It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recollecting alien insignia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have had contact and been abducted by aliens since I was a kid. Usually I'm knocked out, but once I woke up for a few seconds inside a room that I did not know. Over me were two of your typical humanoid alien, in a red(?) tightly fitted uniform. To my left came three aliens in all black uniforms. On the left side of their chests (opposite the human heart) they all had a pentagram as an insignia, seemingly sewn into the fabric. The aliens with black uniforms had white pentagrams, and the two above me had blue pentagrams. I got a real good look at it when he bent over to knock me out again.

Here is a drawing I made of the insignia, its a small variation of the common pentagram we all know.

I've struggled alot to remember the insignia, I hope you appreciate my efforts. Peace out. MM.
edit on 5-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

It's quite similar to the design of the six point star in your avatar, same design in fact... only a pentagram instead...
edit on 5/3/2013 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

It's quite similar to the design of the six sided star in your avatar... only a pentagram...

I struggled to remember the abduction for a long time. I first I tought the insignia was a triangle and posted about it here on ATS. After replaying the event in my mind over many months I remembered that it was a more complex formlike the Star of David and I used the design for my avatar. After many more months recalling the event I'm sure I have the actual design of the alien insignia.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Are you sure you weren't a subject of some form of occult ritual?
IMO everything pointing in that direction

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
they all had a pentagram as an insignia...

Looks like "The GUT" was right...

"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." ~ "The GUT"

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

Satanic Crop Circle

The Crop Circles of the Fallen Angels

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists.

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

Joe Jordan exposes the reason why they are covering all of this up:

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

edit on 5-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I don't believe in aliens. I do believe the Divine shows us, as we are extensions of the Divine, things that we could not possible ever hope to completely understand as we are dealing with inadequate organic computers that are relatively limited in functionality.

Thus, we are "revealed" certain things that take many forms which are palpable to our understanding. Symbols are an important form of this, as they are rich in meaning.

Remember: The Prophet Muhammed was given revelation by Gabriel, Aleister Crowley was spoken to by a spirit entity, Joseph Smith was visited by two angels. The Divine will always, always find a way to show us what we need to know in ways we can understand.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Here is a drawing I made of the insignia, its a small variation of the common pentagram we all know.

I've struggled alot to remember the insignia, I hope you appreciate my efforts. Peace out. MM.

It's not really a "variation". This is identical to the pentacle I have on my alter, only mine is a silver disc. The weaving in and out of the lines isn't as uncommon as you might think.

edit to add -
Actually, this is a picture of one that I actually use. It's not my picture but it's the same cast.

edit on 5-3-2013 by Cuervo because: added photo

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, Ive driven lots of Chrysler vehicles over many years......Im not involved in the occult, nor been abducted, but I have often worn my "Pentastar" tshirts, as have millions of others. Somewhere on every Chrysler vehicle, you will find a Pentastar. Nothing to do with the occult.

Maybe the Aliens are Chrysler enthusiasts?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Well, Ive driven lots of Chrysler vehicles over many years......Im not involved in the occult, nor been abducted, but I have often worn my "Pentastar" tshirts, as have millions of others. Somewhere on every Chrysler vehicle, you will find a Pentastar. Nothing to do with the occult.

Maybe the Aliens are Chrysler enthusiasts?

I'm thinking US Air Force roundel:

Although they probably didn't look as good in it as our model here....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The pentagram has been used throughout history for a very long lime with many different meanings attached to it depending on the cultural reference. In some ancient languages, the way you have depicted the pentagram has been used as a representation of man, with the points of the star being the head, arms and legs. In more recent times and inverted pentagram has been more associated to the occult, as it does portray a man upside down when associated to this older reference.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It had a split in every "corner" which I have not found in a pentagram online. I tried to draw it in to show what I think I saw.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Couldn't it be just a bad dream?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

It had a split in every "corner" which I have not found in a pentagram online. I tried to draw it in to show what I think I saw.

Ah, I see what you mean. I didn't realize those gaps were intentional. Oh well, it's not like Alien Space Witches are a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A google search turns up a woven pentagram crop circle seen north of London in June of 2003.

Although the corner splits are absent, it does have radiating lines that are similar.

www.world-destiny.org...
www.reocities.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Great.
Yet Another "Aliens are Demons" post.

Fact of the matter is, Space Alien abduction experiences point more toward Sleep Paralysis, Schizotypy, and other factors; all entirely subjective and completely psychological.

Demons? Well, maybe from the perspective of some overly superstitious religious nut-job, sure, but, in reality, certain chemical states of the brain produce entirely predictable replicable results completely consistent with other similar 'experiences' in other people, but with slight variations fuelled by perspectives of ethno-religious cultural bias.

Take an aspirin pill for reliable predictable results in attending to a headache.
Similar chemical brain states can reliably and predictably produce space alien abduction experiences.
It's been done in the lab.

All evidence points to entirely psychological phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

< Snip >

On topic: Aliens, demonstrated in a wealth of data, have been found to be attributable to entirely personal subjective Psychological experiences.

Here: I'll quote myself from another post.

The majority of Alien Contact reports and claims can be described and attributed to subject specific personally subjective Psychological Phenomenon experiences.

There are a number of studies on the phenomenon, one of which is:
Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

Further, as supported by above documentation and other studies conducted regarding the phenomenon, the majority of Alien Abduction accounts can be accounted for by Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as well as several other classifications.

Sleep Paralysis is often confused by some experiencing it as a space alien abduction event.

Some other articles and papers describing and looking into the phenomenon are:

The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Essentially, all reports regarding space alien abduction phenomenon that have been investigated indicate the phenomenon is entirely inside the head of whomever is experiencing the events.

Physical effects like bruises, scratches, cuts, sore muscles and other things are also described and accounted for, some being touched on in the articles linked above.

Some people may be having real alien abduction experiences, if that makes them feel better in thinking so.
Every look into these experiences, however, would indicate otherwise.

Thus, as stated, illustrated, and backed up by source material:
Aliens = Psychological phenomenon.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/13 by Hefficide because: Please remain on topic. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm not a religious person or belong to any church of any kind, I'm certainly not a "loonie" as you put it so rudely. Many of my abductions have happend while I was awake in the middle of the day and one happened with a witness - so not all my abductions can be due to me suffering from sleep paralysis.

MM
edit on 6-3-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

top topics

join