It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA 'conTrolling' Americans via MSM & even online, Killing whistleblowers & their Kids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Who would have thought that computers/laptops outnumber radios & TV sets? Thus CIA is taking drastic measures to contain real news and preserve the syndicated, pre-recorded propagandic version of "breaking news"

Apparently, theres no SHORTAGE of Americans willing to do ANYTHING as long as theyre compensated.

www.veteranstoday.com...

After a week-long on-site investigation, former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit. Madsen’s conclusion is that the cover story – an alleged murder-suicide – is transparently absurd.

Its becoming more and more apparent also that even the obviousness of pre-fabrication of news is flaunted to the public. As seen most recently, in the Sandy Hook outtakes and bloopers. That no matter how absurd, the vast majority will see the the story not add up but still conclude it would be unemotional or uncompassionate to question such a bloody tragedy and as told it went down. And to the minority (us) who see the pattern of OBVIOUS through and through, rub it in that there isn't much we can do but succumb to the fear panic and despair tptb want to stir evenso that any revolt of the people would harm the people, never the state.

^ They dont just kill the whistleblower, it doesn't even stop there.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm not really following what you're trying to get at here.
Tragedies, no matter how much they look like conspiracies, are still tradgedies.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Following the "still a tragedy" logic, Philip Marshall was finishing his book 9/11 conspiracy,

then not only commited suicide but also killed his own two children. Why? in order to back up his claims to the public that he's a sound, rational civilian? sheesh

Sure, that makes perfect sense. No suspicion needed. Yet, even expert who worked in the government have concluded it was a black op silencing killing!

Wonder how much his medical examiner/coroner have on life insurance.. remember Breitbard?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They said Philip Marshall killed the family dog along with his kids also so I can agree its strange. I haven't read his book if it ever did get published but what's the difference of what he's doing then from what say AJ is doing enough for him and his family to get murdered..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It is very true, people are killed in order to shut them up AND their spouses, children, and even pets are goners. I know, because it happened to a whole family of mine -- husband, wife, two very young boys, one young girl, two birds and fish tank knocked over. All people were shot in their heads, and funny thing is, their station wagon was loaded up and ready to go and car was still running in the garage. My uncle was in some kind of thing that if you want to leave, you die...He apparently knew enough for his entire household to be killed. I was about six years old at that time and still remember the bloody mess everywhere. Everyone was still in their beds and in their pajamas, AND there was a gun in uncles hand. Like hell he shot his family then himself. It was a hit. All I can say is alot is being done to silence folks, simply because the silencers are not only cowards, but know how high they can get strung up when (and I say when) people finnally get off their butts in the majority and take action to stop the mess.
Those are getting away with literal terror-errorism, and people will not join enmass to stop it. If folks cannot see the greed, control, murders, usury and theft, then folks will be in a situation that they can never get out of. Look at your kids then , and tell them where their future is.

I live by a very wise and time-tested saying: Patience IS a virtue. But lately I do wonder how much time is to go with that patience. Doesnt feel or look like there is much time left.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Sounds interesting but you said that the car was packed and ready to go but they were all in their pyjamas? That is a little odd. Why start the car if you are not even dressed yet?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Uncle wanted my parents to look after the house while he and the family go on a "spur of the moment" vacation.
The next day, we went over to the house to make sure everything was locked up and feed the birds and fish. Uncle and the family should have been gone as planned, but they obviously did not leave. I can only assume the reason why the car was still running and packed is uncle was planning to leave the night before.
When a person is filled with panic in regards to their family safety or their lives, folks have been known to do things in either odd way or totally out of sync....For fact he was trying to leave asap and take the family. Two other bad things: my parents couldnt afford to hire cleanup crew for the mess in the house, THEY had to clean it and here is something strange --------- uncle and aunty had a pair of alabaster doves ALWAYS on their headboard. One of the birds was missing! Later in the years, my mom gave me the lone alabaster dove. I still have it to this day and still wonder what ever happened to its "mate".

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

was this " if you want to leave, you die" a government or a criminal enterprise?

i only ask because, if it was a government, i would to know more about who your uncle worked for.

edit on 6-3-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Another thing, I DO remember my cousins in jamas and in bed. I also saw my aunty, who was in bed, upper looked like nightie-type, but uncle was covered with blanket up to his neck (he may not have been in jamas, but fully dressed waiting for right time to leave?). anyhow, his face was the only one with eyes open, and his expression was as if in horror. I am positive he was not asleep like the others when he was shot.

Yet the gun was in his hand. I wonder if the killer or killers ever looked at their own family and really wondered what their fate would be some day. I especially wonder if the killer or killers ever wake up to the fact that they were being used to do someones dirty work, and their boss thinks of them as dumb fools who would even kill kids. But I guess if the price is right, they do anything. Maybe they know if they dont knock someone off as told, their own family gets it, too. To this day, I still dont know what kind of stuff my uncle was even into to deserve that kind of thing happen. Maybe he was into something none of us including my parents could know.

I am almost 50 years old and to this day I hate the color of red (for very good reason). I have a pic of my cousin who was just a year older than me when she was still alive. Still hard to believe so long ago but yet not so long ago in my mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

That may be the case. As far as who he worked for, my parents and I did not know other than a insurance company. I know such a company would not be so hungry to kill. But it could be possible if he was into some kind of mob thing. I think in the mob/mafia, when a person wants to leave, that person dies, but I am not sure if the family is subject to die, too.
It is either my uncle knew too much, and would have spilled the beans, or he did something wrong. The shootings was either as punishment, or as silencers.

new topics

top topics

join