It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The committee for state security operating in Kentucky/Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The committee for state security is actually the russian to english translation for KGB, something I have been telling people all along that it is a rough translation of Department of Homeland Security. If the KGB existed in Russia today it might be called the Department of the motherland security. Got that? Motherland, Russia, Fatherland Germany, Homeland America.

So it comes as no surprise to me that some reports of DHS operating in this area are actually Russian. In fact some of the highest people within DHS are ex KGB members. But now we have Russian troops operating under the DHS umbrella.

Any questions comrades?

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/03/tennessee-state-militiaguard-has-stopped-dhs-armored-vehicles-from-kentucky-russians-with-dhs-eagle-unifo rms-2583388.html

At our last "meeting" several weeks ago, we were advised by a High Ranking Official of the State Guard that they stopped vehicles of this type coming from KY into TN. The troops were wearing very distinct uniforms for the Dept. of Homeland Security that were not recognized and the men they stopped were Eastern European, probably Russian. Apparently, there is some type of FEMA/DHS camp somewhere in Kentucky?

After receiving the above email, we spoke on the phone, I wanted to find out more information about the Russian/Eastern European DHS troops that were handling the armored vehicles.

During our phone conversation. They told me that the uniforms were not typical DHS uniforms but they had Eagles on their sleeves and it was stressed these were different DHS uniforms than regular ones. The Russian/Eastern troops were not armed that were in the DHS uniforms and they were very polite to the State Militia. They were stopped from coming into Tennessee. This person told me that in Gatlinburg, Tennessee people are reporting being questioned and stopped by DHS that are Russian. I was also told that the high ranking official mentioned Kentucky FEMA camps.

I wrote about how I found out the Smoky Mountains are part of the UN last year, as most of our National Parks, including the Grand Canyon after I saw a plaque (took pictures of it) at Newfoundland Gap last year.

After speaking with this person, I have to wonder if Russian UN troops are now being placed around the Smoky Mountains.

I have researched and found what could be the Military installation that the armored vehicle came from pictured in the area of Kentucky, I saw them. It is The Bluegrass Army Chemicals installation of 14600 acres. That installation has 523 tons of Nerve Chemical weapons. It is also a possible FEMA camp. It has a very strange layout. All of that information is in the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

The link does not work. It would seem that someone does not wish it known that Russian troops and the UN are involved in Homeland security operations!

Another odd coincidence was that when I hit the reply button to post this there was a "request time out" that I have never seen before here!

edit on 5-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

I don't suppose you have any other sources besides beforeitnews?

That part of Kentucky is beautiful and very wild. Ridge runner wild.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
thanks for pointing that out

heres the link again

Link
edit on 5-3-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It is well established fact that during the Bush administration they hired 2 X-KGB heads to operate within the DHS. The idea that these now high ranking officials are bringing in more of their own is not hard to fathom given the now far more leftist regime currently in power in the US. It is just not that big of a stretch to consider. More facts on the ground are needed but it is not completely out of reason for this to be a true account.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i drive through tennessee quite often.

north south east and west, on the back roads and all.

the interstate system through tennessee makes the state a central junction for everything east of the mississippi.

having driven in 48 states, i can't say i have ever seen DHS in any of them, except tennesse!!!

they are everywhere, like locusts.

on every interstate. sometimes tooling around small backwood towns.

they drive blacked out suburbans, and post up like they are shooting radar.

seems like whenever i see them making a "traffic stop" they are always searching the cars.
peoples belongings all over the side of the road, and the people sitting in the grass with their backs turned to the officers.

when they stop trucks they always search the trailers.

i have always thought it was kind of strange, as i have never seen a police presence like that in any other state.

there has to be something in, or about tennessee that they feel they need to protect.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Like was said before, Tennessee is a major crossroad system and a lot of traffic runs thru here. The drug running is rampant and LE stays quite busy. But TN and KY are very conservative states that always are red which would be my first target if I wanted to disarm a region. Many, many weapon trained Americans with 4wd and survival tactics. I will say this, you will see a show if they get too playful, I talk to powerful and prepared statesmen who will not be friendly to strange accents with no precieved authority asking questions and giving orders. This can be an indicator and I will keep the info channel wide open......

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Yes, Ive been through Tennessee and saw the exact same thing you described. Tennessee and one other state (i forget which one) are the only two states in the US that have passed legislation giving DHS free roam of the state and to act as law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If you think about it, the fact of the matter is, NO federal agency has the tiniest bit of authority outside the borders of the District of Columbia! That is where this pseudo government was formed. All that we the people need do is, make it known to them that WE realize this.

new topics

top topics

join