It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Power Elite is NOT That Strong! - How to Defeat them!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Great Videos by Argentine economist Salbuchi on how to defeat the power elite! He makes some great points and puts things into perspective. Well worth the listen....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh.. And I thought here were some original thoughts. Always the same: nice thread-title, then some videos "watch them, they are only 90 minutes long and will open your eyes!" - nah, thanks. Having seen waaaay too many people trying to present some "insight" when all they offered where something like "thank you for watching, the proof will be in my upcoming book, only 19.95$ available now!".

Could you please give us the points how the Global Power Elite can be defeated, without me having watching someone speaking not in my mothers tongue for a long time leaving me confused because I understood about half of his accent?

Yes, I am not happy with threads like this. Title, youtube-video#1, youtubevideo#2, "see? this is amazing?!" - whambam thread-starter is complete - no it is not.
edit on 6-3-2013 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

The videos are not 90 minutes long if you don't like this thread then move on instead of ranting for 2 paragraphs like a child...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Could you please give us the points how the Global Power Elite can be defeated, without me having watching someone speaking not in my mothers tongue for a long time leaving me confused because I understood about half of his accent?

You don't speak English? His accent is insanely easy to understand if you do. The video makes good points, about the differences in power of us the masses and the main power holders.. The videos together are about 19 minutes long not 90, and I didn't have to buy them.. There is even a list of 10 things lookign at the second video freeze frame.. Don't even have to watch it..

"Soon we will be coming after you, we will not forgive we will not forget."

He goes over some points about speed saying that if you lock 2 men in a room one with a 105mm AA gun and the other with a 9mm gun the one with the pistol wins the fight.. This is like us vs them.. They cannot aim so fast against us all.. He also says that if we were not such a threat they wouldn't have to try so hard..

He doesn't exactly get into any specifics, but I agree with him.. It's only a matter of time and they have messed up in critical areas..

You know how animal people say things like "that snake is more afraid of you than you are of it." Well, they are afraid of us. I am not afraid of them. If they try and take it all I have nothing left to give.. So I have no fear. This is why I win..

When you understand the whole game, you will know there is no one magic bullet, and no one battle that must be won.. At some not so distant point they will be overwhelmed, because no war even a war of the minds, could ever be won on so many vast fronts.. The virus of Truth and Courage is all that is basically needed in addition to the superior numbers we enjoy.. Game Over.
edit on 3/6/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well said and thank you. He takes the big picture and simplifies it and shows us we are the real power we just need to focus it where as right now we scatter our power in to many directions. He is right if we come together in the right mindset and focus game over for them...

edit on 6-3-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
These are some great videos, very insightful guy. He isn't the type to victimize himself and I like that. I also enjoyed the first response on the thread. That means you're getting a bit too close to the truth my friend!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
These are some great videos, very insightful guy. He isn't the type to victimize himself and I like that. I also enjoyed the first response on the thread. That means you're getting a bit too close to the truth my friend!

Thanks yeah he lays things out pretty succinctly I thought they would get more attention but maybe that first response turned people away?...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Thanks yeah he lays things out pretty succinctly I thought they would get more attention but maybe that first response turned people away?...

It worked as designed unfortunately. The elitists can't stand to have us know that they are getting weaker by the day as people are rapidly waking up. There are definitely hired goons on here who do what they can to control the information flow. It's unfortunate. You could try making a new thread outlining the steps he recommends we take to beat the elitists.

top topics

join