It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MABUS Is Ahmadinejad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This started as reply to another thread that was created yesterday saying that they think Hugo Chavez was Mabus. I would like to get your opinions on my response to see if anyone else thinks like me:

Mabus is almost certainly Ahmadinejad. I've done a lot of research into this several years ago when I was REALLY into Nostradamus predictions. Anyway; Ahmadinejad's original first name was "Saborjhian" but his father changed it. If this is true this fits the MABUS characters; MAhmoUd Saborjhian Ahmadinejad. Remember that letters can be turned and flipped so the "d" can become "b". It's also been revealed that Ahmadinejad has a Jewish past, so it makes A LOT of sense. Ahmadinejad's mother is rumoured to have been a direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad as well. All this information leads me to believe that it is he who is Mabus.

Agree, disagree? Let me know and why!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
obaMABarrackhUSsein

There you go.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I didn't know that he has a Jewish past, nor that his mother is rumored to have been a direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad. Could you provide a link?
edit on 6-3-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
obaMABarrackhUSsein

There you go.

Now that I can see. It would make sense as well.
You should make a thread about that, if it doesn't already exist.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't know any Mabus.

Is he related to Dr Mabuse ?

( Dr Mabuse )

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Saborjhian

Is not even a name.

And maybe Nostradamus bless you.

It is no wonder many western people choose to be atheist rather than superstitious.

Ahmadinejad's mother is rumoured to have been a direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad as well

There it comes the connection illusion.

As I have observed , superstitious people suffer deluded-connection disease.

+ They lean on rumors and they gossip and spread lies.

just like US govt.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I don't know any Mabus.

Is he related to Dr Mabuse ?

( Dr Mabuse )

Prophecies of Nostradamus
Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
obaMABarrackhUSsein

There you go.

Ronald Reagan's full name was 666.

NOTHING happened.

Chicken Little, Chicken Little, would you for once just change that song you diddle?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Prophecies of Nostradamus
Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

I bet you 20 Dollars that I can write a whole book full of incoherent gibberish, pull it out of my pocket 200 years later, and start pinpointing the incoherent gibberish to any number of random events which have taken place in the past 200 years and say "See I told you that is going to happen !!"

I'm not surprised Nostradamus could fool the uneducated peasants of his times, but it amazes me to see how he still manages to fool supposedly modern people nowadays with this rubbish.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
MABUS is not Ahmedinijad.

MABUS looks more like W BUSH than anything. Look at bush's actions. Lies, terrorism, and wars that are still going today which are keeping the flames lit till the big war.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Uneducated Peasants of the time are fairly universal regardless the time/era in their ignorance when it comes to anything 'occult', 'magical', 'prophetic', etc.

We just just have Modern versions of the same Uneducated Peasants. Despite the widespread availability and ease of access to education, a wide demographic still ignores, and even in some cases militantly turn their backs on education.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I don't subscribe to false prophets, but Ahmadinejad standing up at the UN preaching Jewish mysticism, Freemasonry mysticism and other occultic mysticism before going back to his 33 window pyramid parliament building in Iran just shows that they all work as a team and to that end are merely what Jesus Christ rebuked in Judea as hypocrites and liars who, having rejected salvation themselves, strive to keep it from their subjects by making them twice the children of hell. Who would ever have thought that men who continually preach the "brotherhood of man" are really those who reject God's command to be their brother's keeper.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I admit that nowadays the ratio of available knowledge is inversely proportional compared to what is accessed and utilized by most individuals. The western world has a lot in common with ancient Rome, just before its downfall.

The amount of hogwash and superstition present on the interwebz has almost reached medieval proportions.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The N-man actually predicted 3 anti-christs so not sure which one this would be.

He's kinda out there but if you buy into it you should do some more detailed reading. I've found that he is simply too vague to have any credibility.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"I've done a lot of research... "his father changed it." "If this is true..."

So your stating your interpretation and not facts and then you go on insulting the arabs by calling those of the Muhammad lineage as antichrist. Noone knows who the third antichrist will be but the symbology of the revelations connects closely to the British "royals" and the vatican.

Keep in mind Ahmadinejad, Ghadaffi, and Hussein all rejected the dollar for oil...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
you want the truth!!!

you cant handle the truth!!!!!

oh, you can, sorry. ok.

the truth is that MABUS has just arrived.

the comet that exploded over russia heralded the arrival of MABUS.

it was described in the media as being the size of a bus -----> bus ---> mabus

the pope was aware of this coming event and this is why he had to step down.

mabus was born when the comet exploded.

the pope has stepped down making way for him.

the queen will also shortly announce she is to step down. very soon.

who do think she was visiting on her recent hospital visit?

what baby do you think she was visiting? you did see the what the nurse was wearing? the belt?

oh, you thought the queen was sick? no. the queen was not sick.

she was merely visiting the new leader of the planet.

fire and meteors will soon be reigning down from the skies. you have been warned.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What about Ray Mabus? Don't have to flip any letters...

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe Mabus is not significant at all??

I wouldn't think too much on it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I don't believe you, sorry. I'm going to have to go with my gut here, and I hate to have to do this, but I'm going to have to call you a liar.

See, you said it surprised you that modern people fall for Nostradamus' writings.

Right there, you lied.

See, I don't believe that you are suffering from any serious developmental disorders or anything like that. In fact, I'd venture to say that I would be willing to bet that you are a fairly intelligent individual. Now don't get too flattered, I just mean that you are "about average" ok? Now, moving on... I would think that you have seen, experienced, heard about, read about, thought about Lots of things! Lots of different things... I'd say that your mind has probably considered such things as the mysterious allure of very old writings, and the fascination of such writings by the general public. I mean, look at the Bible... I suppose you will now exclaim at how surprised you are that people believe the Bible, or the Vedas, or the I Ching...
But you cannot fool me there, Mr. Anderson. Believe me when I say that I WILL collect Every facet of the truth, and expose it for all to see.

Let's get down to the truth now, shall we? In truth, a well read individual such as yourself experiences nothing even close to surprise when contemplating the modern population and its fascination with Nostradamus.

In truth, your little charade of pretending to be sooo freaken surprised was nothing more than a cheap tactic to ridicule people who might have otherwise posted a comment here, as well as ridiculing the op for even bringing it up... Yes, it was a cheap stab, indeed..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
....As the Comet passes....MABUS is no more.....per Nostradamus.

-Mexico
-Australia
-Britain
-United States
-Spain

The Comet:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Comet ISON.....look at NASA's projected trajectory...is she going to strike the Earth in December 2013??? Looks like she's going to get pretty darn close.

Look at the one NASA animation where they are showing a reverse trajectory of the Comet than the animation above it....the Comet is going to fly close to the SUN then come out at Earth....

They're already trying to hide its projected trajectory:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm starting to think Mabus IS Barack Obama what with him making his 1st visit to Isreal on the SAME day Jesus rode into Isreal on a Donkey (Democratic symbol) to try to broker a peace deal between Isreal and the Palestinians (Daniel 9.27 And he shall enter into a strong and firm covenant with the many for one week 'seven years'. And in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and offering to cease 'for the remaining three and one-half years'; and upon the wing or pinnacle of abominations 'shall come' one who makes desolate, until the full determined end is poured out on the desolator)

If it's not Obama, then Mabus is the current Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas.

Mahmoud Abbas (Arabic: مَحْمُود عَبَّاس‎, Maḥmūd ʿAbbās; born 26 March 1935), also known by the kunya Abu Mazen (Arabic: أَبُو مَازِن‎, 'Abū Māzin), an Arab of the Sunni-Muslim faith, has been the Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) since 11 November 2004 and became President of the Palestinian National Authority on 15 January 2005 on the Fatah (فتح Fataḥ) ticket.
Mahmoud Abbas was elected to serve until 9 January 2009, due to Palestinian Internal conflict he unilaterally extended his term for another year and continues in office even after that second deadline expired. As a result of this, Fatah's main rival, Hamas announced that it would not recognise the extension or view Abbas as rightful president.[ Abbas was chosen as the President of the State of Palestine by the Palestine Liberation Organization's Central Council on 23 November 2008, a job he had held unofficially since 8 May 2005.

Mahmoud Abbas was born in Safed in Galilee. His family fled to Syria during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. Abbas graduated from the University of Damascus before going to Egypt where he studied law. Abbas later entered graduate studies at the Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow, where he earned a Candidate of Sciences degree(the Soviet equivalent of a PhD). The theme of his doctoral dissertation was "The Other Side: the Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism". He is married to Amina Abbas and they have had three sons. The eldest, Mazen Abbas, ran a building company in Doha and died in Qatar of a heart attack in 2002 at the age of 42. The kunya of Abu Mazen means "father of Mazen". Their second son is Yasser Abbas, a Canadian businessman who was named after former PA leader Yasser Arafat. The youngest son is Tareq, a business executive.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join