Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Emotions boiling over: media releases map of Texas gun owners.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
TX is just one large roach motel.

You may want to visit sometime and update that idiocy.
Texas is a hub of international commerce with a positive and stable economy through thriving real estate, technology, communications, and energy industries. Texas also has a GDP ranking as 16th IN THE WORLD. Why do you think the king of Formula One, Bernie Ecclestone, decided to build a $1.2 BILLION dollar Formula 1 course here in Austin? It's the ONLY one in North America, built specifically for Formula 1 and other WORLD-class motor sports. The United States of America gets 25% of it's oil from Texas. 86% of every $1 spent in Texas, resides in Texas due to the immense rate of interstate commerce that's conducted. If Texas were it's own country, it'd own the top 28 of the top 100 oil reserves in the USA.

Best thing of all? We all know everything stated above and think anyone who doesn't like it can keep their little piece of 'better' hell and sleep elsewhere.

Another cool aspect that I've found, is that I never get spit on when I'm traveling abroad, by stating I'm from 'Texas' rather than 'America.' 'Americans' don't have a very good reputation elsewhere, so I'm even happier to talk about Texas when I'm abroad. There's only one state that can hold a candle to Texas, and that's CA. Not because it's a liberal haven for hippies kids to push their ideals on others, but rather that it has great year round weather...but that's not something it can offer the world. So Texas wins again.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Texas a roach motel?

That's why there has been a mass exodus from California to Texas since 2002 right.....

And even in Austin, there are ALOT of guns, travis county is not actualy the "liberal" area it's the Liberal conservative area.

It's southern Texas where the Libs are...big surprise right?

So I'll release a map of my own - when SHTF now we know where to do our local "cleansing"

edit on 7-3-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

What are you going to do when those lacking proper education see the pretty pictures all over your property and think you are having a gun sale?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
I would imagine it would be an easier map to read and much simpler if they just listed the Texas households that did not have a gun! Except Austin of course.........

I am from Texas, grew up in the east, now live in Austin...I can confirm this

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

not to mention we have one of the best "checkes an balances" in state government.. people should read about it.

teachergenius.teachtci.com... egislative-branch-2/

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Funny, but I doubt the Progressive utopia of Austin has many gun owners. Anyway, this will get moved to the "joke" section in a minute
edit on 5-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

There are many many guns in and around Austin. It may be weird, but it is also armed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join