Venezuelan Vice President "Chavez Was Infected with Cancer by Foes (USA)"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
... you seem to be so confused.

I'm not confused. But you sure are reaching for something that simply isn't there.

You originally questioned the possibility of infecting purposely a single person with cancer.

WRONG. I never said the technology wasn't there. I said that DC can't even get it's act together to pass a budget ... so how is anyone there be able to pull off something like this ...

Comparing you and your husband to a group of South American leaders is disingenuous at best.

Nope. It's just showing that people do get cancer. 1/3 of all people will. CANCER HAPPENS.

What I find amusing in your reply is how you suggest that I blamed Obama or his Administration. Perhaps you can show me when I made such a claim?

The Venezuelan Vice President said that the USA infected Chavez with Cancer. Obama is in charge. Therefore, Obama is being pointed at. Anyone who says that the USA infected Chavez with cancer is also saying that the Obama administration must have had something to do with it. HE IS IN CHARGE. And an international 'hit' on a world leader wouldn't happen without him knowing .. right? Or are you saying that he's totally out of the loop and doesn't know what is going on with the government ??

Like it or not, the "proof" is out there and even posted in this thread and the FACT is Cancer has been used as an assassination weapon.

No kidding. I didn't say it wasn't.

Was it used on Chavez? I have no idea, but what I do know is that to dismiss the idea of out hand is simply foolish.

To simply believe immediately that it was used on Chavez is what is REALLY foolish.
People get cancer every day. All over the world. In vast numbers.
He wasn't immune to getting cancer like everyone else.
To jump to the conclusion that it must have been a 'hit' is irresponsible.
Gotta' see some proof that it happened .. or else it's just mouthing off by the VP.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting article discussing how Obama turned a blind eye to Chavez.
If Chavez was sooooooooo important that they had to knock him off,
you'd think that at least something would have been coming out of
the White House prior to this, some kind of Venezuela/White House
discussions ....

Forbes Article - Why Is Hugo Chavez Moving Venezuelas Gold Holdings?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
We all have bad days .... or difficult moments .. or whatever ... so moving on ....

I want to move on, too, but I wanted to apologize for my craptitude in this thread as well. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's all good. No problems. And we move on ......

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I WILL NOT BE SUCKED INTO AN OFF TOPIC SPITTING CONTEST WITH
POSTERS WHO CAN'T STAY ON TOPIC.

Huffington Post - Cause of death was Heart Attack

CARACAS, Venezuela -- President Hugo Chavez died of a massive heart attack after great suffering and inaudibly mouthed his desire to live, the head of Venezuela's presidential guard said late Wednesday.

"He couldn't speak but he said it with his lips ... `I don't want to die. Please don't let me die,' because he loved his country, he sacrificed himself for his country," Gen. Jose Ornella told The Associated Press. The general said he spent the last two years with Chavez, including his final moments, as Venezuela's president of 14 years battled an unspecified cancer in the pelvic region.

Ornella spoke to the AP outside the military academy where Chavez's body lay in state. He said Chavez's cancer was very advanced when death came but gave no details.

And before anyone whines that this is Huffington Post and hasn't been verified .. it's being carried with ABC and Fox and a whole slew of other online sites but I didn't think it was necessary to link to them all.

For clarity - His words were - "I don't want to die"
The general added the part 'because he loved his country'.

The cancer is an unspecified cancer in the pelvic region. That could be anything ... prostrate, testicular that spread, colon cancer, etc etc ... we don't know. He had a tumor(s) removed previously at least once.

Cancer treatment is hard on the body. Chemo can easily give a person a heart attack. So can all the stress of the treatments. Then again, the heart attack could have been independent of all that. (I kinda doubt it though).

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's all true - horribly, horribly true. As a janitor at Langley several years ago, I found some documents behind a shredder (they evidently missed the little slot thingy - it was late on a Friday, partying to be done, so attention to detail was probably not what it ought to have been) that detailed the operation. They evidently strapped Chavez into an uncomfortable wooden chair beneath a single naked light bulb and forced him to chain smoke cigarette after cigarette and eat pounds and pounds of aspartame. How in the world could he NOT have gotten cancer after that horrific treatment by shadowy intelligence operatives?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So it looks like the post Chavez leadership will also be screaming about the US while the US just ignores him as well. I always felt that Chavez was screaming for attention from the US maybe to feel validated. All along the US has pretty much ignored Venezuela instead of taking the bait.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Venezuela is sitting on a ton of oil. Anytime there is a resource the west wants, the leader ends up dead. Something to think about. Watch this area carefully, the west may see a "golden opportunity" to destabilize the government and install a puppet one instead.

Damn.

You mean to tell me we could have just given Hussein cancer and avoided all that unpleasantness in Iraq?

Boy, did someone ever screw the pooch on THAT one!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
31% of the world population will get cancer

World Health Organization - World Cancer Rates Will Jump by 50%

Cancer happens. It happens to A LOT of people naturally.
1/3 of us will get cancer. I'm 50 and I've had it twice. My husband has had it once.

Did you all do something to piss off the CIA? I mean, that's a LOT of cancer, and those guys are sneaky, devious, and have this weaponized cancer to work with that no one else has... I know this is fact, because I read the thread!

edit on 2013/3/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Originally posted by DJW001
Of course the Venezuelan government has accused the United States of giving their late President cancer! If you believe this, just say: "I believe the Official Story."

Just what is it that makes a story official?

Ummm... I dunno... maybe, you know, being put out by OFFICIALS?

Just a random thought here... probably way off base...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by DJW001

Perhaps the folks in office in Venezuela know something the rest of us don't. I tend not to believe official anything. Putting two and two together, with a big dash of common sense does it for me.

Is that a roundabout way of saying you believe the people in office in Venezuela are NOT official? That they somehow usurped the offices? That, since the Venezuelan government put out this story, and since it's not "official", they are unofficially in office?

Now THERE is a conspiracy for ya!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Black Ops saves the untraceable highly metastatic cancers for their most dangerous foes, rumor is Robert Harrington, believer in Planet X, also received his cancer this way. He was considered healthy until he requested in infrared telescope be sent to Australia so he could search better for Planet X. After this request he was dead within months. What a coincidence.

So, in your opinion, Chavez was America's most dangerous foe? Not Ayatollah Khamenei, not Kim Jung Un, not Vladimir Putin, not Fidel Castro... but Hugo Chavez. Please explain.

Well, yeah, him... and a guy who wanted an IR telescope to look for a mythical planet in space. You gotta watch those guys, you know... they're thoroughly dangerous men!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
Didn't that MI6 spy get cancer from the Russians? I believe someone on here posted a story of it and how the Brits were trying to cover it up so that they could continue trade with Russia. It was radiation cancer but it was still cancer so it is possible to give someone cancer.

Uh, no... I believe the term you are looking for is "polonium poisoning" or "radiation sickness", not "cancer". Granted, had he survived the radiation poisoning, he might have DEVELOPED some form of cancer a few years down the road, but unfortunately the radiation sickness killed him before he could develop cancer, thus foiling the Russkies diabolical plot for world domination by perfecting the "assassination by cancer" gambit.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by beezzer

Yet you probably believe Obama killed Breibart....you know.....the fat neo-con with pre-exisitng heart conditions that had a heart attack......

and FF., don't you believe that one too?
edit on 6-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Silly! Everyone knows Obama has underlings to do that sort of thing for him! Of COURSE Obama didn't kill Breitbart!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ummm... I dunno... maybe, you know, being put out by OFFICIALS? Just a random thought here... probably way off base...
reply to post by nenothtu

Does it take one official to make it official? What sort of consensus makes something official?

I'd say that you are way, way off base.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join