It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CASH IS KING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hi. i have to spam in here for at least 20 posts until i'm allowed to post for real. So i'm just gonna start with what i think, The dow jones has just hit record highs(no idea why) oh wait. It feels like another money sucking expedition. Lets take it high give the average man confidence then whip the rug out. Ive a feeling this will continue in a sine wave that gets more compressed until you guessed it, we the common man have nothing. We as people of the real world need to start using cash again, cash for everything you possibly can, CASH IS KING

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrFuzzy

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

Since this isn't an introduction however and just a means to discuss something that should be in an actual topic thread, this thread is now closed. Please fill your 20 post quota by either creating a proper introductions thread, or replying to any other thread on the board. The only limitation currently is creating threads, not participating.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

join