It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new world order is a lethal threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The new world order has been getting stronger among the modern world order.

Times and laws change when the powers behind the new world order desire them to.

We are talking man's laws and the laws of nature, because the new world order is ran by a physical man and his ghost partner. Do you believe in ghosts? Well there is a ghost on the loose that operates like a capo for their don. Some will say that the don is Satan himself, and his capo is Babylon The Great. But many of you don't believe in the characters of the books located in the bible.

I've notice people disappear mysteriously. But the thing these people had in common was they were for doing something that goes against the powers behind the new world order.

The powers behind the new world order are ascending up right where they take stand.

They make people against them, move! Like out of the God damn way. It seems that the only thing on their mind is great power to make merry between them.

Can any of you stop a lethal ghost that can even step in the physical form when she desires to?

Supernatural forces are at play in this craft we call the universe. You got to watch your front, back, and center.

I think there are money making plans underway for those behind the new world order. And money is far from paper money in their eyes. For their kind of money is what will make them richer than any billionaire.

I predict a made man and a made woman to unite here on this planet, whose love between is untouchable and unstoppable. For the mystery of the new world order is a beautiful thing which will go against the world like a wirlwind.

Two quick vile people will stand up upon this planet after their first stage of their plan is completed. They will establish some sort of fortress that will spell out DOOM to the whole planet, because it is going to be some supernatural stuff flaunting forth that is going to make it appear that all religions' Gods lack being the authentic thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You do realize that the whole thing hardly makes any sense, do you ?

And how does this "lethal threat" which you describe in this thread fit together with the Thug's Club, which you describe in your other thread.

So which is the bigger threat in your opinion ? The notorious Thugs Mansion, or the ghosts, or does it, in the end, turn out to be the ever loving couple, who are vampires in reality.

You might be on(to) something here.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Couldn't you have just added this to the other nother other thread you started about Shadow Government rising?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
People are understandablely shaken up by this release.

And it is ok. You should be.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There is no New World Order and I dare you to prove one exists.

Certainly you have greedy people but their type has always existed, always will.

There is absolutely no evidence there is one controlling force behind everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
There is no New World Order and I dare you to prove one exists.

Certainly you have greedy people but their type has always existed, always will.

There is absolutely no evidence there is one controlling force behind everything.

I second this comment... !

Was I the only one who didn't understand the OP's rambling? Is he writing a screenplay?? Hollywood eats this stuff up in spades....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I think most ATSers already know about the NWO and have opinions on it. Can you offer any new evidence, hypotheses, etc.?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Your really dumb if you don't think there is a NWO there is plenty of proof Bush said the Goergia Guidestones say it just shut your mouth slave and do as your told until they decide u are one of the useful eaters and kill u

The NWO will take over in days or with 100yrs who knows but it's coming whether u think or not they just need to get WWIII started so they can kill millions and take charge.

I sure the Revalation is old story's that already happened but I think it's the NWO play book and there just repeating history.

Henry Kissinger is 1 of the physcos behide it

top topics

join