It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACKOUT! Numerous conspiracy sites offline in organized attack.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

tell us where you hid the ATS money stash !!!

silly me, we all know ats actualy own several rolls royce plated with pure gold

He hid it with the OPPT gold! SO is secretly HTJ!

I feel bad for even saying it

edit on 6-3-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by Trillium

Wow, listen up all. The technological wizard is now giving lessons on how to run a website, his knowledge is limitless.

Well so far he had better info then you or the admin
Just adding my second line

Actually i wrote this thread first but i didn't sensationalize the title so it didn't get the attention.

So OK you have a bone to pick with him

Add to it are move along Ho GLP and LOP down again and a few other

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
Sorry guys with the weather in the U.S lately. I would like to see some locations, locations, locations, of the people experiencing trouble. Just areas not direct location. Is it coast to coast?

edit on 5-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

I am in north east texas, had a 504 gateway1 not responding, on both my phones network and my home wifi.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If you wanted to do a test to see if you could bring down networks, one of the best places would be conspiracy sites.

You have a good population to vet the attack for you and publicly point out any theories or weaknesses.

Attack a coupon site and it will just be written off as a computer problem without a second thought.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Wow, listen up all. The technological wizard is now giving lessons on how to run a website, his knowledge is limitless.

Well so far he had better info then you or the admin
Just adding my second line

Actually i wrote this thread first but i didn't sensationalize the title so it didn't get the attention.

Your thread referenced an attack on 3/2. This one occurred on 3/5. So that's why I started it, this is a whole new wave of attacks.
edit on 6-3-2013 by CUBD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
All sites are still down for me -- GLP, LOP, KB, AE and Akmon.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Called a friend on the Tenn. border about another thread. He went to check it out, and called back and asked me why he couldn't log on to ats. I am above lexington Ky. so I guess you can count the whole state of Ky. in. That was at least a hour ago.

BTW he did get on though.
edit on 6-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1

I live in a cave I guess, so it it's possible could you enlighten me
as to what sites are LOP, KB, AE and Akmon?

Gracias!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Gracias!

Sure -- LunaticOutpost, KritterBox, Alien Earth, and Akmon is a conspiracy site. I actually rarely visit any of these.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
www.akamai.com...

"Attacks" 42% above normal.

Total traffic 25% below normal.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It does not require the waving of arms or such to have a DDoS attack warning on login to the site. It is just professional to let users know of such attacks and to expect traffic delays on site loading. You have enough real time feeds on this
site to accomplish this if you choose to I am sure. You just choose to let users twist in the wind on issues such as site usability for your own reasons I guess.
edit on 6-3-2013 by endats01 because: edited for small errors

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Gracias!

Sure -- LunaticOutpost, KritterBox, Alien Earth, and Akmon is a conspiracy site. I actually rarely visit any of these.

Interesting- Thoss are not working for me either- Just tried (but again, CNN is "off and on " for me as well) I honestly never heard of any them before , are they big sites? I was able to log into lunatic outpost but barely, and threads wouldnt load...It looked like a GLP clone. Owned by tavistock ? LOL =/

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentinoG
I was having problems earlier too!

interesting 1 did as well..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by occrest

I wonder whats going on. I feel there doing something. maybe placing another roadblock in the equation other than just DNS and servers.

What ever is going on I feel positive its rouge branches of the US government. And Highly ILLEGAL.

Honestly, i have no clue. It is possible that this is just one more occurrence to keep us on edge/off balance, glued to the computer while 'they' have a laugh. Frankly, i don't put anything past these guys.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Gracias!

Interesting- Thoss are not working for me either- Just tried (but again, CNN is "off and on " for me as well) I honestly never heard of any them before , are they big sites? I was able to log into lunatic outpost but barely, and threads wouldnt load...It looked like a GLP clone. Owned by tavistock ? LOL =/

No, it's just a regular site.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think we might be witnessing history here, folks. This could be the beginning...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I think we might be witnessing history here, folks. This could be the beginning...

...Maybe. But in my case anyhow I have had zero problems here and have been on this damn site more in the past three days than ever before and far too much for a any healthy sane individual, lol. The internet problems I have been having has been with more mainstream sites and especially CNN.

Someone had mentioned certain nodes being down and that seems plausible. Plus I would imagine if TPTB were strategic- these sites are far too much a treasure trove to ever want taken "down".

-That said, I am purely speculating and honestly clueless.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

cosmic or local hack?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Everything imaginable was taking turns going down for me today, even fb and yahoo, not just conspiracy sites, the whole net, so maybe a satellite problem or something with the net??

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
It seems to have calmed itself.

I've noticed a few other sites are down as well just like the last time.

isitup.org provides a great service to check if sites are down or not.

~Tenth

This could be an experiment or it could be a first assault on conspiracy websites. I just read a thread today about how the government is going to start going after conspiracy websites and this could be it.
edit on 5-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Let them do what they are going to do. I can discuss conspiracy theories and anything I please without the internet. People have been doing it forever before the internet and we can do it again. It'll just be more like minded folks getting together for coffee and discussion the old school way. Come at us bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join