It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a task for everyone on ATS, who has viewed the Illuminati Cardgame from 1995

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have accumulated all of the Illuminati cards. Here...the originals and the newest ones. We have all seen the Pentagon, the Towers as well as other cards that have predicted the future since the cards were created in 1995. There are so many cards to go through, and I certainly have my own opinions as to what many of the cards mean. I am imperfect however, and I need the help of all of my friends here at ATS. So many smart people here, and I think that everyone could search though all of the hundreds of cards here, and give your personal description or opinion of what the cards that you choose to speak about really mean. What are they predicting maybe?

The notorious cards of the 911 Towers being hit, and the Pentagon getting hit, are testaments to a prognosticated knowledge of the future. The fact that the FBI raided his home and took his cards, his computers and everything associated...suggests that he did know something. The FBI lost because , well.....the Towers and Pentagon had not been hit in 1995.

I have a link below with all of the classic cards and newer content available. I think ATS would have a good time, not to mention enlightening many, with your intuitive knowledge of our craft of discovering the esoteric arts of the hidden secrets. These cards have proven future knowledge several times. Let's study them and lay it all out on the table for everyone to see.................I, amongst others, think that these cards deliver potential for the awareness of our future and may just help us to prepare.

What do you say ATS?..... A task?...... A Quest?

Look through all of my cards and give me your input as to how you view the cards you chose. I have my opinions, yet I am not perfect. I can learn much.... and from many. I have added the link to either be able to download these or to view them and I await your assistance. I would love to hear what all of your opinions are per the cards that stand out to you.

Here are all of the cards. This should be fun and enlightening.

(You will have to have a DropBox account to view these but it is simple and free to sign up. No catches.)

All of the Illuminati Cards

PS....don't forget to star and flag. It is in the whole collectiveness of ATS that we will find the truth. We do have to weed-out the naysayers, skeptics and government shills by a sheer number of statistics. Star and flag and the probability is greater. I really just want all of the personal input from ATS as a whole.

Let's figure these cards out!
edit on 6-3-2013 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well the game was created by two artists who decided to research conspiracy heavily to help them map out their card game.

So basically, they were taking the predictions of conspiracy theorists and drawing all those prophecies out on playing cards.

So, considering that most conspiracy theories exist, because the official story leaves more questions than answers...

I'd say conspiracy theorist have the best track record (groups of people looking at patterns to predict events) at prophecy. I guess ATS is where it's at, when looking at trends indicating what the future might hold!
Just look at the cards drawn out in 1996.

Illuminati Game Cards

Cirque

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kcabmi

It's giving me a message saying they do not exist?!?!?!?

Do you know what you're doing????

Did you check to make sure your link works???

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Well the game was created by two artists who decided to research conspiracy heavily to help them map out their card game.

So basically, they were taking the predictions of conspiracy theorists and drawing all those prophecies out on playing cards.

So, considering that most conspiracy theories exist, because the official story leaves more questions than answers...

I'd say conspiracy theorist have the best track record (groups of people looking at patterns to predict events) at prophecy. I guess ATS is where it's at, when looking at trends indicating what the future might hold!
Just look at the cards drawn out in 1996.

Illuminati Game Cards

Cirque

I thank you for your support, however I have hundreds more of the cards listed here to search through. I just want people to be able to view all of them as opposed to just the very few that Rense has on their site.

(PS, you will have to st up a free account to view, it is painless though)

Hundreds of the Illuminati cards

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It works for you because you are logged into your account with Dropbox. When I go there and enter my login it opens my account. Since your pictures are under you account, the link going to :

..../home/Illuminati/IlluminatCard Game

is going to Your account which we cannot log into.

Make sense???
edit on 6-3-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
reply to post by kcabmi

It's giving me a message saying they do not exist?!?!?!?

Do you know what you're doing????

Did you check to make sure your link works???

I have tried accessing my link via proxy, VPN and a different browser...maybe it is your browser that will not allow you to access. All of the options I tried took me right to the DropBox register/signin page.

Yes, I know what I am doing. The link is correct and is copied right from my online URL. One just has to sign up first.If you are registered to DropBox,com....you can then view the cards. otherwise...you may get an error message.

The link again is All of the Illuminati Cards and FBI sucks

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcabmi

I have tried accessing my link via proxy, VPN and a different browser...maybe it is your browser that will not allow you to access. All of the options I tried took me right to the DropBox register/signin page.

Yes, I know what I am doing. The link is correct and is copied right from my online URL. One just has to sign up first.If you are registered to DropBox,com....you can then view the cards. otherwise...you may get an error message.

Right, but each time you go there and SIGN IN WITH YOUR ACCOUNT it allows you access to them. Not when I sign in with my account.

I get the log in. I sign in, but they aren't hosted under my account, they are under yours.

Do this. Sign up with another account, a new one with a different email and stuff. then go to your link and sign in with your new account and see what happens....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So share with us some interesting cards in the Illuminati pack...
Not only visually but your opinions of them.

Guys and Girls...

Yes, just how did the maker of the Illuminati cards know so much of what would unfold.

edit on 6-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
THERE YA GO!!!!! GOT IT NOW!!!!!

This one Works

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by kcabmi

Right, but each time you go there and SIGN IN WITH YOUR ACCOUNT it allows you access to them. Not when I sign in with my account.

I get the log in. I sign in, but they aren't hosted under my account, they are under yours.

Do this. Sign up with another account, a new one with a different email and stuff. then go to your link and sign in with your new account and see what happens....

I had to share the link. It is good to go now.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

join