It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shadow government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The shadow government is going to arise soon.

Are you all ready to follow it like some good little slaves?

They are already prepping because of the great speakings unleashed recently. In those speakings lied a thing about taking over a global superpower's position, and setting up a fortress nickednamed Thug's Mansion. It and inside it will be pure paradise made to come upon the planet.

Do any of you have a clue what this planet is facing?

It is facing two of the world's most wanted. The nations are all angry at these two.

True colors will be revealed soon. There will be no hiding on either side soon enough.

The times and laws changing are going to crank.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your warning is at least 600 years to late!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
In those speakings lied a thing about taking over a global superpower's position, and setting up a fortress nickednamed Thug's Mansion. It and inside it will be pure paradise made to come upon the planet.

Excuse me, would you mind re-phrasing this fragment for me ? I tried running it through every known translating engine, but it remains uninterpretable.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Originally posted by WarJohn
In those speakings lied a thing about taking over a global superpower's position, and setting up a fortress nickednamed Thug's Mansion. It and inside it will be pure paradise made to come upon the planet.

Excuse me, would you mind re-phrasing this fragment for me ? I tried running it through every known translating engine, but it remains uninterpretable.

Sorry. My first word is my last.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what this planet is facing, besides: Perpetual war, famine, a looming economic collapse.

Maybe you could enlighten us as to what you're exactly speaking about, rather than having everyone guess at your riddle?

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I predict a coming time of world peace, all countries and people will get along. Economies will heal and everyone will share.

And I have as much proof as you do.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I will echo the others and ask that you clarify what it is exactly that you mean specifically. Perhaps some nice bullet points?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thugs Mansion? Is Tupac going to return?

top topics

join