It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Goes On Strike !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I have an app for that!! Lol

But seriously though, if the work force did stop for a little while, I believe the 'power
elite' would see ##it differently. Maybe we need to convince the farmers to keep the food
in our own countries, until this passes, if it ever will. Just my personal opinion though.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

I thought along similar lines years back, but rethought it. It won't work.

I agree ! Hopefully OP will understand it's as if he is on a road others had to pave.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Maybe if someone ever does anything tyrannical people might want go from living in one the most peaceful, free, and easy to live in times of history to a full scale bloody civil war with millions of dead and word of chaos and starvation. If people from Americas past could see what we complain about today they would have a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am already on tax strike. I will no longer feed the beast. I also deal strictly in cash or barter.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You want to end their escapade? Here. Withdraw all your money from everywhere. Take it into the street. And burn it. Then refuse to work. And take what you need. Food. That's it. Peaceful protests do nothing. At all. We go on strike, people who need work step in and fill our spots. Problem solved. We need to burn every piece of money we find right in front of their face. An then riot. Take the food that is ours. Don't kill each other in the process because those other people are now fellow soldiers. It's really that easy. Then start up the Venus project. The end.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

Except most of the money is virtual, and incapable of being burned.

Just as the jobs will be filled, so too will the monies. What easier of an excuse to go all digital, devalue into a new currency, and screw the people over for even attempting to mess with the status quo.

Please try again.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatedobserver
You want to end their escapade? Here. Withdraw all your money from everywhere. Take it into the street. And burn it. Then refuse to work. And take what you need. Food. That's it. Peaceful protests do nothing. At all. We go on strike, people who need work step in and fill our spots. Problem solved. We need to burn every piece of money we find right in front of their face. An then riot. Take the food that is ours. Don't kill each other in the process because those other people are now fellow soldiers. It's really that easy. Then start up the Venus project. The end.

When the brochures sound too good to be true, the end product is generally nowhere near as useful as advertised. Buyer beware.

The Venus Project is an organization that proposes a feasible plan of action for social change, one that works towards a peaceful and sustainable global civilization. It outlines an alternative to strive toward where human rights are no longer paper proclamations but a way of life.

We operate out of a 21.5-acre Research Center located in Venus, Florida.

www.thevenusproject.com...

Who are "we"? And more importantly, where do "we" get our funding?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

True, 97% of money is digital. All in all, the only way to truly fix it, is to raze it. A nuke to wall street and the white house might do a great deal of change. Labeled as a domestic terrorist to ensure the well being of the rest of the world isnt to bad. I dont see a change happening ever, unless its razed. Sad to say, but sometimes the best of things come from the worst of things.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Ive done a great deal of research into this project, and i believe in it with all i have. I believe they have the answer, but as their founder says, the ones atop the pyramid will not give up their monetary system so that we might a society that doesnt rely on money, actually has no money in it. They just use modern technology, as life was ment to be, to advance. Not keep it secret and regulate it to make a profit. We can house everyone in the world. We can feed every human being alive. We can provide worldwide medicine. With the help of technology. I dont see anything wrong with it. And its not a fact of where do we get the funding. Its all donations. Its not about do we have the money, its about is there enough supplies. And there is. Theres an easy energy source that can power the entire world for 4000 years RIGHT NOW. But theres no profit. So it wont be done. The venus project is giving it away for free. Why? We are not americans and koreans and whatever. We are human beings. The end. We need to help each other, or we are failed.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

WE NEED TO GO ON STRIKE!!! If everyone, the world over, refused to work, we'd have their attention. We'd have their balls in a juicer.. those massive corporations that work feverishly into the night to make an extra buck would SCREECH to a halt. I guarantee you, we would have their attention then.

...until the first person cracks once they threaten to take away your security to provide for your children, then everyone left after that will be labelled terrorists and they will have a reason to use those tanks/drones/bullets.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I say we give them the chance to use them. Then watch as the start the slaughter, and Russia and North Korea and China comes to our rescue. They dont hate our people. They hate the fact that our govt does what they want. That the US govt has so many people everywhere, we CAN do what we want. They are tired of our bankers ruling the world and threatening the well being of their people. Its never a war between china and US or korea and US, its a war between, China and the elite few who want more money. The elite chose to use the US as their central command, because of our technology and strategic postition, not to mention at the time it was a truly free country. Hard to believe around 33 people rule this entire planet. Its time they fall. And be ready, their successors are ready to step up. They need to be hunted like animals, for that is exactly what they are.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Okay, how do you contain the chaos once it erupts? What better order do you implement? How do you enforce it? How do you make sure fractions of power don't spring up? The mafia doesn't take control? The military doesn't split into regions?

You can't just blow up the current powers and expect things to get better.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And its not a fact of where do we get the funding. Its all donations.

Is there a donors list available for us skeptics?

And keep in mind, drug pushers give their goodies away for free too ~ until you're hooked.

On one hand they say "One of the basic premises of The Venus Project is that we work towards having all of the Earth's resources as the common heritage of all the world's people. Anything less will simply result in a continuation of the same catalog of problems inherent in the present system." which sounds a LOT like the abolishment of private property.

And yet on the other hand they tout their 21.5 acre research center in Florida.

We all know the system as it exists is an abysmal failure, we just need to be VERY discerning about any too good to be true pipe dreams.

There is nothing evil about money, the problem orginates with evil men who manipulate its value. Want change? Move to Iceland, they know how to clip the wings of evil men so the money in circulation benefits of the people not the crime syndicate known as central banks.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If all of America committed to one day off, everyone, it would send a message to the powers of our unity. If the U.S population could agree on just this one day of cooperation, the message it would send to the rest of the world is worth that one days pay.

I am always pondering what it would take to pull something like this off. Social networking would make it possible. And then there is the message. Return of all civil liberties? corporate and political accountability? breaking down glutenous federal bureaucracies? There is so much that we should be demanding, I don't know where to start.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hear you mrdeadfox and as much as I would like to see that happen that's not the way it's going to go. In order for their to be a massive strike there needs to be a sense of community and people must truly be willing to look after each other. When the guy you convinced to not go to work gets fired are you going to let him live with you for a while when he can't pay the rent? I am not saying I wouldn't love to do it or it's a bad idea, just saying it needs to be built up in a way that people could still live. It takes a little more planning and a support network that may enable people to fire their bosses. Until there is a better plan I got to say, I can't do it.

On the other hand I run a company with a friend doing environmental work on people's homes, so I have already tried to get my way out of the system. Me going on strike wouldn't really help bring down the system, it would just let my friend down, but not buying their crappy products and being compassionate for others helps.

And I just want to say I totally understand, I find myself feeling like I want to explode sometimes just thinking about what's going on, but thats how they getcha. You gotta keep calm and maintain your composure, think critically and come up with a plan that will remove you and as many people from this paradox. Other than that, enjoy your life.

AWA

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It wouldn't have to be so drastic as not go to work. All that would need done is everyone stay home after work. No bars, no movies, no shopping for stuff you can do without, and no driving the car unless it had to be done.
If all we did was what we had to do the taxes the government wouldn't get would hurt them good.

Stop using credit cards would hurt the banks in itself. Until we the people can stand together as the American that doesn't have life so good we will continue falling.
I have no faith in that standing together stuff. You have the haves and the have nots. The haves don't care till they become the have nots.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Yea I wasn't gonna say anything but I am on a mortgage strike myself. But let me set the record straight, I got a loan at the top of the bubble at 7% interest. The house is way underwater and they gave a 25 year old fresh out of college a $200,000 loan. I have practically begged them to refinance me but they refuse. And when I finally decided I would stand up to them and just quit paying...wait for it...It felt freaking great!!!! I am done with the materialism bs and if they truly wanted to rectify the situtation they could. By the way I work my ass off, am not on welfare, and have some money saved. So tell me why I can't get refinanced when the gov't owns my mortgage and our gov't is supposedly for the people, by the people, I do not pretend to know. It's actually quite liberating when that decision is made.

Funny thing these morons actually gave me another loan on a condo I'll be moving into. That mortgage is getting paid, because the interest rate is fair. I understand my situation is unique and a lot of people that are being taken advantage of by the banks can't simply move, and I truly feel for them. The best thing to do is come up with a plan and stand up for yourself against these banks.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We're all between a rock and a hard place. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't. The system is rigged against us peons.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Okay, so we go on strike and bring the country (and a lot of other countries) to a grinding halt... we get their (TPTB) attention and present a list of demands that must be met before we'll go back to work...

What would our demands be? What would make US happy?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

EXACTLY VERY WELL SAID. It is the only real option left , to crash the system and take back control , or allow them to bring it down anyway and do it their way. Full of what we have witnessed as Fascist tactics meant to control and enslave only.

Below is a video that shows who the real TERRORISTS ARE, not the fake ones we have been directed and regulated to prevent but the real ONE %

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join