It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ to Begin "Crackdown" on Conspiracy Theorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Thanks for your input. I disagree with your opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusRye

Thanks for your input. I disagree with your opinion.

You can disagree with my opinion all day, however you cannot disagree with the FACTS.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Please make the choice not to shout. There is room for civil discussion. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This "crackdown" has been going on since the beginning of time...

Remember JFK?

He was silenced for exposing them.

So was Jesus who appropriately called them the "Synagogue of Satan".

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I knew posting pictures of rocks on Mars and claiming they're alien skeletons, crashed UFOs and pyramids would get us in trouble someday.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How brilliant. By using the words "conspiracy minded", whatever they said after that becomes moot. In many minds, all they're really saying is, crackdown on anybody who doesn't believe like we want them to.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The "Southern Poverty Law Center" smears anyone who resists the Illuminati.

What is SPLC’s real agenda?

The Southern Poverty Law Center: The Real Hate Group

Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center?

Exposing the charlatans at the Southern Poverty Law Center

Southern Poverty Law Center Has Become A Danger To America!

Southern Poverty Law Center, a Communist Front

SPLC the real hate group

Emails Expose Collusion at Highest Levels between DOJ and SPLC

Southern Poverty Law Center: Wellspring of Manufactured Hate

SPLC Hides Subversive Commie Ties

SPLC incited Floyd Lee Corkins to attempt mass shooting

FRC Shooter Used Southern Poverty Law Center Website To Choose Targets

MSM shield of SPLC is getting people killed

This is up to remind us of why its dangerous to allow a "front" organization for a foreign country and their intel organization, to control a cabinet department of the United States Government. Notice these groups use "orwellean" double speak continually to distort and distract attention from the dangerous power they have accumulated in our government by using the term "hate" speech or actions, and yet no one engages in it more than they do about Americans.

How dare they come in here, take over our gov and use HATE SPEECH to divide Americans, and then blame Americans for speaking against their acts of sedition. They should be in jail just for that alone based on legislation they sponsored and authored and gave to their controlled minions in Congress to pass. I find this very orewellean. Keep an eye on them, they are probably two of the most dangerous organizations to us that are around right now.

People should demand that the Southern Poverty Law Center come clean with their new agenda of pushing hate, because it is clear the SPLC has strayed far from the sound principles of their founding.

Exposing the Southern Poverty Law Center

edit on 5-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They are obviously scared half to death now.

remember...they always point the guilt at the innocent

(old commie trick)

Too many people are on to the gag.

They must protect their own interests....regardless of how corrupt.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
VERY misleading title. Crackdown on militias is more like it. Not a conspiracy theorists, "conspiracy minded militias/patriot groups.".

Most conspiracy minded people are pro-gun and consider themselves to be patriots.

So Eric Holder's DOJ couldn't be bothered to go after the Black Panthers for voter intimidation in Philly ... but they are going to make sure that they go after law abiding citizens who are just looking for the truth in certain situations.

Lovely.

edit on 3/5/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

Hmmmmm. Well as a message to all Law Enforcement Agencies.

Come @ me bro....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Holder is still AG? What the heck does he have on Obama? Is he the modern day J. Edgar Hoover?

edit on 5-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: corrected after reading the post below

edit on 5-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: Thanks for pointing out my errors, my lame excuse is that I'm not American

edit on 5-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: Made it under the four hour window for the important "J" edit!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Holder is still AJ? What the heck does he have on Obama? Is he the modern day Hebert Hoover?

you mean "AG" (Attorney-General") - "AJ" was the May 2008 Playboy Playmate

you mean "J. Edgar Hoover" (former FBI director) - Herbert Hoover was a President of the United States
edit on 5-3-2013 by AtticusRye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Holder is still AJ? What the heck does he have on Obama? Is he the modern day Hebert Hoover?

you mean "J. Edgar Hoover" (former FBI director) - Herbert Hoover was a President of the United States

I stand corrected. It's been a long day. Anyway, what does Holder have on Obama?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
haha, now they're just messing with you, lol

careful what you post !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The most disturbing thing about this and any other movement that the goverment may have or may not have is the fact that those that are part of these agencies are Americans as well, how many of them say and think the same thing most of us do? Why don't they through in the Bull # Flag and say why are we doing this this is wrong.....Did they get brained washed?

Is this like in the 1950 when evey one was turning there neighbors in because they thought they were comminuist?

What is the real agenda behind all of this, lets put our heads together and connect the dots

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
VERY misleading title. Crackdown on militias is more like it. Not a conspiracy theorists, "conspiracy minded militias/patriot groups.". Look at the ones they named.

The San Francisco Bay area hosts seven of what the SPLC termed “conspiracy-minded antigovernment Patriot groups,” including six chapters of the Nation of Islam and one chapter of the Christian Guardians, Salt Lake City, Utah had two such groups, the SPLC claimed: the Creativity Alliance and Crusaders of Yahweh,

is calling for a federal crackdown on “conspiracy-minded antigovernment Patriot groups.”

edit on 5-3-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

Thank you for finding the truth of the matter so we weren't all fooled by the paraphrasing that was done.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I read some other stories that were linked to the original source in the OP. One of the articles was about certain groups of conspiracy theorists and their intelligence level and how easily they were controlled with false information presented in certain ways. This post made me literally laugh out loud!!!

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Holder is still AG? What the heck does he have on Obama? Is he the modern day Edgar Hoover?

edit on 5-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: corrected after reading the post below

edit on 5-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: Thanks for pointing out my errors, my lame excuse is that I'm not American

Quick, edit again!! It's J. Edgar Hoover and the J is pretty important

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Anyone notice the capitalization of the letter "p" in "Patriot"? They admit these people they are going after are actually right. They are not terrorists, rebels, etc....but Patriots.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Most conspiracy minded people are pro-gun and consider themselves to be patriots.

Just because somebody considers themselves to be a patriot doesn't mean they actually ARE a patriot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join