It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teresa Heinz's son calls Bush Coke Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I for one consider alcoholism and coc aine use a much more serious matter than dabbling with a bit of weed.....and I reckon most of the world would be pretty much with me on that one.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Ok I was asking for proof that Bush or someone from the Bush campaign called Kerry a baby Killer.

The link you provided stated the group �Unbiased citizens for a different Truth� pressed the baby killer charge on Kerry. And the actual charges pressed were so off the wall that they don't even count.

The charges were that "while colleagues were in Vietnam fighting to defend freedom he was in the USA eating soldiers babies."

Again I ask for proof of your statement

Originally posted by Twitchy
Dude they are calling Kerry a baby killer. Fight fire with fire I say.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by BlackJackal]

The proof in my statement lies in the question your asking me. No, The Bush Campaign isn't saying Kerry Killed babies, but the Kerry campaign isn't saying that Bush had a coc aine problem. Actually, a member of the Bush family said he had a "coc aine problem", as well as a leigon of other sources.
Le't look at the sources of these allegations from both sides, hmmmm.We have Bush's own family and other reputable news sources claiming Bush was a coke head. He contiued to fail to address these questions in his earlier campaign against Gore. We have crack smoking Bush Nieces, Cocaine deals with Barry Seal...
Kerry killing babies? Hmmmm, 'idnependent groups' similar to the Sift Boat Group? LOL do you know who their lawyer was?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Twitchy,

Originally Posted by Twitchy
the Kerry campaign isn't saying that Bush had a coc aine problem

Kerry's stepson is calling Bush a 'cokehead' that is a very derogatory term. Thats a far cry from someone saying that Bush had a drug abuse problem. This is Kerry's stepson I don't know how much closer you are going to need to get for it to be a campaign affiliation especially when he was speaking at a CAMPAIGN EVENT.

Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign event with a group of Wharton students.

Originally Posted by Twitchy
Kerry killing babies? Hmmmm, 'idnependent groups' similar to the Sift Boat Group?

Again provide some proof

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's the hypocracy of it. Claiming to be some so-called servant of God and morally upstanding, while hiding his drug and alcohol abuse and drunk driving charges and working with Criminal organization leaders like Ken Lay to determine the nation's Energy policies.

And the Lies about aluminum Rocket tube supposedly useable for a centrifuge to get us into war.

How can anyone who believes morality matters vote for president Bush?

He went AWOL, Not in Vietnam, But in Alabama for Christ's sake!

He's a a slimeball that with Rovian soundbites, his affected Texas accent and Claim to be a born again Christian has a lot of people suckered.

Why do some otherwise intelligent Christians lose all sense and skepticism about someone when they 'profess' to be a Christian?

Shouldn't the deeds speak louder than words?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeah it's a derogatory comment. God help somebody tells the truth about Bush's little problem... Long term alcaholism and Cocaine, thats what we need back in the white house..

Let's have a look-see here...

www.salon.com... aine/
Oct. 18, 1999 | A new book by Texas author J.H. Hatfield claims that George W. Bush was arrested for coc aine possession in 1972, but had his record expunged with help from his family's political connections.
"First Son: George W. Bush and the Family Dynasty," by Dallas Morning News reporter Bill Minutaglio, says George Bush Sr. referred his son to Project P.U.L.L. after an incident in which George W. drove drunk with his younger brother Marvin in the car.
But Hatfield quotes "a high-ranking advisor to Bush" who confirmed that Bush was arrested for coc aine possession in Houston in 1972, and had the record expunged by a judge who was "a fellow Republican and elected official" who helped Bush get off "with a little community service at a minority youth center instead of having to pick cotton on a Texas prison farm."
Hatfield also says that when he asked Scott McClellan to comment on the allegation of a former Yale classmate of Bush's that the presidential hopeful was arrested for coc aine possession in 1972 and had his record expunged in exchange for community service at Project P.U.L.L., the Bush campaign spokesman said, sotto voce, "Oh, #," followed by, "No comment."

Bush's own family says he is a coke head... Who is Sharon Bush?

www.mirror.co.uk...=14609301&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=bush--took-coc aine-at-camp-david--name_page.html
She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."
Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of coc aine".
Bush has admitted being an alcoholic but, asked during the 1999 election if he did drugs, he said: "I've told the American people that years ago I made some mistakes.

Shall i stop there or would you like me to go on and quote some of the other 122,000 hits on google here?
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Question:
Does Mr. Chris Heinz have any problems with Democrat Barack Obama?
Is this just a selective assertion that is being only directed to his father's adversary, who also happens to be Republican?
Again, does Mr. Heinz have any problems with Obama?

But on second thought, this brings into question how people are voting....are you voting based on the man's far past or are you voting on what they have accomplished and may well accomplish?

Besides, not hearing you cry the blues over those "cokeheads" that will undoubtedly be voting....thoughts?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Kerry's stepson is calling Bush a 'cokehead' that is a very derogatory term. Thats a far cry from someone saying that Bush had a drug abuse problem. This is Kerry's stepson I don't know how much closer you are going to need to get for it to be a campaign affiliation especially when he was speaking at a CAMPAIGN EVENT.

And Kerry's health care plan really is Momma Cheney's 7 year old grand daughter dressed as the grim reaper.
Look. The Bush's and Cheney's have called Kerry everything from a pig wearing lipstick to a whimpy French terrorist. And saying Teresa has no class every chance they get doesn't help their own case one bit. Nobody is innocent here. Not the "First Families" and certainly not the staffs. Bush's Senior staff (Rove and all) showed up on TV last night dressed "as Kerry" in camo fatigues. Barf. Don't they have better things to do? I suppose the DNC could have worn a flight suit with a 10 gallon cowboy hat, but they have a little more class.

Note: I'm defending nothing. Just calling this whole discussion of which side has the bigger pricks very Mary (Cheney).

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Question:
Does Mr. Chris Heinz have any problems with Democrat Barack Obama?
Is this just a selective assertion that is being only directed to his father's adversary, who also happens to be Republican?
Again, does Mr. Heinz have any problems with Obama?
But on second thought, this brings into question how people are voting....are you voting based on the man's far past or are you voting on what they have accomplished and may well accomplish?
Besides, not hearing you cry the blues over those "cokeheads" that will undoubtedly be voting....thoughts?
seekerof

www.bushisms.com... will play a major role in my decision making process. I think he cooked his little fortunate son brain pan to the the extent that they have to wire him to make sure he is able to speak intelligently. Obama is totally irrelevant to the 2004 presidential election.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Bush was a coke head? Was wrong with calling a spade a spade?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Theshadowknows, your party has been highjacked by radical, anti-American commy left-wingers.

So, we have another Russia vs. Nazi Germany show down, Thomas? Because the Neo-Conservatives which own your party at every level are clearly Fascist. They just have to pull the go switch on the heavy attack of insurgent strongholds in Iraq ( while concurrently, Israel levels Palestinian camel crap housing developements full of kids & the elderly, and his buddy Puooty Putin decimates further those Islamic Chechnyans), to qualify them with enough ethnic group specifics deaths to be enablers of genocide.

On thread: I don't get the beef? Repubs as well as everyone else acknowledges Bush for the coc aine user he was/is. Even his family. Even he himself. I speak on record completely diffrent than someone in their late 20's or early 30's, but that's the polish of years. He was also speaking to the hypotheticals of the negative ads they could have run.
In reality, Kerry, Bush, Clinton, Gore, Cheney, Frist, Rush Limbaugh....all of them.......all of them did recreational drugs. No one knew better, as their parents saw brand commercials for cigarettes on TV as part of the show and they smoked for 'relaxation', so was the early drug scene before my time, but that these 50-60 year olds were teens in. I was on the tail end of coc aine being chic; people at clubs openly snorted coke on the dance floors of NYC. So , I would be refereshed for any & all politicos of that age group to stop the nonsese: Kerry smoked fat joints on his down time in Vietnam like many others. Bush did long lines of coc aine at his bachelor pad off base in Texas.....stop the hypocracy.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Last four years,

Lost 600,000 jobs

many existing jobs have been replaced by much lower paying jobs

Killed 20,000 Iraqis, and 1000 for WMDs that weren't there, has spent 120 billion on it (+75 billion more waiting)

Then makes a joke about it on camera, *looking under a chair* Bush, "No WMDs here" Ha Ha Ha, Go ahead and laugh in the face of families who's sons and daughter's sacrificed their lives so he can make jokes about their efforts in Iraq.

Lied to the American people about rocket tubes use in centrifuges, because he Wanted to go to war.

Has pandered to every lobbyist in Washington, passing every spending bill without a single veto and passed the bill onto the children and grandchildren of America.

No I don't have to look at his AWOL in Alabama or coke & alcohol abuse or drunk driving charge to see he is one miserable *ssed slimeball.

How anyone with any moral fiber can vote for him is a mystery to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If the shoe fits.....

And the Bush twins are a couple of little angels?

Nondisfunctional first families pretty much ended with the Kennedys, hehe...and THAT is saying something...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
well said gazrock,
let us not forget the other Bush coc aine conections... Barry Seal, Jeb's Daughter... I didn't know it snowed in Texas and florida so much... Hey and if you really want to get iffy, Marvin bush and his wonderful security company that contracted WTC literally to the day of 9-11, you know the comapny that pulled the bomb sniffing dogs out of the buildings and powered down teh security the weekend before... Not to mention Poppy Bush, Prescott, the Walker family, hinkley Family, Bin Laden Family, got to love the Bush family values... Hell even Laura Bush Killed somebody.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well well, another thread that proves a point I made a while back to be correct.

Thanks for all the nods.

See, my point in a prior thread was that this election is the saddest, most tragic election in the history of the United States of America because it has been, and tomorrow will be, decided by two sides of losers who have focused on everything but issues that will impact their lives.

Way to go all! Bush snorts the white stuff, Kerry kills babies, this one's son is an asshole, that one's daughter is a hooker. He takes too long in the bathroom, he picks his nose.

This election will go down in history as the one that demonstrated that the American public lost the ability to pick a candidate based on what's best for the American public. This stupid ass election is BARELY worthy of the National Enquirer, forget the NY Post. And the posts in this thread just proved that again.

A pop quiz on each candidates glorious personalities and family secrets would turn back higher results than a pop quiz on each ones opinions on domestic issues. Way to continue evolution!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Djarums

That is how American culture and the media have trained middle Americans to behave, not thinking for themselves or the common good much but just taking soundbites from the airwaves as truths. Ignorance is rampant.

But there is something even more tragic, that this election will once again be subject to the influence of lawyers and corrupt judges.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join