It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS E

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Tennessee State Militia/Guard Has Stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky – Russians with DHS Eagle uniforms

beforeitsnews.com

Let me explain the Tennessee State Guard first. 22 Governors got together last year and created State Militia/Guards that can not be federalized as the National Guards can be. They also did this due to the Federal government taking the equipment from the National Guards and sending it over to Iraq and Afghanistan. When the Governors have requested the equipment back for the state the Federal government has said "It is too expensive to bring back." The states have had to do without equipment for any emergencies of the individual states.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well.. just go tthis in my inbox and wanted to share with the class to see if this is actual event and if ANYONE on here can confirm by someone that is close to this event..

check your sources .. this is HUGE IMO .. but, I'll hold futher comment till there's a bit more confirmation.... naysayers that state that 'oh it's just B4 it's new.." ..

BRING IT.. and prove this isn't real.. PROVE IT

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Prove to me unicorns aren't real

Prove it!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
We have enough real problems without going off half cocked with an article from this source!

When the State Governor comes out with some information I may believe but until then this is just crap.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The Russian Communists/UN are invading and Sandy Hook was a gubment' plot to take yer gurns..

Love the original source. Paranoid idiocy.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I'll believe this before I believe that Obama killed Chavez with "cancer".

SnF

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why believe either??

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Not " guilty until proven innocent"
It's "innocent until proven guilty"
Basic and simple American justice.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Your link also states that a f-22 chases and catches a ufo.

Is this link World Weekly News's , bastard brother.

[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url ]
edit on 5-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The story is a bit scetchy,however she is 100% correct about National Herritage Sites,such as the Smokey Mountains as being the property of the United Nations.
They are not part of the United States.This applies to all such listings all around the world.Including places like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
So much like Rome in Italy,London in the UK , DC in the US.These places have their own seperate status.
Hence why, in America the Fish and Wildlife Department have more powers than the Fed's.
These poor saps don't even know their pay checks come second party.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is a link to a rense article from last Sept. with the same types of vehicles.
rense.com...

The OP story comes from beforeitsnews but is actually a blog from sherriequestioningall.
sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com...

Is it possible that DHS figures it will be impossible to get Law enforcement and military to fire on citizens so they hire Russians to do the job?

The big question I have from this thread and the links provided here is that it is also possible 'they know that a monumental disaster is on it's way and are preparing for that eventuality.

Perhaps there would not be enough trained rescuers to handle something along the lines of what they see about to happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

My dad lives on the tennessee kentucky border, on the tennessee side, but it is way too late for me to call that geezer, he goes to bed at like 8 and wakes at like 9.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

That's not how it works. You make the claim or beforeitsnews or whatever. They have the bourden of proof.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Russians in DHS uniform? Gas masks and ovens being fueled up.

National Guard stopping them... where did they go the?

Mein Kamp!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Komodo

My dad lives on the tennessee kentucky border, on the tennessee side, but it is way too late for me to call that geezer, he goes to bed at like 8 and wakes at like 9.

very cool..

thx you & await your reply

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by Komodo

That's not how it works. You make the claim or beforeitsnews or whatever. They have the bourden of proof.

perhaps..

but all I'm asking.. is..

"Is there someone here on ATS that can provide any more resouces or discredit this story?

the burden of truth is up to each and every one of us.. Not someone else...otherwise.. it's all hearsay/rumor .. and NONE of the MSM news is fact..........if there's no truth behind ANY of the news..

and how does 'IT' actually work...............plz .. explain in detail since you know how 'IT" works..

edit on 6-3-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Tell that to the people in Guantanamo Bay.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I live in Northern Mississippi and the only thing I can validate about this story is that these New Armored Homeland Security vehicles are shipped through Tennessee on I-55. They are hauling old vehicles from up north to be refurbished into these new vehicles in West Point, MS. As for the State Guard, nope not a chance. The state guard has no weapons and trains with no weapons. They are under oath to the Governor but only for instate disasters. They are basically a semi trained weekend warriors who would help out the Nat. Guard if a situation called for it. The last time our MS State Guard were activated during Hurricane Katrina, and some of the Northern MS Guard members thought it would be wise to take their AR15s to the southern part of the state while on clean up duty. They were promptly shown the way back home, and MS has more leniant gun laws than TN. State Guard members are not nor were they intended to be soldiers.
edit on 6-3-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I live in Nashville TN and will be heading out to look for 7.62x39mm(walmart shelves licked clean) later, I can swing by the TNG armory at 100 Oaks (you can look it up for yourselfs) and talk to a few friends there.

They`ve also got a motor pool there and work on all kinds of vehicles so the mechanics or part guys would have an idea.

On an unrelated topic i dont care to start a thread on i got a live report in a chatroom that Tuscon AZ was put under martial law yesterday, went and looked it up for my self, found a site that had names and pics and within 15 min it was 404`d. Ive about given up on the site so dont expect a reply, THIS AINT TWITTER, ONE LINERS!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

"beforeitsnews". enough said. next

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join