It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is An Empty FEMA Mile Wide Auto-Max Train doing In Toronto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Where i live in the back of the wood here in Toronto basically a quiet area not very far where i live there is a local loblaws store around the area of Musgrave St, Toronto.

When you pass over the train bridge near the Musgrave loblaws store and the near by street be prepared to see an empty mile wide Auto-Max train being stationed near a quiet residential area.

I have seen the same train at least few times while driving under the train drive pass. As for on how the train looked like? it looked like something like this.

The train had windows on each side of the units which i found it very odd. If there are any ATS members living in Toronto and have a video camera.

Please go out there and record the train for everyone to see you can use google map for the location if your in Toronto.

This my 5th time on seeing it.

Its a very long mile wide Auto-Max train with windows for each units, would Auto-Max train a train to transport vehicles need windows?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
You say "son of a bitch i just saw the fema trains".

Listen, you have no proof those are FEMA trains. Those traincars can hold anything from vehicles to livestock, and nowhere were there any markings indicating FEMA.

Cmon now.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yes the train would need windows so the vehicle drivers get light in to see their way out. and its a mile long, not wide.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I think the person in the video are confusing non-existent "FEMA CARS" with Auto Rack Rail cars -

Google Auto Rack Rail and select images. They are generally taller than most boxcars to allow for double decker transport of motor vehicles.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Xcathdra because: Change opening sentence to reflect the vid3eo owner and not the OP

edit on 6-3-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah Yeah Yeah but what about those coffins ?

We never found out about the COFFINS !!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Read his thread at least before commenting..
I'm not saying they are real (though FEMA probably does have some trains), but he says in the OP it's not his video.
edit on 6-3-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
would love to see pictures of this since i haven't seen one with windows i can remember. i used to live right in front of a rail track around Toronto (no backyard as it was a rail track). that was OVER 20 years ago, and i saw all sorts of these so called "FEMA cars" back then. i always figured they had them to stop things like theft from and vandalism of vehicles being transported. it was a "fun game" for many teenagers back then to steal anything they could out of transported cars as well as to smash windows and otherwise damage them.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

We never found out about the COFFINS !!!!!

Atually they have...Straight from the manufacturer

Subject: Fw: Enquiry
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

I also live a few miles from their plant and have been employed there in the past, so I can promise you these are not coffins.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I'm not saying they are real (though FEMA probably does have some trains), but he says in the OP it's not his video.

Thank you and no the video in my thread just shows what kind of the train i had seen.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Thank you and no the video in my thread just shows what kind of the train i had seen.

Does that mean then, that the carriages are not slatted like the vehicle coaches.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They are auto rail cars. I used to be employed by a company up in Alliston, Ontario. Loading cars onto them.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
They are auto rail cars. I used to be employed by a company up in Alliston, Ontario. Loading cars onto them.

Spot on. I grew up near the Ford plant in Kansas City that has it's own rail yard.
Auto rails for sure.

Doom/imprisonment canceled.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Originally posted by NoNameBrand

Spot on. I grew up near the Ford plant in Kansas City that has it's own rail yard.
Auto rails for sure.

Doom/imprisonment canceled.

Same here...The Subaru plant in Lafayette, Indiana has scores of these railcars sitting outside.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
You say "son of a bitch i just saw the fema trains".

Listen, you have no proof those are FEMA trains. Those traincars can hold anything from vehicles to livestock, and nowhere were there any markings indicating FEMA.

Cmon now.

The OP doesn't have a video of train he saw. The video he posts is another vid from Bend, OR and not his.

new topics

top topics

join