sure a pilot would have spotted a large facility to hold people by now.

It's to cold, it's to remote, there's not enough people here. If they're 100% wrong about Alaska, and obviously have NO CLUE about Alaska -- how many other locations on these lists are accurate?

If these lists aren't accurate (and have been circulating for years) -- who's to say that this new information from the OP isn't being twisted and blown out of context?

I couldn't take it anymore people. Every time someone brings up these camps and starts talking about where they are -- these stupid location lists come up.

*rant mode off*

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

This isn't a discussion about where they are. This is a discussion about a leaked document that contains the details on the management of a such a facility, in great detail, I might add.

Everyone has seen the lists of locations and are fully aware that not all of the locations are what they are reported to be.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There are none in my state either other than an old WWII camp that has been renovated but we are talking for historical purpose. If it were a glass it would hold no water.

Now I see a reason for these manuals. But that is if we went to war with IRAN and we incited the Muslims. There may be history repeating itself like WWII. Asian Americans were rounded up. But to round up even an 1/16 of average Americans not going to happen EVER...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If the lists are wrong, then the premise that there are camps being constructed is compromised.

If the theory that camps exist is compromised, then this .pdf is compromised.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The difference would be the source of the list and the pdf.

Random internet people vs the Department of Defense. There is a huge difference there with the credibility of the two sources.

I didn't say the pdf was legit, by the way, I suggested that we try to debunk it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think leaked is a strong word.

It is available for download on the AKO(Army Knowledge Online) site. Any member of the US Armed forces can sign on and print a copy. Also notice that there is no classification marking on it. If it were supposed to be a controlled document, at the very least it would have "For Official Use Only" typed on the bottom of every page.

Also, the US military has a plan for every possible situation you could possibly conceive of. Not for nefarious purposes, but just because it is the practical thing to do.

Now, don't get me wrong.
I wouldn't trust the Govt. to tell me what time it was.

I'm just giving my opinion of this manual.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My friends,

This is already in discussion here

Just sayin

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange Program or by other means. This determination was made on 8 December 2008. Other requests for this document must be referred to the Commandant, U.S. Army Military Police School, ATTN: ATZT-TDD-M, 320 MANSCEN Loop, Suite 270, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473- 8929.

DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document.

I checked the doc from several sources online and this text appears on the front page of all of the ones I checked.

Whether the government actually plans to use these procedures or not, it is still a disturbing read.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by watchitburn

DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange Program or by other means. This determination was made on 8 December 2008. Other requests for this document must be referred to the Commandant, U.S. Army Military Police School, ATTN: ATZT-TDD-M, 320 MANSCEN Loop, Suite 270, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473- 8929.

DESTRUCTION NOTICE: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document.

I checked the doc from several sources online and this text appears on the front page of all of the ones I checked.

Whether the government actually plans to use these procedures or not, it is still a disturbing read.

You know that scene in a "Few Good Men" where Jack Nicholson rants about "You Can't handle the Truth!"

I think that applies in this instance and the average American can't! Now should we be keeping on eye on the Military Industrial Complex? Yes...The MIC is always working contingencies, plans, and backups which may never ever see the light of day. But if they ever do happen there is FM explaining how it will be handled.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Especially with the new guidelines outlining who might be considered a terrorist, the truth might just be scarier than fiction.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Especially with the new guidelines outlining who might be considered a terrorist, the truth might just be scarier than fiction.

Let's be crystal clear here. Some brass tacks if you will.

In what instance would the average American be rounded up and thrown into a camp? And by whom? Then give me a historical precedence of this. You will be unable to find one where a country rounded up even 1/4 of it's own citizens...

So what scenarios are plausible?

Civil war: Ok fine but again you have a large portion of your populace at war or unrest with the military or vice versa. This has happened in not only other countries but in this one. But again you had a small percentage of prisoners in camps or held as POW's

Invasion: Happened in other countries and the invaders are placed into camps, but doesn't seem as likely unless there is a major catastrophe. Despite those Red Dawn fears America will never be invaded from the sea! Mexico is already crossing the border so let's look north. Then the Canadians might overwhelm us.

War: This again has happened before and is the most likely of scenarios given our history with WWII it seems more likely that any camps would be used to hold any American combatants who could be actual citizens. Also any dissenters or conspirators who are against this war.

But a wholesale rounding up Americans (all races and religions) is not only implausible but impossible.
edit on 6-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Where did I say they were coming to round people up?

If that's how my posts were interpreted, I apologize. I just find it unnerving that the plans for such a scenario are down on paper concerning American citizens, as the document clearly describes the detainment and reeducation (through psyops) of our own people.

In any scenario where this document would come into play, I don't believe that they would come after everyone. I understand that it is not possible to detain that many people. The document does however, describe detaining of political dissidents, movement leaders, terrorists, and the like, complete with the use of deadly force if necessary.

Now that more than 7 days of stored food, missing fingers, and a strong belief in the US constitution can make anyone a possible terrorist, we should all be concerned about this.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Where did I say they were coming to round people up?

If that's how my posts were interpreted, I apologize. I just find it unnerving that the plans for such a scenario are down on paper concerning American citizens, as the document clearly describes the detainment and reeducation (through psyops) of our own people.

In any scenario where this document would come into play, I don't believe that they would come after everyone. I understand that it is not possible to detain that many people. The document does however, describe detaining of political dissidents, movement leaders, terrorists, and the like, complete with the use of deadly force if necessary.

Now that more than 7 days of stored food, missing fingers, and a strong belief in the US constitution can make anyone a possible terrorist, we should all be concerned about this.

Ah that was not totally directed at you. So sorry just trying to state where is the probable scenario.

Please direct me to where 7 days storage is suspected to be a terrorist something official please. I am sure there is the State of UTAH that might have a problem with that. Not to mention FEMA says have a plan and food storage...
www.fema.gov...&web.pdf
www.ready.gov...

Bit contradictory if you ask me. That or fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't know what you consider to be 'official' but, here is a vid of Rand Paul stating that it is a law on the books. 7 days of food mentioned at around :30

He also mentions missing fingers and weather proof ammo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join