It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory relating to Zero Point Energy and Space Agencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I would like to know what people think of this Theory.

I've been thinking about why a large majority of Space based companies/organizations use the "Vector" or "Chevron" within there Logos, here a but a few examples I found of various different groups all across the planet and there Logos. Keep in mind many of these agencies were created whilst their countries may have been at war with various other countries....

I find it strange that all of these disconnected Agencies use that symbol within there logo (I'm sure all of us on ATS are aware that various Elite groups are consumed by symbolism) But what is the purpose....

Recently I was watching a Podcast that others have spoken about on this forum. Lots of topics were discussed during the length of that Podcast and I don't want this to become about the hundred other things involved in that Podcast. I want to focus on a very specific statement which I have seen in other places over the years.

The discussion was based on Anti Gravity and Free Energy Technology. Specifically harnessing "Vacuum Energy" or "Zero Point Energy". One of the things mentioned is the Key to such devices was the specific Electro Magnetic Vector used or something along those lines. Instantly the phrase "Vector" hit me like a Ton of bricks.

We all know various secretive groups LOVE to put the truth obscured right in front of our faces. Anti Gravity and Free Energy Technology, One would assume if such technology was to exist it would come out of and be used by the various space agencies of our planet.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to be able to fully understand the complexities involved in such in-depth physics. But I know without a doubt that the human race has had in various different forms Anti Grav/ Mag Grav and Zero Point Energy technologies since the 1950s, Looking at you Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman and the various Unacknowledged Special Access Programs them and many others have run over the decades!!

Thanks for defending the Rockefellers Oil monopoly in the name of National Security America! Because as I have been saying for YEARS! Free energy technology makes our current energy usage system obsolete instantly.

Keep in mind this is just my Theory. I have no proof. But the vector/chevron..... Curious.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Maybe its just because that shape conjures up images of rockets, flying, souring etc..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Ummm ok? I highly doubt that's the reason. I suspect Free Masons have something to do with it. They love symbolism and always have a hand in all the interesting pies.....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I just found this while doing a google search on your topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone noticed the exact same thing as you.

EDIT; not trying to be that guy who says this thread is a duplicate, just that you may be interested to read their comments!
edit on 6-3-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

huh. That's Interesting ^.^ Although I have heard this subject before. The specific difference I'm talking about (If it is indeed true) Is the Why?

I believe the "Why" is something to do with the Key scientific component to exploiting gravity electromagnetism and other forces within our universe. The Vector is involved intricately.
Edit: Something like the voltage fluctuations within a certain system. I really don't like not knowing the correct terminology for certain specific things in this field, Damn Physics/ Suppressed Science why u so hard :/ lol.

I think there is truly something to all this.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Thanks for linking that Just read all the comments. one user I believe to be on the right track

Originally posted by prevenge
its the symbolic embodiment of Apollyon.. "Apollo".. who represents the specific areas of knowledge man is to master in order to ascend.

He holds 3 primary objects that communicate these areas of study..

The serpent on the staff passed down to Asclepios and Hermes/Mercury is the mastery of the actual physiological alchemical transmutation of the sexual energies into the living spirit.. metamorphosis of man to god-man..

The Lyre symbolizes the mastery of frequencies, the electromagnetic spectrum and sound... and time.

The BOW AND ARROW represent the mastery of TRAJECTORY..
in order to successful manipulate remote locations, man must master the mathematics and technology involved at doing so.
ie: space probes.. their orbital trajectories, launch specs .. everything.

this is the symbolic prescription for intellectual evolution, hinted at in the embodiment of Apollo, and man uses his intellect to extrapolate those specific areas of knowledge... using these symbols as general signposts as to which direction to take.

the insignia you repeatedly see concerning aero-space is that of the ARROW of APOLLO's BOW AND ARROW = TRAJECTORY.

-

This can be applied to the scientific Vector as it applies to electro magnetic fields or something along those lines. Still fits the mythology also of having to master mathematics of the universe.

This definitely sounds more and more like it could be the reason for the logo use.

Edit: This also sounds very much like esoteric knowledge. I smell potential Free Mason high level secrets.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It also could be the simple fact that the names contain aero, agency or astro which begin with A which can be distorted to look like a chevron

No hidden meaning no zero point energy no secret society just graphic artists doing their thing

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
These are vectors that meet at points
So what is zero point energy?

Groan

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I find it strange to find it in a children's film

Vector Despicable Me

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Pretty sure its because of this

Ask Roddenberry

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks all for your replies

Including the ignorant disinfo agents. However there is indeed something to this.

I posted this thread at many different forums not just ATS. It's interesting to see the difference in flow of conversation.

I'm going to continue perusing thing in this direction. The quote from another thread that I posted before sounds correct. Free Mason secrets I indeed suspect.

Very interesting

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Star trek was not the first use of the vector in such agencies.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

? I don't know how other people feel but I identify your post as CoIntelPro techniques used by disinformation agents to discredit things in public opinion.

I definitely think there is something to all this but thanks for your errr, Ignorant input anyway

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

It also could be the simple fact that the names contain aero, agency or astro which begin with A which can be distorted to look like a chevron

No hidden meaning no zero point energy no secret society just graphic artists doing their thing

To be honest, That theory doesn't sound likely... Various countries involved have been at war whilst choosing such logos. Why look to your enemy for logo inspiration? I feel this explains it much more logically

its the symbolic embodiment of Apollyon.. "Apollo".. who represents the specific areas of knowledge man is to master in order to ascend.

The serpent on the staff passed down to Asclepios and Hermes/Mercury is the mastery of the actual physiological alchemical transmutation of the sexual energies into the living spirit.. metamorphosis of man to god-man..

The Lyre symbolizes the mastery of frequencies, the electromagnetic spectrum and sound... and time.

The BOW AND ARROW represent the mastery of TRAJECTORY..
in order to successful manipulate remote locations, man must master the mathematics and technology involved at doing so.
ie: space probes.. their orbital trajectories, launch specs .. everything.

this is the symbolic prescription for intellectual evolution, hinted at in the embodiment of Apollo, and man uses his intellect to extrapolate those specific areas of knowledge... using these symbols as general signposts as to which direction to take.

the insignia you repeatedly see concerning aero-space is that of the ARROW of APOLLO's BOW AND ARROW = TRAJECTORY.

-

Unless the same group had influence over each of the governments/corporations.

Smells like Free Masons, Looks like Free Masons, Sounds like Free Masons.
Probably Free Masons.... But that's just my view

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I've read a previous thread stating the same thing.I'm sorry but all i see is variations of the star trek insignia,except the first one which looks more Klingon to me.

Go and check various Star Trek documentaries that NASA scientists say that they became what they are because of star trek.They named the shuttle Enterprise after the starship of the show.As for the rest of the countries that use the same insignia,have you thought that perhaps they want to make it more friendly looking and more recognisable by the public?
There is a bunch of Trekkies in every space agency that secretely promote star trek(i just created a new conspiracy)-WE ARE EVERYWHERE

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

That theory has been stated. I don't buy that one to be honest

The Lyre symbolizes the mastery of frequencies, the electromagnetic spectrum and sound... and time

That last line right there, I feel quite confidant it has something to do with mastering electromagnetic energy among other things. Resonance within an electro-magnetic system.

I'm going to continue looking into this subject. I have a feeling I hit the nail on the head with this one. Now if only I had a mastery of suppressed science... lol

Edit: I've been doing as much research into the history of human attempts at "Free Energy, Over Unity, Zero Point" generators as one can do while being a civilian who isn't a Rothschild or Rockefeller (lol) or a contractor working on a skunk works project.
And too many cases mention terms like this. I've seen the word vector thrown around too much in relation to an electromagnetic frequency.

I smell a threat to the Petro Dollar system ^.^
edit on 7-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join