It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash like short dreams sequences within dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I saw very unusual dream a month ago, i don`t remember seeing similar kind of dreams before. There were 3 sequences of flash like dreams very short about 10-15 seconds and these flashes interrupted the dream i was having.

In first sequence i saw a city, i was there but not physically, more like an observer. It was city of London not like seeing big ben or tower just a knowledge it was London, it was daytime and nothing unordinary. People and buildings in a normal day. This small clip was about 10-15 seconds and after this i was back to my other dream which i remember being totally unrelevant to this flash sequence.

Second sequence was same spot of street but everything was in the ruins, no people there and traffic, no cars and no life just a rocks and ruined buildings. and it was early evening before sunset. Again about 10-15 seconds and went back to my other dream.

Third and last flash sequence was at night time of the same spot of street and it was dark, now i see rain of ash and couple reporters and cameramen and their flash lights and the rain of ash made flashlights of cameras stretched in the air and all around were dark ruins. After this i went back to my other dream again after a thought this is bizarre..

So any input? Have you seen flashlike dreams within dreams like this?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am a dream analyst. If you want more info please look at my profile and contact me via my web site mentioned in my profile.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

I was hoping to deal this here
Visited your site but im not ready to give anyone here my phone number

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

o-em-gee those sequential dream sequences are totally like related to one another!

There can be no doubt in anyones mind that you are anything less than 100% capable of seeing the future. Anyone who says otherwise is closed minded and denying the utterly obvious truth!!!

roflawlz x 17

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I do not need a phone number. It is just that a correctly analysed dream will say things about the person what is quite personal; this is why I never analyze dreams in public.

The spellcaster psychic address from my profile will allow me to do it.

People often do not realize the true nature of what they have revealed untill correctly analyzed. However only a dream analyst who will be well practiced in this will be able to unlock the true meanings.

edit on 5-3-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by werewolf99

Well that was the contact form which said phone number is required
But i dont mind if you would send me message in here

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

connection was weird too.. but anyway aint our neurons in brains quite amazing with electrochemical signals.. i wondered if i had some sort of breaks during processing my dream

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I really can't but would love to. It is important that I stick to this principle as it may affect my business. People trust me because I do not keep on record any details of readings I have done, or dreams anlysed. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It has happened to me a few times and the flashes are always connected with disasters.
Unfortunately a few of them came true(9/11,L'aquila earthquake and a few more),but since the last flash(which hasn't happened yet-a huge bombing in Instabul,in front of the temple of Hagia Sofia) i haven't seen them again.

Because some of them have come true i have come to believe that they are glimpses from the future.Let's hope that your flashes will not come true,because from what you describe London is in deep trouble.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I hope so too.

Usually in dreams you can be in control but this was different these flashes came and went so fast that had no control over them.. they felt bizarre like a newsfeed what comes from tv, sterile without feelings.
Yours were also as short as what i had?
edit on 5-3-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yes they were like a few seconds long and in most of them i was seeing the aftermath of the disaster.For example during the L'aquila flash i was in the top of ruined buildings and i could see people screaming and running.Without ever being there i knew i was somewhere in Italy.

Also the "no control" thing,which is very frustrating,happens to me as well.It's like someone changes the channels and you can't do anything but watch.

I would like to add that apart from the last flash which happened about 6 months ago,the rest were happening in real world after a week to 10 days.I don't claim to know how this thing work,but since you saw them a month ago,might not happen anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

join