It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CENSORED! Conspiracy Theorist May Be Getting Blocked. The End Just Might Be Nigh After All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hahaha they are just totally messing with you now

or is that what they want you to believe ?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
[mor

I know what you mean. We downsized to an apartment and our lake home was swanky; but the neighborhood watch from the 5-0 became once a month to zero once an entrance to the lake closed for the season.

We are by far not "in the hood" and I understand you aren't insinuating this. I live next to a very prominent and popular marina. Houseboats worth more than the middle class could afford or even lease! I also have directly in front of our complex a hydro sales facility - from mid size yachts, bass boats, jet skis as well as diving gear

I have been here over 7 months and never noticed this in the beginning. I have lived in the hood; therefore I know that my location isn't part of the "holler" and chose my apartment so that I could view both entrances. Within the last 3 months these drills of sorts are happening at all times of the day and night but most frequently on the weekend. I have back/neck pains so I am up when most are sleeping. I am not a deep sleeper but I do hear them approach but the sirens aren't ringing all the way to the complex. Only to about 4 blocks, then they cut them off.

It has just dawned on me that there is a large park (lake accessible) as well as one of the larger high schools within walking distance to those that can walk a mile.

The community mgmt has been leaving the gates freely open for these "drills" or whatever they are called. I also have seen a few visits of the black helicopters. WIth that I just don't know what to think!

I have asked for explanation of the visits and all I was told was that the "authorities" are running drills to ensure access if needed, as in an EAS event.

FYI...this is the second time I have typed this post!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

There ain't no way they are going to sink This Battleship.
No Way, Know How.
Go Navy!
Go ATS!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I put a related thread in the "Dreams and Predictions" category, since I have a prediction of what may happen in relation to that. (Nothing mystical to it though, just a hunch based on suspicions.) The internet is going to become a lot less trustworthy if the kind of cyberwarfare I'm predicting starts to happen. (Treat any news source like "some random guy on the net" unless you can personally verify.) It's also going to be a crazy multiple party FFA, although most well-known players will be at the forefront.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks I appreciate your reassuring words, and I agree we should take care of the present physical threat first.

reply to post by Wildmanimal

Yeah they wont sink it, but they will definitely try there best

Thank you all for taking the time to discuss and share different views of what could be going on. I enjoyed reading it all, and I tried to reply to anything directly directed at me, and will continue to do so..It seems 2013 is starting off really interesting..I don't think there is such a thing as a coincidence especially when all the dots seem to connect.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeppers!
Not only that but if ATS wants to censor, then they censor.
We don't need no stinkin hackattack.
Maybe these other websites are carrying some of the stories that ATS will not due to ...T&C.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
the US 3 letter agencies has the ability to shut down internet access at any time. they allow it (for now) to facilitate commerce and gather intel. their encryption abilities are such, that when one can "hack-in", it is an "allowed hack"....appearing to be incompetant often emboldens others into dismissive arrorgance.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
***THREAD UPDATE***

I don't know If I may be on to something but it seems like someones trying to send me a message. Ok as you all know I mentioned in the thread that someone is lurking around our house. Today My dad thought he saw someone on our property so we investigated..Meanwhile while searching I noticed something very bright in the sky..I ignored it because it was bright and looked like a star and I din't want to get side tracked while we were investigating.

However I kept noticing//thinking to myself did that star just move? Next thing I know it started to ascend very slowly, I called my brother to come look, and suddenly it turned toward me and the house and started speeding directly towards us..Its if it new I was pointing at it and calling for back up..I instantly thought omg it must be a drone because when it turned my direction it was triangular shape kinda had the appearance of a stealth bomber.

Eventually it moved out of my line of view, and not knowing if it was an armed drone I wasn't sticking around. I know most people have the idea pics or it didn't happen, well I don't have a quality camera and I wasn't out looking for something and this event was probably less than 40seconds. Anyways this isn't the first time strange "drones" been around here, or strange people lurking around the house, but the correlation always seems to be when I'm promoting Infowars.com and or using ATS more frequent

I was going to make a new thread but,I figured this one should be fine since its still regarding the OP.Unless you'all think I should start a new thread just for this. It seems that us "conspiracy theorist" a term I don;t describe myself as but have been called one is under attack. Am I being warned off to stop researching and spreading information to people? This is starting to get crazy.. What do you think good people of ATS? Whats really going on?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You need shades when you are in the deep end of ATS!!!

I have heard noises outside of my hallway/walk throughs going to the floors above and below. Wierd because there are a lot of empty units at present....first of month...needing probable repairs. But the odd part is my bedroom wall is the same wall where you can go up or down. I hear walking around at unusual times and "something" seems to be pacing. I usually chalk it up to my paranoia that I gained HERE!

More of my paranoia.......Something I find odd as well; my name is Sandy. I know that there is another thread about this (Sandy Hook, Hurricane Sandy) but I am just replying or applying my feelings. There are other "things" related to my name and I find this CRAZY! Again stating my space around me is trying to tell me something? Or do I need to wear shades?

Anyway...I guess we can just all be friends in the ATS Assylum!

Blessings to all

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

lolz and don't forget to bring an extra pair of tin foil hats..

and regarding your name thing hmm idk, could b something or could be nothing, it depends on the situation and context..but imo unless you were the original or only or if the name wasn't common than maybe if it linked or correlated to you than maybe but ehh idk..you might have to make a thread..im bored and curious

hmm i Just realized something, the second after I posted, my friends mom name is sandy, and I also have a neighbor named sandy and your name is sandy...hmmm things are heating up

edit on 11-3-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: bcuz

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It sure has seemed so, to me.

. . . also with emails depending on variables that seem quite . . . curious.

I don't know if I'm being slightly paranoid or if "the little kitties looking over shoulders" have been up to mischief.

I do expect challenges to the dissemination of truth to be increasing markedly . . .

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Ah to be the voice of reason and stand on your mighty soapbox. It must be lonely up there.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

i just got banned yesterday evening...followed a link from google search, sent an unban request and got denied for no good reason. i use a hotspot, that changes IP all the time, so the IP could have been used by someone else before me that did deserve a ban, but banning whole ISPs? this is nuts...i have not even posted there...i just read the articles/threads

i also have had some strange things going on...strange screeching outside my home at night, or early morning, and people creeping around outside...then there was some sort of salesman coming to the door with a leather binder and flashing money...and then a week later i get told by the landlord they cant pay mortgage and i have to move...it has been strange to say the least...
edit on 13-5-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join