It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS E

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The guys are not Russian, they are from the Former Soviet Territory called "Georgia".

In our leaders global conquest they've been giving them free military gear, guns, trucks.

Congress even wrote a check for MEGA BILLIONS and built over 100 Hospitals in their country...with your money.

Some of our guys who have gone to Iraq-Afghanistan have said there are some of those people from the COUNTRY Georgia....that were given US FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE jobs in Iraq and they have been making the wages we pay US Americans. He said those Georgian Russians told him they were making FAR more money in 1 year working for America....than they would have made in their entire LIVES in their home country.

It is by no ACCIDENT those foreigners now have US FEDERAL JOBS in our own Government....and REAL Americans CANT GET JOBS.

We've been sold out for somebodies bigger Global Conquests.......

Our military guys who've seen these Bastards and know we've been getting ripped off is EXACTLY why your Government is buying BILLIONS of rounds of ammo....they know America is going to get pissed off and they have to be ready to KILL YOU.

Their Global Conquest has priority over our lives....and RIGHTS!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by beezzer

Why believe either??

And why believe something else?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My concern is the actual department of gov. this involves...
The flag on the truck is wrong as well as the insignia and it does NOT say DHS on the truck it says HSI

WTH

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by beezzer

Why believe either??

And why believe something else?

It is not a either/or situation - you can believe or not believe this regardless of what else you believe in - the quality of the source and the "fit" of the information with the rest of what you know shouldbe your criteria.

In this case the information is shonky - so why believe it?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Some of you people crack me up with how you "debunk" stuff...

I think I'll debunk Eisenstein theories and the laws of thermodynamics by posting them on GLP, Before its News, and see if Sorcha Faal will post them as well...

because apparently that's ALL IT TAKES for something to be debunked around here...

value the message...not the messenger...forget the source examine the info...

having said that this "story" is entirely more plausible than many of the other stories put forth here and else where...had it been reptilian overlords in a DHS vehicle I could understand the knee-jerk skepticism...but its Russians who have been documented as training in the US
www.businessinsider.com...
rt.com...

I'm not validating this story I'm just calling people out on their knee-jerk unwarranted skepticism based solely on the source of the info...

50% lies 50% truth = 100% deception

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Prove to me unicorns aren't real

Prove it!

Tee-Hee! They ARE real! I dont think its magical or you can get a saddle on it though...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/03/martial-law-tucson-city-council-hands-authority-over-to-military-2583892.html

Martial Law: Tucson City Council Hands Authority Over To Military
On February 20, 2013, the Tucson, Arizona City Council passed a resolution allowing the U.S. Air Force to “make appropriate decisions when balancing National Security and community needs when it comes to their existing and future military mission and assignments.”

In other words, the resolution allows the military to reject decisions made by the people of Tucson.

The resolution is posted on the Tucson government website (as of this writing) and further states that it “is necessary for the preservation of the peace, health and safety of the City of Tucson that this Resolution become immediately effective, an emergency is hereby declared to exist and this Resolution shall be effective immediately upon its passage and adoption.”

In short, the Council has imposed what for all practical purposes is a declaration of martial law on the residents of Tucson.

Tucson is a city of 520,000 people. I hope people fight this because its unconstitutional. -Mort

Also at dcclothesline.com...
edit on 6-3-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

the quality of the source and the "fit" of the information with the rest of what you know shouldbe your criteria.

Since quality sources are usually high-budget, they usually come from the rich and powerful.

Then you state "follow the stream" with so many more words i get dizzy.

So you assume everyone else should be like you, and listen to the rich and powerful and just follow the stream?

edit on 7-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Tell that to the people in Guantanamo Bay.

So true, so true. However this does not justify our stooping to the same low level inquiry.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

the quality of the source and the "fit" of the information with the rest of what you know shouldbe your criteria.

Since quality sources are usually high-budget, they usually come from the rich and powerful.

Why?

money might by flash presentation - but quality of presentation is not the quality i mean - rt.com has nice presentation - but it has an agenda and often reproduces rubbish by faal - it is not a qquality source IMO, even when it is telling the truth!

For news sites, IMO, "quality" means that they usaully give you the name of their sources, they regularly "get it right", they do not regularly publish stories by known hoaxers, the story includes reasons for the conclusions that I find make sense, they do not present speculation as fact, etc..

Each person will establish their own creiteria for this.

So you assume everyone else should be like you, and listen to the rich and powerful and just follow the
stream?

No.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

What are Russian Troops doing in the USA?

Source: planet.infowars.com...

The only Black Russians I am aware of are made with Vodka and Kahlua, and to my knowledge they have no place for Mexicans. Indians or traitors to their own people either. If Obama and those with him are conspiring with the Russians, the DHS and the Bankster to overthrown our country, they will simply be the last lined up against the wall and shot after the rest of us have died fighting them.

edit on 8-3-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I got a few paragraphs into the article when I stopped reading it. First off state guard units have been around since before the civil war.

The Governors did not just recently form them. State military units answer to their commander in chief, which is the Governor of the respective state via their adjutant general. The President / Congress can federalize those units in very restrictive scenarios.

* - war at home or abroad
* - Rebellion / Insurrection at home
* - Failure of a state to comply with Federal Law (Think of the 1960's and the civil rights movement where states refused to allow black people to go to school with white people).

I really wish people would educate themselves before writing an article that should be classified as science fiction as opposed to non-fiction.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The credibility of this article is called into question. At the end of the article the writer claims that the armored vehicles may have come from the Kentucky Bluegrass Army Depot and that it may be a FEMA camp. That is a wild claim that has no truth to it at all. My brother works at the depot as a guard, and I have been to the depot several times with him. It is certainly not a FEMA camp nor are they shipping out thousands of armored vehicles to be put on the streets of America. Civilians are actually allowed to hunt on the depot during hunting season. I dont think you would be allowed to hunt at a fema camp. The depot is where they destroy old chemical weapons that are no longer needed or are no longer safe to store. The staff is made up of all veterans. My brother and I both believe strongly in the Constitution. Those claims alone discredit the writer in my opinion. I believe there are FEMA camps out there, but that place is not one of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this was already posted, however, State Guards were NOT CREATED LAST YEAR. They were created during the Reagan administration (a few have an older heritage) to replace the National Guards during an out-of-state deployment.

Further, a majority of State Guards are unarmed (they consist of Quartermaster & Medical Corps section troops only - for logistical aid to civil authorities in a disaster) and almost half are not even "compulsory-service organizations" - meaning they are not considered lawful combatants under the Geneva Convention (not to mean they are unlawful combatants, just to mean they are considered at the same level as a police or fire department).

These are also hardly crack troops that would be likely to intercept anything. Many have no prior military experience and undergo no mandatory or prerequisite training beyond one weekend per quarter (that's every three months, unlike the NG which trains every month).
edit on 8-3-2013 by AtticusRye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have question that maybe a member in Kentucky or someone that is familiar with the state can answer.

The lady that claims to have taken the photo of the black DHI#1 trucks says she took the poto out side of Winchester Kentucky. First thing I noticed in the road is concrete. Does Kentucky use concrete on major road ways?

I also noticed that the DHS published photos of one of these vehicles in April last year. Some of the photos are from Florida, which would make more sense when it comes to the concrete highway.

If that area of Kentucky doesn't have concrete road ways, then it seems she found the photo and made up a nice fearmonger story to go along with it.

Just my question and two cents.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I have question that maybe a member in Kentucky or someone that is familiar with the state can answer.

The lady that claims to have taken the photo of the black DHI#1 trucks says she took the poto out side of Winchester Kentucky. First thing I noticed in the road is concrete. Does Kentucky use concrete on major road ways?

Great point. I'm pretty sure Kentucky only has dirt and gravel roads.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, but local law enforcement and military will have no qualms at all about firing on invading Russians in defense of the people they have sworn to protect. So they may want to rethink that strategy.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Man how often is it your read an article where almost not a single thing has a basis in truth. The Tennessee State Guard like the other SDFs are not new. And outside of a few units in California almost none of them are allowed to be armed. They are used for things like floods and disasters and such. This entire article is like bad fan fiction.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'll believe this before I believe that Obama killed Chavez with "cancer".

SnF

Oh come on now. That's just simply nuts and untrue.

I know this because Obama was busy at my house, looking for guns to take..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusRye
Great point. I'm pretty sure Kentucky only has dirt and gravel roads.

You know what happen's when you assume, right?

Come on, beforeitsnews? Really?

First off the truck hauling the armored vehicle says clarktruck.com who is located in West Virginia. I guess they are owned by the Russians too. On 9/23/2011 they acquired Griffin and Golan Armored Vehicles. They are now selling armored vehicles.

Look familiar?

The picture from the source could be from anywhere. The source article goes on to claim Russians stopping people in Gatlinburg, TN. However a Topix search reveals only the question asked with no responses.

Come on people, Deny Ignorance ...

Y'all apparently are not very familiar with Tennessee or Kentucky, Russian troops

edit on 8-3-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join