It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Journal March 5, 2013. Read mine, post yours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just to keep a record of it before I forget it, I thought I would post a dream that I had just last night, an odd one that contained a lot of different interesting elements to it.

The dream started out with me microwaving something to eat. This I think was rather insignificant though I remember feeling this odd confusion surrounding me because I knew it was my microwave except there were all these buttons on it I had never seen before...

Anyway the dream progressed and I remember being in my dorm, perhaps eating the food that I had just made, and through the window came a hand, and in the hand there was some man holding a gun. He was pointing pretty straight, aimed at nothing recognizable... But I took action nonetheless. I even remember there being some doubt of safety, and a particular concern for my roommate who, for whatever reason, I assumed the gun was trying to target. I went next to the window in an inconspicuous fashion and apprehended the gun from the "assassin". I didn't felt very heroic and instead was very anxious. I ran with the gun, scared that I would shoot someone simply by being clumsy. I ran down the hall of my housing complex and it was much much longer than usual--and had curvature to it unlike in real life where it is a straight hall with right-angle corners to turn at.

I was trying to find some police figure, when I realized I was being chased, or at least I felt like I was being chased, from some omniscient and horrible figure. I eventually reached a cop and temporarily felt relief. I gave him the gun and there seemed to be no resolution, no peace that he could give my mind. The sequence then repeated in nearly the exact same fashion except that I somehow remember "knowing" that the hand from the window was not from the same person as before...

Again I reached police with a similar gun and I got a call-- it was my father. He was calling me because I was supposed to meet him at a McDonalds for his birthday, the whole family was there. I was panicked because he means a lot to me and for me to forget made me feel guilty. My college dorm is about two hours away from the rest of my family, but I found a way back to the hometown right away. As soon as I arrived the sky darkened and I got another phone call, this time from my mother. She said that I needed to go home immediately so that I could take my brother to a Lady Gaga/Slipknot concert or something odd like that... I was forced to leave my dad and go get my brother at the house but when I arrived I found my ex lover. She told me, very robot-like, that she missed me and needed me, and we very un-passionately hugged for a while.

Then I woke up.

It's an odd dream but I am not sure it means a lot, I have had better and worse dreams, stranger and also some that have made more sense. I have had dreams that tell me things about myself and sometimes other people. I haven't really had prophetic dreams but I have had a lot of wisdom-sharing dreams.

Anyway today I decided it would be a good idea to just save a record of my dreams, so I thought why not start a thread every time I had a dream and then offer the same opportunity for other people to share their dreams from the previous night.

Feel free to look at my dream as just a story, feel free to try and analyze it, I will answer questions if need be, that is no problem. Again, feel free to share your dreams and also possibly receive feedback.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

Two nights in a row, I have had two separate dreams that I know I had more than ten years ago. I don't know what's going on, but will see what happens tonight. I have no idea why I am having memorable dreams from a long time ago, but they are here .

new topics

join