It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Demands Timetable For Israeli Withdrawl From The West Bank.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by buster2010
In history Jews have been driven out over a hundred countries there is no way all these countries could be wrong.

Sure those countries driving people out could be wrong.
But dont' forget .. everyone has driven the 'palestinians' out as well.
They've been kicked out of a whole lotta' places.

So if supposedly no one wants the jews in their country .. and no one wants the Palestinians in their country ... then why is everyone so upset about them not getting along in that tiny little bit of land in the Middle East? Going by what you said ... if a group of people are continually kicked out of different countries then both the Jews and the Palestinians must be pretty awful and they deserve each other and the unending war that they have. Right?

The Jews had no country and the Palestinians did that is a little difference. And the Palestinians were in their country for over 1400 years. And the reason why a lot of people are getting upset because of all the people that are being slaughtered.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Ummm... The holocaust was a lie, I thought you had got the memo...
Of those advertised 6 million jews "killed" in the "holocaust" there are MANY discrepancies.
So many that even the history had to be revised by the jews to a more reasonable figure of 1.5 million jews.
There is also days worth of strong evidence that many of these jews were not "exterminated".
But even if the whole holocaust lie was real, it would still not give the right for the israelis to terrorize the ME and steal land.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I just want the children, on both sides, to quit being hurt.

Both sides???
I'm sorry I thought you got that memo as well.
There are only children being hurt on one side of the fence.
For every one picture you can show me of a "hurt" israeli baby, I can show you a thousand murdered Palestinian children.
If we could get the israeli terrorists back within their borders and out of West Bank, that would be a great start.
This goes for their "smart" bombs and aircraft that never seem to be the best at distinguishing bad guys from babies.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A display of aggression by all means is evil and cannot be justified in any sane way.

Who is the aggressor again??? Is it Israel on Palestine or the USA on Israel???

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I just want the children, on both sides, to quit being hurt.

Both sides???
I'm sorry I thought you got that memo as well.
There are only children being hurt on one side of the fence.
For every one picture you can show me of a "hurt" israeli baby, I can show you a thousand murdered Palestinian children.
If we could get the israeli terrorists back within their borders and out of West Bank, that would be a great start.
This goes for their "smart" bombs and aircraft that never seem to be the best at distinguishing bad guys from babies.

Exactly. I feel sick when I hear people describe the genocide in Palestine as a "war", or as a problem caused by both sides. That couldn't be further from the truth. The one entity responsible for all the violence is ISRAEL. Them rockets don't take flight for nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They should consider rescheduling for some time after the 31st....

You have a choice.
edit on 6-3-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Israel has as much right to that land as the Palestinians do, Jews never left completely, so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it.

The USA should stay out of it along with the rest of the world, but that isn't going to happen.

Israel could withdraw per the demands of the president, they could return to their pre-war borders, they could do everything that is being asked and demanded of them and IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH!

Nothing short of erasing Israel from the map, and replacing it with Palestine will satisfy the Muslims in the region.

Israel is always going to have to fight for their existence in the region, or be destroyed trying... That is a fact that isn't going to change.

It would be wise to both understand that fact and accept that reality before making demands of them.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Israel has as much right to that land as the Palestinians do, Jews never left completely, so whoever has the biggest guns should keep it.

The USA should stay out of it along with the rest of the world, but that isn't going to happen.

Israel could withdraw per the demands of the president, they could return to their pre-war borders, they could do everything that is being asked and demanded of them and IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH!

Nothing short of erasing Israel from the map, and replacing it with Palestine will satisfy the Muslims in the region.

Israel is always going to have to fight for their existence in the region, or be destroyed trying... That is a fact that isn't going to change.

It would be wise to both understand that fact and accept that reality before making demands of them.

Because it is an exclusively muslim attitude to hate the people who have influxed into your country, destroyed your homes, stolen your farms, dropped WP weapons on your children, built apartheid walls and make your cities into open air prisons, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MildCat

I wasn't making an argument for or against either side, I was simply commenting on the reality of the situation.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by MildCat

I wasn't making an argument for or against either side, I was simply commenting on the reality of the situation.

Good luck.

The reality of the situation is that Israel is a cancer, and Palestine is the body being consumed and destroyed.

That is the reality, not some cock and bull story about the supposed persecution jews have suffered.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MildCat

The reality of the situation is that Israel is a cancer, and Palestine is the body being consumed and destroyed.

While biased a bit, your take on the reality of the situation reflects mine.

Your view is a lot more common than many realize.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MildCat

While biased a bit, your take on the reality of the situation reflects mine.

Your view is a lot more common than many realize.

My view is not biased. I can list an equal number of things that make me sick in both Judaism and Islam, I do not support Palestine because I love Palestine, I support Palestine because ignoring a situation is as bad as taking part in it and such injustices must be shouted about. If it were Muslims moving into Israel and taking over, then I would be against them exactly the same.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is interesting. I bet there is already an agreement in place. Obama talks tough so here at home he can deflect criticism that AIPAC owns his presidency. Israel leaving the West bank will give the Palestinians something to lose and possibly keep them quiet during a war with Iran.

Seems to me that they are paving the way to bomb Iran back to the stone age. The prison camp in the USA and the NDAA ability to arrest and hold citizens are part of this too. I can imagine that when the bombs drop on Iran, possibly nuclear bombs, to destroy the DUMBs housing the uranium enrichment facilities that the 1.5 to 2 million Iranians living the US might riot. IMO that is what the internment camps are for. And fact is that if I can imagine it, then they probably are building a contingency for it. The lack of ammo on store shelves might be to prevent people from killing Iranian Americans, especially if Iran already has a nuke and uses it, or if there is a nuclear false flag that many are expecting. The internment camps might be as much to protect Iranian-Americans as it is to prevent terrorism from Iranian-Americans.

There is also a larger game at play here. The western powers are actively trying to prevent a pan Islamic identity from arising. That is part of the reason why Saddam Hussein and the Baithe party were destroyed, it part of the reason why Moammar Kadafi and the regional currency known as the gold Drachma were destroyed. There is no way that the west will ever let the Persian empire rise again and that is a reason why Iran cannot be permitted to have nukes and why the west will install a central banking system to enslave Iranian people.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The "Jews" living there have absolutely no ties to the original people who live there before. This is a scientific fact. Look it up. The "Jews" who have supposedly some "divine right" to rape, murder and steal the land from the Palestinians, were all imported into the area in the early 20th century.

And "who has the biggest guns should keep it"? Really? I guess its okay for Israeli settlers to go around stealing and murdering, because they have the biggest guns. Hey.. lets say Iran does get a nuke and takes out Israel. It's all fine and good right? I mean.. they had the biggest guns right?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
3 pages and all just scream and shout at each other as if it would resolve the root problem.

The ROOT of the problem lays with Hamas insistance on killing every jew, even if the Israelis withdraw.

The only withdrawal Hamas wants to see is Israelis into the sea.

This isn't going to solve the problem for Palestine Statehood as long as Hamas still thirst for Israeli blood, to stone and slaughter any israeli moving in that corridor to Jerusalem or continue to lob missiles into Israel whenever they feel like it.

President Obama can talk, wish and hope all he wants. Israel is a sovereign state and have a right to exist. So too Palestine. But it must come from a mutual agreement to end ALL hostilities to each other.

If not, each will be at each other's throats even when the 144th US president visits in the future, if both states had not annihilated each other long before.
edit on 6-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Best response yet...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
American people should demand that Obama withdraw from the White House

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Here's the thing,

When the Palestinians develop a history of constant persecution for their religion, lose millions of people to death, they can have some sympathy.

As it stands, they are simply rejects that no other Arab nations want and were stupidly promised something, they had no right too, by they British.

They were supposed to help overthrow the Ottoman empire, which they didn't, we did, and Britain held up their end of the agreement when they shouldn't have.

Sorry but Jews have always been in that land also, they are persecuted, so they have more justification to have it.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

People have been mean to us throughout history so give us what we want. Jews aren't the only people that has been persecuted throughout history.

Like I said, lets compare.

Show me the agression against Palestinians and Jews throughout history.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Here you go then: Massacres

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
3 pages and all just scream and shout at each other as if it would resolve the root problem.

The ROOT of the problem lays with Hamas insistance on killing every jew, even if the Israelis withdraw.

The only withdrawal Hamas wants to see is Israelis into the sea.

This isn't going to solve the problem for Palestine Statehood as long as Hamas still thirst for Israeli blood, to stone and slaughter any israeli moving in that corridor to Jerusalem or continue to lob missiles into Israel whenever they feel like it.

President Obama can talk, wish and hope all he wants. Israel is a sovereign state and have a right to exist. So too Palestine. But it must come from a mutual agreement to end ALL hostilities to each other.

If not, each will be at each other's throats even when the 144th US president visits in the future, if both states had not annihilated each other long before.

No, the root of the problem is Israels treatment of Palestinians. Quite frankly, if I grew up seeing myself and my family forced to stay in one area, banned from travelling on public transport, unable to get medical aid, educational materials, building supplies, food or any other consumable because people who rocked up on ships in the 1940's and displaced my grandparents say so, I'd be pretty damn pissed as well.

If I grew up in a place where Jewish settlers were free to attack my countrymen and women with firearms, blunt weapons and fire, and force people out of their homes all with the protection of the state, I'd be pissed as well.

Israel has no right to exist in it's current borders, it has no right to do anything for as long as it is outside the original borders set by the UN when the "state" was first forced onto the Palestinians.

Hamas is the democratically elected representative of the people in Palestine, just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you can slander them, though given that you are an Israeli apologist, I don't expect you to do anything but suppress democracy.

And no, all of those scary things you said about them wanting Jews to be forced into the sea, I know that works on the brainwashed masses you call the Israeli population, who have been spoonfed the lie that they are a legitimate people from day one, but please do not insult my intelligence and the intelligence of other members here. What Hamas wants, what the majority of Palistinians want, is for the Israelis to go home, as in, back to Europe. Why are they scared to go back?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MildCat

1. See, by your post, you admit you freely WANT Israelis gone from the middle east, and if they do not, you had only proven that you IMPLICITLY approve the drawing of Israeli blood, everyone of them that remains in the Middle East.

So who makes you or your kind the owner of the entire swathe of landmass in the former british colony known as Palestine, which by historical records shows the existance of both jews and arabs whom cannot even defend themselves against the might of the Ottoman Turks for centuries?

The UN, representing our world's humanity, had graciously and magnamiously granted you both people to SHARE the land in peace. Israel had shown their hand and had given back gaza and west bank to your kind. And what do you do with? SLAUGHTER jews for decades and resulted in the hurt and harm of both jews and innocent palestinians in stupid intifada wars for DECADES!!!!

SO CUT YOUR SANCTIMONIOUS BS, AND FOR ONCE WAKE UP TO REALITY!!!!

If you continue with your fantasy that arabs alone lived in the middle east, and other inhibitants have no right to the land, you are BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM WHY MANY OF OUR FELLOW HUMAN ISRAELI AND PALESTINIANS SUFFER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE YOU NO CONSCIENCE????!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join