It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, oops i mean government officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have come up with the good ol' what if.

some people say we got alien technology and blah blah blah. suppossing we had a ufo or two and even made some of our own, what if thats whos flying them in all these 'sightings' ? what if its just some government dude with a suit and tie cruisin around for a test flight. i guess its possible right? anybody agree

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's mostly humans who fly use those ufos. Like half of the abductions are done by humans, altho their reasoning for it is harder to understand than an aliens would be. Maybe they just need organs to keep Bin Laden alive so he can "attack" the US some more.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
[edit on 31-10-2004 by orfeo8]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spew
suppossing we had a ufo or two and even made some of our own, what if thats whos flying them in all these 'sightings' ? what if its just some government dude with a suit and tie cruisin around for a test flight. i guess its possible right? anybody agree

your asking what if aliens didnt make the flying disk...but rather what if they are human made?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
no they made them. but if we have some, (crashes what not) and used or made them. what if most of the time theres humans opperating them?

Kal

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
It's mostly humans who fly use those ufos. Like half of the abductions are done by humans, altho their reasoning for it is harder to understand than an aliens would be. Maybe they just need organs to keep Bin Laden alive so he can "attack" the US some more.

why are we still usin airplanes, helicopters, shuttles n other shi* if we can use flyin saucers? i mean, if there r no aliens.. tellin the public bout the saucers.. it wont create panic or anything, it'll be just another vehicle created by us.. but thats not the case

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Kal]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
could be that they did find some disk and begin to reverse engineer and are flying them for themselves...question is where did the disk come from to begin with...
1) ancient civilization
2) aliens that may still be lurking in dark corners ready to be reawakened?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cause it's top secret. They will prob use em for the NWO.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i didnt say there was no aliens. im sayin if we have obtained one of their craft from a crash or whatever and humans are just test flyin one or one they made themselves from the technology gotten from the real ufo. of course they wouldnt tell us because it would be proof of aliens and i guess they dont want that

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
they have humans working for them unfortunately they are controlled.
If we had working alien ships and if our military knew how to use the weapon technology or some other technologies aboard the wars would have been over before they started so to say.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Alright well thanks for your opinions guys. peace out

top topics

join