It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teresa Heinz's son calls Bush Coke Head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Obviously Teresa Kerry has passed her lack of class to her son.

October 31, 2004 -- THIS campaign is ending just in time before someone gets hurt. John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign event with a group of Wharton students. Philadelphia magazine reports: "Heinz accused Kerry's opponents - 'our enemies' - of making the race dirty. 'We didn't start out with negative ads calling George Bush a cokehead,' he said, before adding, 'I'll do it now.' Asked later about it, Heinz said, 'I have no evidence. He never sold me anything.'" Heinz also reminded writer Sasha Issenberg of Pat Buchanan by saying, "One of the things I've noticed is the Israel lobby - the treatment of Israel as the 51st state, sort of a swing state." Buchanan was blasted as an anti-Semite years ago when he cited Israel's "amen corner" in Congress.

www.nypost.com...

I think there is something seriously wrong with these Heinz people. I really shudder at the thought that they might be the First Family.

Does anyone else think this is out of line?

Jemison

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Jemison]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Uh I hate to break the news to you, but alot of people are calling Bush a cokehead, why? Well because he was.
www.google.com...

Edit to mention
Even his own family says he was tooting...

[edit on 31-10-2004 by twitchy]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Its not nice that Bush was a cokehead. As far as Teresas son? Im sure he has a mind of his own and his own opinions- why blame the parents?
Its Bush that has to be embarrased

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am not sure if he did have a coc aine addiction or not but I think this was totally out of line.

Think about it this way, what would you say if someone in the Bush camp called Kerry a babykiller? Well its the truth, Kerry admited to it in 1971. Yet, I gurantee every damn democrat and media outlet in the world would be up in arms because they said it.

Same goes for you Twitchy

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
I am not sure if he did have a coc aine addiction or not but I think this was totally out of line.

Think about it this way, what would you say if someone in the Bush camp called Kerry a babykiller? Well its the truth, Kerry admited to it in 1971. Yet, I gurantee every damn democrat and media outlet in the world would be up in arms because they said it.

Same goes for you Twitchy

Dude they are calling Kerry a baby killer. Fight fire with fire I say.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So you go by the theory 'once a cokehead always a cokehead'? I think there is plenty of other ammunition that he could have used that would be much more effective and mature than calling someone a 'cokehead'. And just because Kerry and Heinz haven't been caught doesn't mean they haven't done a few snorts themselves.

Jemison

link   
Twitchy,

Where? Can you provide a link for proof?

link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Heinz said, 'I have no evidence. He never sold me anything.'"
[edit on 31-10-2004 by Jemison]

Two very liberal tenets are at work here Jemison.

The first: "I have no evidence" - but is more than willing to slander the opposition.

The second: "He never sold me anything" - but obviously a hypocrite cokehead himself.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Twitchy,
Where? Can you provide a link for proof?

Proof of what, that Bush was a cokhead?
www.google.com...
Or proof that peopel are calling Kerry a baby Killer?
www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
None of the other Republican presidents we've ever had have been a coke head. Bush, on the other hand is one. You have to deal with it.
He brings to this presidency a bunch of "firsts"

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And the reply from Bush was...

And you're a Ketchup head. Naa.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok I was asking for proof that Bush or someone from the Bush campaign called Kerry a baby Killer.

The link you provided stated the group �Unbiased citizens for a different Truth� pressed the baby killer charge on Kerry. And the actual charges pressed were so off the wall that they don't even count.

The charges were that "while colleagues were in Vietnam fighting to defend freedom he was in the USA eating soldiers babies."

Again I ask for proof of your statement

Originally posted by Twitchy
Dude they are calling Kerry a baby killer. Fight fire with fire I say.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
that kind of stuff make me ashamed to be a democrat. I mean, how much dirtier are the kerrys gonna paly. First, it was the comment on laura bush, not to mention kerrys harsh attacks on bush, then this. If you ask me, they need to stop this crap before it causes kerry to lose the election.

-TSK

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes, Jemison, the Kerry family has a real problem displaying any class or dignity. There might be a reason they can't display any.

Twitchy, are you a Democrat or are you merely a political pot-stirrer. The reason why I ask is if you are a Dem, you must feel a bit dirty right now, slinging mud at Bush while still remembering how you defended Clinton for his drugscapades (And you know you did, tell the truth!
).

Which member of the Bush family has called Kerry a baby killer? One of the girls? We know Laura didn't; she is the picture of class and dignity. Oh, wait a minute, maybe you have the families confused, I believe it was Kerry who called Kerry a baby killer. That's ok, twitch, he can call himself that as he ought to know.

Theshadowknows, your party has been highjacked by radical, anti-American commy left-wingers. You have nothing to be ashamed of, they are the ones who have something to be ashamed of. Eh, hang in there, in another 70 years the parties will have flip-flopped again.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The fact that the Bush girls give the cameras the finger, the father is a known cokehead and alcoholic, the fact that Cheney told a bunch to go f*** themselves is not any reason to cause an embarassement within the Republican party, i suppose. Not to mention the stolen election, and ok, i wont mention the 200,000 dead Iraqis. This is all something to be very proud of.

Tell me another one.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Everyone knows the "president" wiped out a considerable proportion of his limited cerebral capacity with coc aine use.

Chris Heinz would have been better off focussing on lesser known attributes of this no-class ingrate of a soon-to-be-former Whitehouse resident.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Generally if you think someone is so awful and has no redeeming qualities you can get your point across without resorting to name calling. IMHO the Heinz clan seems to make a habit out of making themselves look worse than those that they are critisizing.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
MA, if you consider you and your buddies retelling yourselves that the president wiped out a "considerable portion of his limited cerebral capacity" with coc aine usage to make it common knowldge, then ok, "everyone" knows.
In otehr words, your statement is insulting by claiminb Bush's "cerebral capacity" is unduely limited, and incorrect as it is not common knowledge that Bush did as you claim. It is known, though, he did coke as well as booze. From that, you prefer to blow it out of proportion, doing nothing but damaging your own credibility for the purposes of propaganda-generation in an election that is ours, not yours. WE already know thatyou and yours dislike our president because he actually does what he is supposed to do - stand for us and not the rest of the world.

Dg, I'd hope you'd see the difference between the teenaged girls flipping off the papparzzi and a 31 year old son and the possible next first woman (I'll not call it a lady) acting as they are. Regardless, the flipping incident was inappropriate, too, but still, more understandable. Children often do things that get their hides tanned.
Cheney has become crotchety, I agree as well to that point. Could it be not enough fiber or maybe his Geritol is out of date?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
TC- yes, the man is crotchety and i like what you said about the Geritol being outdated

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't think any member's credibility is in any way damaged by confirming that George W Bush has a drug-addled brain, as that is a statement of fact, and whether or not a member chooses to exercise his power to vote in the US election this week will not help George W Bush in regaining any cerebral capacity.

May Bush have a more successful experience in his next appointed role, or in prison, whichever comes first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join