MABUS Is Ahmadinejad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yes, Obama would make sense as well but I personally think it's more fitting for Ahmadinejad. Only time will tell...The theory about Mabus just being born now after the Russian comet could be plausible, do you have any more info about that?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I didn't know that he has a Jewish past, nor that his mother is rumored to have been a direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad. Could you provide a link?
edit on 6-3-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The thing about is mother being a descendant is on Wikipedia, yes I know, not the most reliable place but it's out there.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
M stands for Myraid

AB stands for Arabic

US stands for United States]

Myraid of Arabic and United States.

This is the union ochestrated by the Vatican between the Christians
and America forming the state of Isreal.

Prophecies of Nostradamus
Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Ahmadinejad is not Mabus. Think about it, Islam is one of the religions who do recognise Christ as a prophet and they also speak about him through the Koran even though the story may be slightly different to what a Christian would hear in their bible. He is mentioned roughly 97 times in the Koran apparently. Heres one of the verses about his Miracles.

Surah 3: 43-45. And He will teach him the Book, and wisdom, and the law, and the gospel, and he shall be a prophet to the people of Israel (saying) that I have come to you with a sign from God, namely, that I will create for you out of clay as though it were the form of a bird, and I will blow thereon, and it shall become a bird by God's permission; and I will heal the blind from birth, and lepers; and I will bring the dead to life by God's permission; and I will tell you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Verily, in that is a sign for you if ye be believers. And I will confirm what is before you of the law, and will surely make lawful for you some of that which was prohibited from you. I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and follow me, for God is my Lord, and your Lord, so worship Him: this is the right path.

Now I have been having an argument with a Christian at another website who seems to think that the Jesus of the Koran is an imposter
But I cannot see how Muslims are speaking about an entirely different person. What I'm trying to get at is this: For Ahmadinejad to be the Antichrist, he would have to turn against his own religion and I cannot see that happening. Too me, Islam doesn't meet the quota and the Antichrist is from something else whether it be Political or other.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Saborjhian

Is not even a name.

And maybe Nostradamus bless you.

It is no wonder many western people choose to be atheist rather than superstitious.

Ahmadinejad's mother is rumoured to have been a direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad as well

There it comes the connection illusion.

As I have observed , superstitious people suffer deluded-connection disease.

+ They lean on rumors and they gossip and spread lies.

just like US govt.

What isn't delusional about this is that people think he is a messiah. False prophet? Sounds a lot like the bible is coming true.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
What isn't delusional about this is that people think he is a messiah. False prophet? Sounds a lot like the bible is coming true.

Who exactly think hes a Messiah? Maybe he has some valid points but a lot of people do. Do you see Ahmadinejad trying to bust his way into Jerusalem? He has no intention of attacking Israel unless Israel attack Iran. The other thing people need to understand is that he is due to leave office next year I believe, when he goes, whos going to be next on the hit list? Assad? Donald duck?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ray Mabus is the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy and leads America's Navy and Marine Corps.

US Navy Biographies - Ray Mabus

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Ray Mabus is the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy and leads America's Navy and Marine Corps.

Last pope on the way, Jewish Messiah expected this year, Good timing to say the least

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
MABUS is not Ahmedinijad.

MABUS looks more like W BUSH than anything. Look at bush's actions. Lies, terrorism, and wars that are still going today which are keeping the flames lit till the big war.
I'm not a believer of all this Hooey.
But if I did.... My Candidate for MABUS has to be Netenyahoo.

Hes a Lieing Warmonger.
He has his Fingertips on over 300 Nukes.
Throw in the "Samson Option"

and you have some real world Changing Potenial there.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Too obvious, I seriously don't think it's him.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If it's not Ahmadinejad I'm subscribing to the theory "lacrimaererum" posted on the first page. Not all of it, just the fact about him just being born after the Russian comet...it does fit. It's not Obama, if Barrack was Mabus crazy # would be happening by now.
edit on 7-3-2013 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That is another illusion.

Maybe that is because people prefer to be superstitious than religious here.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
my pick would be mamoud abbas. MA BUS. it has been so for a decade.
lets look at the verse." mabus soon dies", the soon does not seem to fit but may not refer to how long he has been in power. he is most likely in israels pocket; and for that reason, after going to far in being on both sides, he will be assasinated. i dont think his death would start a big war, but may be coincidental. all the major players are assembling in the middle east, the world economy is screwed, so lets have a war, its good for the economy and we have nothing to lose.
the war gets off to a good start and hots up steadily until the A bomb gets used and people and animals are severely undone! a comet is passing, one of the many for this year. the western coalition of nations number over 100; and they have their vengeance.

but then again, a totally new player may emerge before years end. surely syria cant go on another year without becoming global. the koreans may start throwing real rocks at each at the same time. and i wonder if WW3 starts in yugo slavia like WW1 and WW2 did before in that area.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
the queen will also shortly announce she is to step down. very soon.

you paying attention?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Cancelled all engagements and called a privy council

top topics

<< 1   >>

join