It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Drums: NWO Cronies Striking Fear Over WW III. They're On A Roll Today!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I struggled over where to put this post, but I believe that WW III and the NWO go in hand in hand, do they not?

Today's news is rife with insinuations that Iran's nuclear capability will start an arms race in the Middle East, and you have NWO leaders like Kissinger and John Kerry beating their war drums quite loudly today.

Since they failed to scare us with the sequester, meteorites, and a list of other impending doomsday bits, today they are pulling out the "World War III" scenario, to see if they can shake us up a bit.

Kerry on Iran's impending nuclear capabilities:

This is a very challenging moment with great risks and stakes for everybody because the region will be far less stable and far more threatened if Iran were to have a nuclear weapon."

And let's not forget VP Biden (Because he seems like such an expert on world affairs, right?)

Barack Obama's threats to use military force to prevent Iran securing a nuclear weapon are more than idle bluffs, vice-president Joe Biden told the biggest pro-Israeli lobbying group Aipac on Monday.

Here's a top General from the Military Industrial Complex giving us his two cents today too:

Commander of U.S. Central Command Gen. James Mattis said Tuesday that ”at least one other nation” has told him “at the leadership level” they will seek nuclear weapons if Iran goes nuclear:

And what would a good scare be without our friend Henry Kissinger weighing in: (they usually pull him out for the real serious stuff only. You know if Kissinger gets involved, the NWO is going full tilt)

He said nuclear proliferation in the region triggered by an armed Iran would increase the chances of an atomic war - "a turning point in human history".

Ah, the attention is all back on the Middle East today. The sequester was such a yawn! Ratings and polls show Americans are not all that concerned about it.

The gun initiatives have only spurred American's patriotism, so that was a wash. With Sandy Hook a few months behind us, it was time to pull out something real scarey from their Halloween bag.

We're back to scary Middle Easterners now and nuclear bombs and the sky is falling.

Desperate, aren't they?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is Old Henry getting us prepared for an 'Atomic War'?

This is depressing.

&

I was already depressed.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All the real stuff is going on behind the scenes. Iran doesn't want a war, nor does Israel or the suoerpowers. Iran just wants some kind of agreement (cash and a no-bombing clause imnho), and the monkeys chattering out front are just that, posturing to put pressure on the behind the scenes negotiations (again, imnho).

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I think with Obama's appointment of Hagel as Sec of Def.

Speaks volumes of his Pursuit of an Iranian Conflict.

Biden speaking to the AIPAC was just telling the Warmongers what they want to hear.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, look at the american publics responce to both the war on terror and the cold war. Now we have the NWO trying to breed the two for a mutant propaghanda machine war. War is big bussiness

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well you have Iran said to be making nuclear weapons. North Korea spouting off what seems like a daily basis. China flexing there muscles (Though you cant see them because of the smog). The USA preparing for war drills with South Korea. Russia ever constantly frowning upon all (Except the mad countries). Al Qaeda running operations in africa and around the globe. Hell even IRA dissidents are making bombs again. It don't look to good out there!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Human history is clear; left to our own evils, we will screw our pooch and every other dog on the block as well.

I think people have a right to be concerned. Events over the last few years alone demand more than a passing glance. To do less is to dare fate to cross a line that, as individuals, we would do better to avoid to begin with.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There's also alittle thing called "Proof". Seeing that Iran is a signatory to the NPT, they do have the right to pursue nuclear research for peaceful purposes. However the west doesn't see it quite that way. But through all of this you can see the hypocrisy coming from the west. There will be no arms race in the middle east as Pakistan, India and Israel already have nuclear weapons (None of which are signatories of the NPT NPT Signatories).
Why isn't the west more concerned about nations who have these weapons that haven't signed the NPT? What is being done to sanction these countries for having these weapons?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
they have been threatening and threatening humanity with nuclear war for so long now and yet, we've never had one.
no 'terrorist' nukes.
no 'rouge nation' strikes, either from or against.
NO WMD'S ...

are 'they' just trying to scare us?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I hate the thought that inevitably that the top suits will start eventually start a WWIII and death of innocent people will be the price to pay all just because politics and relations are on sharp ends.

Everyone in this world is a working class citizen of every country and we all get treat like sh!@ if not pushing the bad economy down the throats of starving families and youth they dont give to hoots about what you got to say, it's all figures and facts and even better they go and start wars too in countries that may have never even incited a war the only wars these countries are having is with themselves because everyone is getting f***** off with the playing games.

We are all humans given a wright to live freely on this planet without harm or hindrance and have at least a fair democracy in all countries.

But a humans instinct to survive, well it does when one man or woman has overall control of about 313,914,040 people.

I'm keeping my eye on North Korea though why ? what has that country got to lose they have so many sanctions placed on them they cant do sh*t for Shot other than be defiant and stand up to the big bullies. Although I do NOT condone weapons of mass destruction and they should be all got rid off but the world is stockpiled with them .

Overall there are 7 billions people that live on this planet everyone with different walks of life. The governments of each country has one thing is mind and one walk in life. Corruption Destruction and War

top topics

join