It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder: Drone strike against Americans in the U.S. possible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
what did everyone think they were going to do, invite us to the white house for a beverage?

what he meant to say was "when they come to drag us off to the gallows, we will be using our drones on them"

i wouldn't worry too much about their toys, after all everything they make can be hacked, by some brainy kid somewhere. imagine obummers look when his own drones come for him.

Invite us over for dinner? They are suspending tours to the white house and blaming it on the sequestration!

They are now underhandedly banning us from the very house WE as a collective pay for!!

This administration has gone quite far enough. It is now, now, NOW time that we draw a line in the sand!

I feel like we've been talking about approaching the breaking point enough that we have gotten to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Treason?

Has this word be used recently?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
And now comes the Media Blitz with all the Amazing Drone Success Stories.

What's that "LassieDrone?", little Jimmy fell down the well? - Show me boy, Show me!. That's a good boy, we would never have found him without you.

That'll do Drone, that'll do.

The Wonderful World of Drones

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
First you make everyone a criminal by passing so many laws no one can possibly keep up with. Then you change the definition of the word "terrorist" to mean anything you say it means. Then you build massive domestic infrastucture under the guise of fighting external terrrorism. Then you rile the masses with more and more unconstitutional laws and regulations till the pot boils.

When it boils,

You roll out the secret detentions, mass surveilience, media control, drones, tanks and troopers all operationing under your definitions, not those originally contained in the constitution.

Anybody read Matt Brackens Enemies series? If you have not then do so as it offers a window on possible future events - the parallels are getting scarily close to fiction.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

I agree with you bro. The fact that they are so brazenly open about it means to me that they fear nothing. What scares me the most is that we don't have anyone in congress with the gonnads to stand up and do something about it...and the administration knows it.

Not necessarily. Panicky people are usually pretty brazen and open, too. Desperation has a way of making them pull out the chocks and romp on the gas.

edit on 2013/3/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The US AirForce has tiny winged computer chips that can fly up your nostrils carrying the new superbug :now spreading across the United states.They are hard to see gnat-like pieces of chips ,remotely controlled ,just like the drones in Afganistan.The technology was invented back in the early 1990s ,as scientists, computer scientists and entomologists studied how the housefly flies-only the wings on these robots are much smaller and hard to hear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join