It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACKOUT! Numerous conspiracy sites offline in organized attack.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I just cannot possibly see the reason to mess with conspiracy sites which would be a perfect honeypot.

Look , no offense to anyone but there are usually far more nutty threads than anything else- But just suppose a "whistleblower" or someone with real valid info were to post- Most people wouldnt believe it and it would be lost amongst a myriad of far more sensational (and crazy) threads... Could also be used as an early alert system for TPTB to see who is leaking .

For example, say project X is going on. John Doe posts about project X. Its lost among threads like "Queen is a reptile" and "jay Z does blood sacrifices on tuesday" and stuff by Sorch faal... BUT, they immediately know there is a leak in project X (which most people arent taking seriously) and even if they cannot trace the link, they can isolate it through other means.

-Also, its totally plausible that they themselves spread a TON of disinfo on conspiracy sites.

I feel these sites are far more valuable to 'them" being left to operate, than shutting them down. Its nearly impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff as it is and even if "project X" was outlined here- I probably wouldn't believe it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here

abovetopsecret dot com / forum / 38 / pg1 / srtpages

404 error

and the ATS news videos in top topics give me this:

Not Found

The requested URL /video*XYZ*/ was not found on this server.

Where *XYZ* is the number of the video

edit on 6/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012
Here

(Code)www.abovetopsecret.com...

this part is down please fix
Up for me...Thats what is weird about all this. It seems to be area dependent or something.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It has affected me here in Australia as well,kinda weird,it started after logging on to ATS and kept locking up and anywhere else on the net I tried as well.

I figured my service provider was having trouble and thought I`d best log off and try again in a few hours.

They were the worst couple of hours of my life,I`m still trying to catch my breathe.

I just need to say, I love you internet and sorry for all the things I called you,but don`t do it again!
edit on 6-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Trying to get to forum 38 "Really Above Top Secret" displays this

404 Page Not found
(In other words, we've received orders from headquarters to remove content you or anyone else isn't supposed to see.)

It looks like the either the content you're looking for doesn't exist, or there was something wrong with the URL you used.

Sometimes we need to remove entire threads from our site because someone posted something they shouldn't, and sometimes people used bad URLs. While we feel sorry for bad URLs (see the advocacy group at SaveTheURLs.com), we don't feel sorry for people that post something that's against the rules.

Here's some helpful links:
ATS Home Page
ATS Top Topics Page
ATS New Topics Page
ATS Active Topics Page
Search AboveTopSecret.com

Also I have noticed my karma going up and down like a YOYO ??? what could be causing this?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

RATS will 404 for any member who doesn't have enough posts to view it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh I didn't know? I'm new here how many posts do you need?
Hefficide could you please ask the site owner to put number of posts to view = XYZ to view certain forums you need XYZ number of posts because this may confuse new members such as myself like how the site owner did with chat how you need 150 posts and the one where they had new forum topics = 20 posts that was most helpful

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CUBD1

Yes Iv'e been experiencing the same problem..it seems the juicer the thread I'm in the more it acts up..but that was earlier it seems find now.

Anyways I'm going to address the Elephant in the room, that could possibly turn into an elephant size conspiracy, I'm not making my own thread for this, because, it feels like it goes hand and hand with the OP so since we our already on the same page/topic I believe it doesn't derail thread (ok nevermind I couldn't resist i just made a thread regarding this in more detail www.abovetopsecret.com...) but add more substance, so without further adieu my point is:

What event is going on right now or about to happen that sites like these are being "tampered" with?

ps: I just thought of real life ats example...MSM just announce earlier that hugo chavez just died on tuesday due to cancer etc etc..but tell me why I already literally read about it on here that hugo chavez was dead weeks ago...When I read the news link I was like Why is this breaking news if I read about it weeks ago?

heres the link to thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

now I'll admit when i first saw it i was like meh idc this is prob fake and if its true i stilll don't care since it was him, and i went on with my ats lurking..but now that i just read this threads OP and replies and the "breaking news" www.foxnews.com... correlations, I'm thinking to myself something must be going on..

Soo whats going on

edit on 6-3-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: added link to my thread

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The limits have changed several times over the years for RATS access... and though I've looked around a bit, I can't find a solid answer for your question. It's either 250 or 500 posts, I believe. As soon as I can nail down a specific answer ( assuming I don't get sidetracked by real life in the meantime ) I'll post it here.

There are a lot of jokes and mysterious comments made about RATS on the boards... the truth is that the main boards are far more interesting than RATS is. At least IMO.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Because I've got some REAL juicy stuff about the extraterrestrial Tech the shadow government has! because I'VE USED IT and how they were using every second verse of a particular children's Nursery rhyme as a Password into secret areas that housed this ET TECH!

example I overheard a four star general saying the second and forth verse of a particular children's nursery rhyme *Pussy cat, Pussy cat* so I went up to this locked door back in 87 when my father was working in the air force and the person who opened the tiny little shutter on the door said "First password" I overheard the general say which was "I've been to London to visit the queen" and then he said "Second password" and I said "I frightened a little mouse from out under a chair" and he said "Cleared for entry" YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT THEY HAD!!

Lets just say in 1989 I KNEW the twin towers were going to be hit with Missiles they used satellite projections to disguise the missiles as 747's. I watched it unfold on a series of OLED monitors yes they had them back then they also had augmented reality perfected, Simulation Units where your current reality melted around you as you were put into a Simulated reality that felt SO DAMN REAL it was like being inside a real world it was better then VR I could see, Smell different smells touch and interact with objects that felt REAL it was like VR x 10,000,000 it was like being inside C.O.D. black ops 2 FOR REAL there was one guy Dying inside the sim and he sounded so Authentic I could smell gunpowder and bullets were whizzing past my ears planes where crashing into the ground exploding and making small quakes happen on the ground when they did it fire was everywhere so was smoke it was awesome and very scary It was a sim of a REAL WARZONE! and it looked and FELT real
they told me before I went into it that the only way out of it was to say the phrase "END SIMULATION" I did when the sim amped things up there were 16 Vietnamese troops with those funny hats on with guns shooting at me I felt what bullets felt like going into me NOT GOOD I yelled out end simulation I didn't like that at all they said I got a taste of what REAL WAR felt like it was horrible! At six at the women refuge my mother sister and I were at the Mirror in the bathroom had a machine attached to it that allowed travel to other worlds / dimensions and Times the future is totally had it there were Cyborgs in the future but not in the way you think they had a human body and a machine for a head in this underground base under FEMA there were rows and row into the tens of trillions of headless bodies in tanks filled with this milky blue liquid were being kept alive and force fed REAL TIME Memories of other people I was able to mess around with these peoples "Reality" I was like playing a First person Role playing game set in OUR TIMES but I think these were real people with this world programmed realistically into a central hub the hub was called Kw33n X!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The administrator of GLP posted a lot of info about the person supposedly behind these DDOS attacks. GLP has been down for many hours now.

There are three reasons I can think of:

• Something very big is about to happen to the economy, and they are trying to limit exposure of it to a significant degree
  • A person or group is doing this to make it look as such, but nothing will end up happening, making future DDOS attacks "the norm" so that when something does happen, nobody will expect it
  • A person or group is really bored/mad at conspiracy sites for some reason and is doing it for payback

Regardless of whether you like or dislike what is posted there or on other conspiracy websites, everybody has a right to freedom of expression.

• posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:36 AM
    link   

Hef is right, RATS is not very interesting IMO either. I've checked it out maybe 2 - 3 times since I've been here. The last time was well over a year ago. If you think you have something important to share, posting it in RATS is just a good way to ensure that no one even looks at it.

I was having trouble getting onto ATS last night as well. Though I was able to pound my way through after an hour or so.

I'm sure someone has already said this, but...

What was going on while all of us kooky conspiracy theorists were busy trying to get onto our favorite sites?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Taissa

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
    It seems to have calmed itself.

I've noticed a few other sites are down as well just like the last time.

isitup.org provides a great service to check if sites are down or not.

~Tenth

This could be an experiment or it could be a first assault on conspiracy websites. I just read a thread today about how the government is going to start going after conspiracy websites and this could be it.
    edit on 5-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Let them do what they are going to do. I can discuss conspiracy theories and anything I please without the internet. People have been doing it forever before the internet and we can do it again. It'll just be more like minded folks getting together for coffee and discussion the old school way. Come at us bro.

Probably more effective actually.... not as many "armchair warriors" that way, and people actually getting out and about and some exercise, lol

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:49 AM
    link   
    reply to post by watchitburn

One thing I've been seeing talked about frequently is how much the Iraq budget has been delayed this year.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else that's current.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
    link   
    I've used Equipment you couldn't even begin to DREAM OF existing did you know the military black ops have holographic circuitry in THEIR HARDWARE! I used it the circuitry was made out of different shades of colored light and I was able to put my HAND THROUGH THE CIRCUIT BOARD like it didn't really exist it was made up of holographic beams of light!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:17 AM
    link   
    Hey Hefficide you not hugh are you?

you know hugh heffner?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:33 AM
    link   

I dont' know if you were joking but i am asking you what you think about remote thought extraction or manipulation and control of thought at the creation point .Any secret projects you know in that area?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:44 AM
    link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

• A person or group is really bored/mad at conspiracy sites for some reason and is doing it for payback

Regardless of whether you like or dislike what is posted there or on other conspiracy websites, everybody has a right to freedom of expression.

• Do we have freedom of expression anymore?

Who would have the time, budget , determination and motivation to shut down multiple forums/sites and keep them shut down for a long time?

Probably some group funded, fattened by taxpapyers themselves

The same way a controlled demolition brought down the towering symbols & freedom (they probably would have targeted Statue of Lib if enough people were in there).

The same controlled demolition of online freedom of countering MSM propaganda

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
    link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

GLP, LOP, AE, KB all experiencing non-responsive servers.

PLEASE ADD ANY OTHERS YOU'VE BEEN MONITORING TODAY.

Not everyone knows what these acronyms mean

edit on 6/3/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:05 AM
    link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by Taissa

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
    It seems to have calmed itself.

I've noticed a few other sites are down as well just like the last time.

isitup.org provides a great service to check if sites are down or not.

~Tenth

This could be an experiment or it could be a first assault on conspiracy websites. I just read a thread today about how the government is going to start going after conspiracy websites and this could be it.
    edit on 5-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Let them do what they are going to do. I can discuss conspiracy theories and anything I please without the internet. People have been doing it forever before the internet and we can do it again. It'll just be more like minded folks getting together for coffee and discussion the old school way. Come at us bro.

Probably more effective actually.... not as many "armchair warriors" that way, and people actually getting out and about and some exercise, lol

Yes
    take away our sites, and all we are going to do is start getting together offline. Is that what they want?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join