It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Defence Weapon Thats Just As Affective As FireArms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
As a Canadian I could sort of see this working if I absolutely needed it to..

Personally I don't need a gun cause I practice situational awareness and Jeet Kune Do.

But if I were American...i'd have like 10.

You are nuts....Canadian Cops are now more deadly than Americans in instances when any type of weapon enters the policing dynamic....they double-tap you as soon as they PERCIEVE a threat...by SOP they do not require tangible proof of threat they are legally allowed to react to situational dynamics WITHOUT HAVING ASCERTAINED SURETY ….. the Canadian legal and policing systems are absolutely as corrupt or more corrupt than any American systems are....in America at least the ability to litigate exists so there are some small checks and balances but in Canda they cap your arse and walk away ….full stop....and if there is an investigation it is the Police investigating themselves.....full stop.

Never bring a knife to a gunfight....anyone seeing you from afar would snipe your plum into a little purple cloud.....just because the paintguns look so real...well lets face it THEY ARE REAL JUST NON-FUNCTIONAL.

You do not want to take a .22LR to each orbital cavity from some well prepared well trained and activated shooter who was reacting to you paintball gun as if it were a real firearm.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join