It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 1.6 billion bullet stockpile... A possible reason why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of threads like this one by hp1229 about Obama's administration buying up Ammunition and then this thread from Super Moderator Gazrok which makes it quite clear that its very tough at the moment to get Bullets in the United States at a normal price, or at all.

This got me thinking.

Obviously people are waking up to the information that we here on ATS have been talking about for many years!

I first took an interest in the Rothschilds and their banking dominance back in 2000... my first year of university.

Back then there was no discourse in the masses about these issues, peoples eyes were still firmly shut, and even I did not know the depth of the problem, as we all now know it to be, the 1%, no the 0.1% and their bizarre egocentric, power driven thirst for ownership of everything and everyone. Coupled with their equally strange choice to follow re invented ancient mystery religions. Spooky. Interesting. Depraved?

Demons must be real right? They cant be doing Bohemian Grove style shizzle for no reason?
Oh trust me yes they can.
Acting out ceremonies has been the be all of society since time immemorial, these routines take on personal significance in the mind of the believer, indoctrination is key. Consider yourself lucky you weren't born in to one of those families! At least we got to have the human experience. High Five!

Moving on...

It is clear to me, now, that people are truly opening their eyes to the scale of this problem!!

A once untouchable enemy, hiding up in its demented palace, watching their theatre of morbidity are slowly starting to be uncovered. The coven is going to be ousted if the humans keep rallying together.

A common enemy is a good thing, for us the people. I live in England, you're in the US or Spain or Italy or just about anywhere else on the globe... and youve got the SAME PROBLEM.

We the people of these countries can choose to all say NO, there is a way.
Revolutions have happened before.
Every person needs to realise and tell their family that we are being unfairly enslaved.

Talk about it, don't be afraid to explain and demonstrate the truth with the evidence we have.

This thread by NorEaster is a good example of just how much of this information is getting through to normal working people, and it must be shocking and angering them a lot.

This really is a more efficient "unification tool" than project Blue Beam,

We don't need an alien threat from another planet to fight, WE HAVE ONE RIGHT HERE!

I used to think that the American gun culture was flawed, I couldn't see a place for guns other than in shooting ranges, hunting or walls.

But today I'm here to say thank goodness you kept your guns, take Kdog1982's advice and learn to make your own bullets, because if the shtf you wont be able to get them. You've been suffering already by the looks of it, and if they want to they can kill the supply altogether.

I hope that the world isn't going horribly wrong, and that I'm just paranoid but it does seem like everyone around knows that life was a lot better before, and it looks like they are preparing to fight you, or do something with you.
FEMA Camps?

A few people do not need most of the money. Its completely and insanely greedy.
We need to give these people a refresher course in being human, cos the way they behave makes you wonder if David Icke is right about them being the reptilians...

Heh, I only dropped that in for some fun.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly I want to say that I'm worried.

I'm worried that maybe the reason that they are draining your ammunition isn't just to stockpile but to use the information to figure out the places where the demand is highest and find out statistics on where the peace-fighters might be strongest. This could be done in a number of ways but swallowing up the supply is definitely a good way to stir up the situation and get military intelligence.

All the more reason to make your own. ^^

Mods I hope I put this in the right place, maybe it belongs in Rant?

Take care and Rice and Peace to all of ya's.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A few people controlling most of the wealth is counter productive to our advancement as a species. It impedes our progress in every aspect of our development as a species.Perhaps that`s their goal,to impede our advancement as a species?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The number reported 1600M you might think means 1600 million, which is 1.6 billion. The QUP abbreviation (Quantity Unit Pack) "M" = 50. The purchase order was for 1600 boxes of 50. Page 29 of the Defense Customer Assistance Handbook list what Federal Govt QUP abbreviations represent.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

But today I'm here to say thank goodness you kept your guns, take Kdog1982's advice and learn to make your own bullets,

No because the same people who are trying to ban guns and ammo will move on to reloading supplies.

Make your own bullets fine, make your own gun powder even better, but no again because the chemicals needed to make those are controlled by the same people who are doing the rest of that stupidity.

There is no way around that.

Not even going to touch Rothchilds, and Reptilians.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The number reported 1600M you might think means 1600 million, which is 1.6 billion. The QUP abbreviation (Quantity Unit Pack) "M" = 50. The purchase order was for 1600 boxes of 50. Page 29 of the Defense Customer Assistance Handbook list what Federal Govt QUP abbreviations represent.

If the Government only bought a few bullets. Why are all the shops bulletless?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

But today I'm here to say thank goodness you kept your guns, take Kdog1982's advice and learn to make your own bullets,

No because the same people who are trying to ban guns and ammo will move on to reloading supplies.

Make your own bullets fine, make your own gun powder even better, but no again because the chemicals needed to make those are controlled by the same people who are doing the rest of that stupidity.

There is no way around that.

Not even going to touch Rothchilds, and Reptilians.

If it never happens and we plod along fine its the best case scenario. I hope that's the one we get.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

One reason can be that the Obama administration wants to be sure having enough ammo....... when the factories are not able to make them anymore. The reason why the factories do not make them anymore can have all kinds of reasons...like...a total chaos has captured the nation and nobody is going to work anymore.

edit on 5/3/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

One reason can be that the Obama administration wants to be sure having enough ammo....... when the factories are not able to make them anymore. The reason why the factories do not make them anymore can have all kinds of reasons...like...a total chaos has captured the nation and nobody is going to work anymore.

Do you have any evidence to support this theory? Are the factories indeed being powered, or going to be powered down?
Wouldn't that displace a certain amount of workers? Who are these people that aren't working in bullet making factories any more, can we get any evidence?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The bullets have not been bought. It is just the number in the contract they can buy at that reserved price. It is the way the gov buys things in bulk. The fact this has been the way it has been done for decades seems to be ignored.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm worried that maybe the reason that they are draining your ammunition isn't just to stockpile but to use the information to figure out the places where the demand is highest and find out statistics on where the peace-fighters might be strongest.

I would guess, if this is true, he came to a stark realization that 85% of the country is buying ammo! I wonder how that felt?

Maybe that’s when he made the decision to instruct DHS to purchase a few thousand LAV's????

edit on 5-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
how about the logic that DHS - Øbama -Nopoleatano are buying Ammo and storing this Ammo at diverse sites all over the 'Homeland'...for the unspoken reason of disuading the Russians/Chinese from Invading the USA

but (it could be) this explaination is itself a mis-direction---All the 1.6 billion rounds of Ammo (hollow-points & all)
are really for the killing of rebels in the USA that will fight against the government in a rebellion/uprising

the 'story' of amassing ammo to fight an Invasion Force sounds credible enough to stop inquiry

i prefer my simple answer to the highly convoluted and intricate story of the OP

sleep easy...
edit on 5-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I'm worried that maybe the reason that they are draining your ammunition isn't just to stockpile but to use the information to figure out the places where the demand is highest and find out statistics on where the peace-fighters might be strongest.

I would guess, if this is true, he came to a stark realization that 85% of the country is buying ammo! I wonder how that felt?

Maybe that’s when he made the decision to instruct DHS to purchase a few thousand LAV's????

edit on 5-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Yea I agree Seabag, I dont understand
Why Do they need so many armoured vehicles ?

Perhaps to protect for an invasion is a good decoy St Udio.

But I dont think that your idea is that different from mine really, we agree, after all you said the people would have a rebellion, and im saying that people are going to figure out what's going on and rebel. The important facts are whether or not FEMA camps, bullet stockpiling and purchasing of LAV's and drones are all linked in to some greater scheme, and if so, what the hell of a kind of scheme is it!? .

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

Originally posted by zatara

Do you have any evidence to support this theory? Are the factories indeed being powered, or going to be powered down?
Wouldn't that displace a certain amount of workers? Who are these people that aren't working in bullet making factories any more, can we get any evidence?

No,...I mean not just the ammo factories but all factories...or practically all factories because of nation wide chaos. And no, no evidence because what I wrote is at this moment pure fictitious.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Fair doos Zatara, No harm in some speculation. I still would like to know what's happening in those ammunition factories though, myself. Thanks for contributing.

top topics

join