It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan Vice President "Chavez Was Infected with Cancer by Foes (USA)"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Hmmm...never seen that one before.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
A lot quicker in what way?

Simple assassination. A bullet through the head during one of his rallies. Poison that takes immediate effect. A heart attack drug in his drink that kills him on the spot. Airplane crash over the ocean. Lots of things.

if he was potentially infected with cancer it would take a long time I suppose, but then nobody would likely suspect such a thing.

I'd think cancer would take too long and it would be an unsure thing.
Cancer can be cured a lot of the time.
And there is no promise of the cancer actually happening if 'infected'.

Chavez hasn't been a problem. He isn't a big 'problem player'. Not really.
Like I said .. if this had come out of North Korea or the middle east,
yep, I'd believe it could be true. But I'm just not seeing it for Venezuela at this time.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Sure. No question. But to claim that the USA pinpointed a person to 'infect' with cancer?? That's odd. If the USA wanted Chavez dead, he'd be dead a lot quicker and in a lot more sure way than a cancer that takes a long time and could be cured. ya' know??

They have been doing it for a while now. Cancer looks like a natural death. Death by bullet does not.

During the United States Senate Select Committee’s investigation into CIA’s assassination plots on foreign leaders in 1975 it was revealed that the agency had developed a poison dart gun that caused heart attacks and cancer.

guardian.co.tt...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Simple assassination. A bullet through the head during one of his rallies.

Oh, because that's really subtle isn't it?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So the Vice-President's intelligence and educational background is part of this thread? How so?

jeeeze .... you just want to rumble ....

Look .. the news is reporting this. They are discussing that this is an absurd thing for the Vice President of Venezuela to say. They are discussing that he isn't capable of running the country .. and they are giving his lack of education and lack of experience as examples as well as his saying that the US government gave Chavez cancer. I'm reporting to this thread ... that is what the TV NEWS is saying.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

that is what the TV NEWS is saying.

That's perfectly fine, but as I pointed out on the previous page you didn't specifically say it was the news media saying such things. Just that they were having fun with the story.

It's a moot point, so let's forget it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
They have been doing it for a while now. Cancer looks like a natural death. Death by bullet does not.

I don't know if the government cares if a death 'looks natural' or not.
They can always make a cover story to cover any 'unnatural looking' death.
But whatever ...

IMHO - I would think that if the US government wanted this guy dead, they would have killed him by more direct and sure means, rather than taking a chance on somehow giving him cancer that might not 'take' and that could possibly be cured.

That .. and Chavez really isn't that important of a target I'd think. He's not really a troublemaker. There are BIGGER problem people out there for this Obama administration. Chavez doesn't even light up the radar. Ya' know?? Iran. North Korea. Sure. But Chavez?? I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Simple assassination. A bullet through the head during one of his rallies. Poison that takes immediate effect. A heart attack drug in his drink that kills him on the spot. Airplane crash over the ocean. Lots of things.

But all of those things scream assassination. Ya know....given the track record of the lunatics that make up our government and their little alphabet agencies, I am inclined to believe this story.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Reports on the BBC that Chavez has died ...RIP

"Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuela, has died, the vice-president announces"

Wonder if he was tested for polonium .

edit on 5-3-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Iran. North Korea. Sure. But Chavez?? I'm just not seeing it.

Yes you have a point. Why Chavez as opposed to say, Evo Morales in...Bolivia if I remember correctly?

Chavez was very outspoken in regards to the United States though and was a unifying figure for Venezuela and let's not forget the coup in 2002 to overthrow Chavez that the CIA had their beaks in.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I am inclined to believe this story.

Okay. That's fine. I figured a lot of people here at ATS would buy it.

I'm just not going to automatically buy it. People get cancer. It happens all over the world. It's not like Chavez is immune from getting it naturally. And I still think that if the US wanted him dead for some reason, they'd do something more quick and more sure. And provide a cover story. Like - A bullet through the head could have been fired by a rebel. Venezuela is deeply involved with factions in the different countries down there. It's believable.

Chavez isn't a high value target I'd think.
He's really not doing anything big and bad.
He gives anti-America speeches ...
but that's mild compared to N. Korea Nuke Missile tests ... ya' know??

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hugo Chavez dead at 58

Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez has died, his vice-president has announced. Mr Chavez had not appeared in public since he returned to Venezuela last month after cancer treatment in Cuba.

So he's died then...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No proof but I'm sure that many will believe that the US is responsible.

All I can say is Oh Well.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They just announced on CNN that he died , If I'm not mistaking, someone on ATS said he died last week.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have thought that Chavez' cancer was most likely given to him. These modified, weaponized versions of galloping cancer CANNOT be cured. It is slower than a bullet, to be sure, but certainly more subtle, and impossible to prove.

This has been going on since the early 60s. I personally believe that is how Jack Ruby and Clay Shaw (re: JFK assassination) were taken care of.

Please see this bit of history. It takes about 45 minutes, and has other things in it (Judyth Vary Baker and her affair with Oswald), but it details their efforts towards creating a galloping cancer which was successful.

Imagine the progress that has been made with this weaponized cancer in 50 years, and how very easy it would be to infect a target.

Venezuela is sitting on a ton of oil. Anytime there is a resource the west wants, the leader ends up dead. Something to think about. Watch this area carefully, the west may see a "golden opportunity" to destabilize the government and install a puppet one instead.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think Chavez having a hand in uniting the South American countries against Monsanto was enough reason to have him assassinated.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I don't know if the government cares if a death 'looks natural' or not. They can always make a cover story to cover any 'unnatural looking' death. But whatever ...

IMHO - I would think that if the US government wanted this guy dead, they would have killed him by more direct and sure means, rather than taking a chance on somehow giving him cancer that might not 'take' and that could possibly be cured.

I have already established that they can do this. There are compounds that you can put in your body and they will kill you. It is a very direct and sure means of death.....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
31% of the world population will get cancer

World Health Organization - World Cancer Rates Will Jump by 50%

Cancer happens. It happens to A LOT of people naturally.
1/3 of us will get cancer. I'm 50 and I've had it twice. My husband has had it once.

I'm not prepared to buy the 'The USA Gave Chavez Cancer' thing when the fact is that a LARGE number of people on the planet get cancer without them being infected on purpose by the US government ... AND the fact that Chavez wasn't on the radar screen as a big threat. He just wasn't. N. Korea and their nuke missile launches .. sure. Iran and them causing instability in the Middle East and Persia .. Sure. But Chavez?? IMHO - NO. Natural cancer. Or I should say .. not purposely infected cancer. For all we know he could have gotten it from Fukishima fallout that went around the world ....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If you want to automatically believe the USA caused it ... that's fine.
But without some kind of proof, I'm going with this being a natural cancer.
(or I should say ... a cancer that wasn't purposely infected)
Lots of folks get cancer.
Chavez wasn't special .. he wasn't immune to the diseases the rest of us get.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Chavez isn't a high value target I'd think.
He's really not doing anything big and bad.
He gives anti-America speeches ...
but that's mild compared to N. Korea Nuke Missile tests ... ya' know??

Lowest gas prices in the world. Oil industry state controlled. Alliance with Iran. Left wing government....the CIA have overthrown leaders for less...

Why the US demonises Venezuela's democracy Venezuela is about to hold impeccably free and fair elections. Yet the US treats it as a dictatorship

www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join