It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan Vice President "Chavez Was Infected with Cancer by Foes (USA)"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by purplemer

If you want to automatically believe the USA caused it ... that's fine.
But without some kind of proof, I'm going with this being a natural cancer.
(or I should say ... a cancer that wasn't purposely infected)
Lots of folks get cancer.
Chavez wasn't special .. he wasn't immune to the diseases the rest of us get.

I think the only person not getting me in this thread is you and that a shame as you are the OP. Please state where I said the US did this. I stated and will again the US is capable of this and has acted this way in the past.. I presented the evidence that is all.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

31% of the world population will get cancer

World Health Organization - World Cancer Rates Will Jump by 50%

Cancer happens. It happens to A LOT of people naturally.
1/3 of us will get cancer. I'm 50 and I've had it twice. My husband has had it once.

I'm not prepared to buy the 'The USA Gave Chavez Cancer' thing when the fact is that a LARGE number of people on the planet get cancer without them being infected on purpose by the US government ... AND the fact that Chavez wasn't on the radar screen as a big threat. He just wasn't. N. Korea and their nuke missile launches .. sure. Iran and them causing instability in the Middle East and Persia .. Sure. But Chavez?? IMHO - NO. Natural cancer. Or I should say .. not purposely infected cancer. For all we know he could have gotten it from Fukishima fallout that went around the world ....

The government gives anyone that stands in the way of corporate interest cancer. Remember Corexit?

Chavez is a much greater threat to U.S Corporations than N. Korea. It is always about corporate interests.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Of course the Venezuelan government has accused the United States of giving their late President cancer! If you believe this, just say: "I believe the Official Story."

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You have stated the people get cancer and it is natural. Do you even know what type of cancer Chavez died from and what are the probabilities of getting it. Are you privy to the medical or autopsy reports.. Opinions are cheap there are billions of them in the world Maybe you would be better off trying to stick to the facts in question.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Of course the Venezuelan government has accused the United States of giving their late President cancer! If you believe this, just say: "I believe the Official Story."

Just what is it that makes a story official?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Just what is it that makes a story official?

This:

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez was infected with cancer by "imperialist" enemies, his No. 2 alleged on Tuesday...

Following a lengthy introduction of numerous officials in attendance, Maduro said U.S. military attaché David Delmonaco will be expelled from the country for conspiring against the government and the armed forces. Foreign Minister Elias Jaua also announced the expulsion of a second U.S. official, also a U.S. Air Force attache

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Perhaps the folks in office in Venezuela know something the rest of us don't. I tend not to believe official anything. Putting two and two together, with a big dash of common sense does it for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is nuttier than squirrel poop. Washington DC can't even pass a budget and it can't get anything done. How on earth do they seriously think that our government can give Chavez cancer?

The DC budget is just a show...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Black Ops saves the untraceable highly metastatic cancers for their most dangerous foes, rumor is Robert Harrington, believer in Planet X, also received his cancer this way. He was considered healthy until he requested in infrared telescope be sent to Australia so he could search better for Planet X. After this request he was dead within months. What a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Black Ops saves the untraceable highly metastatic cancers for their most dangerous foes, rumor is Robert Harrington, believer in Planet X, also received his cancer this way. He was considered healthy until he requested in infrared telescope be sent to Australia so he could search better for Planet X. After this request he was dead within months. What a coincidence.

So, in your opinion, Chavez was America's most dangerous foe? Not Ayatollah Khamenei, not Kim Jung Un, not Vladimir Putin, not Fidel Castro... but Hugo Chavez. Please explain.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a tactic the devil would be proud of

oh the irony

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Nuclear blusters are great for PR, but America runs on oil, and the US gets a good chunk from Venezuela, larger than any of the other countries which usually garner the "scary" headlines.

Playing up imaginary nuclear threats from other countries may be great for defense budgets or distracting the sheeple or putting the sheeple in fear so they are easier to control, but in terms of threats the PTB and their US minions take seriously security of oil supply is number one.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Oh, by the way, why would you call Fidel Castro an enemy of the US?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by DJW001

Nuclear blusters are great for PR, but America runs on oil, and the US gets a good chunk from Venezuela, larger than any of the other countries which usually garner the "scary" headlines.

Playing up imaginary nuclear threats from other countries may be great for defense budgets or distracting the sheeple or putting the sheeple in fear so they are easier to control, but in terms of threats the PTB and their US minions take seriously security of oil supply is number one.

we get most of it from the US and canada. we do get a lot from venezuela, but the US is going through an oil bonanza right now and may be off imports in 10 years

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What I find more interesting is, I can't find *anything* on Delmonaco. Not even on the 'other internet', and really, you usually can find SOMETHING about a Colonel or above.

Most of 'em have bios or resumes of some sort online on a .mil site, not this guy. I can't find him on the DOD personnel roster. I don't see him ever having been at an AF installation, no billeting records, not so much as a single episode of on-base housing. No TDY records. No papers written at AF Colonel school. Nothing from AF academy. Nothing from Maxwell AFB schools. Nada, zip, zilch.

Either this guy has had the most thorough data scrubbing of any human I've ever run across, WAY better than the JCS or NSC, or he isn't AF. Or military. Heck, I can't even place him having utilities or a drivers license. W. T. F.? He's not even on Scattered Castles or JPAS.

Maybe it's an alias...but in this case, I'm almost siding with the Venezoolies, I think the guy is CIA, and I don't often accuse people of that. Hell, I can find more stuff on active JSOC guys.

edit on 5-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ignorant thread.

Brought to you by one of "The Usual Suspect" of ATS.

I stopped after reading the nonsense in the Op.

ATS Usual Suspects(probably retired old crystallized narrow minded right wingers who got to much time on their hands)

edit on 5-3-2013 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hmmm,.
well,.Freedom to fascism director Aaron Russo developed a cancer in his bladder shortly after his Film slamming the governments and the Rockefellers.

Yassar Arafat was poisoned with polonium.. hm howd that happen

Another russian spy was poisoned in a similar way,...

Yeah it happens..

Reagan suddenly develops a sever case of Alzheimers...?? After he makes huge strides to peace
Oh .. what about Mr Kennedy,. gettin his head blown off... another hated man by the PTB

Also to note,. Chavez comes to the US calls Bush the devil.. remember that,..
You really think that stuff goes unanswered?

edit on 5-3-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time until Hugo Chavez's death. I saw it coming when he had announced that the earthquake in Venezuela was a man made earthquake by the Americas HAARP. Then all of a sudden he falls with cancer. This was no coincidence. I don't know the situation in Venezuela but I am sure Hugo Chavez meant well for his people. I don't believe what the TV has to say about the situation down there, all I know is that the man was against corporate America and is now deceased nor do I follow the hype that the Americans say that he is "crazy". God bless the people. Death to the nephilim.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here is the chronology of public announcements concerning the cancer.

They only ever call it 'unspecified type of cancer in the pelvic region'.

The very last one is inetersting:

— March 4, 2013: Communications Minister Ernesto Villegas says Chavez has “a new and severe infection” and is in a “very delicate” condition.

article@WashingtonPost
edit on 5-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1. Why would Obama want to kill off a role model?

2. The US uses drones, not cancer.

3. If the administration could kill that way, FOX News would be toast.

4. Maybe he just got cancer.

5. It happens.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join