It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-government extremist groups increasing, say experts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by MystikMushroom

We can only hope that one day you will heal and no longer need that crutch. If this idealism is all you can muster, you need some 'healing' brother!

The same goes for you. Take a little time and concentrate on throwing away your crutch.

I think the crutch is needed of one of the leg is still broken.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez...anyone, including you and I, who still have Patriotic feelings for our Constitution, and Country, will be labeled as anti-government extremists also. I already see it in this thread. We are already falling under the labels of racists, and Southern loonies. The divisiveness has been set in place...

Just how deep it will go, will determine what this once Great Nation will look like in 5 years.

Des

edit on 5-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by beezzer

And you don't think there's a difference between that quote and what's really happening?

What's really happening is a bunch of people in the south are sitting around with guns and confederate flags hanging behind them. And they are plotting.....things.

I can guarantee that is happening right now.

And how is that? I am from indiana, have never so much as touched a rebel flag, and could care less about anyones ethnic or religious affiliation, yet I will not give up my guns, under any conditions, short of death.

I guess I am now also a racist bigot extremist right?

Btw , plenty of us had plenty of negative things to say about bush, obama has done every single thing bush has, and then a step to a few steps more. He is fsr worse than bush ever dreamed of, yet all you lefties wanna say the same thing your accussing the righties of saying and doing.

Do you not see your own hypocracy here? Are you blind?

...obama has done every single thing bush has, and then a step to a few steps more....

Not exactly sure, it depend on which part you belong to. Most of the countries around the world treat Obama better than Bush. That says a lot.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I think to be honest stick to the point of the thread which was the accusation that anti government groups are " hate groups" and extremists

edit on 5-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
feh nonsense talk

link   

reply to post by sealing

Black President with a funny name + Conservative AM radio's scare agenda.

We can only hope that one day you will heal and no longer need that crutch. If this idealism is all you can muster, you need some 'healing' brother!

Actually that quote represents my family in Texas quite well. Perhaps they could use some "healing" as well.

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by beezzer

Beez...anyone, including you and I, who still have Patriotic feelings for our Constitution, and Country, will be labeled as anit-government extremists also. I already see it in this thread. We are already falling under the labels of racists, and Southern loonies. The divisiveness has been set in place...

Just how deep it will go, will determine what this once Great Nation will look like in 5 years.

Des

I guess we're only "patriots" if we criticize a conservative president!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
A government cant demand respect they are supposed to earn it.

Very well stated! I second that thought! If only everyone could could engage their brain before their mouth this forum would be so clear to interpretation!

I had to give you a star to denote that I recognize the intellect in your statement. Sorry, a star and a
is all I have to give!

edit on 5-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Guess my whole state would be on the list as early as next year if the proposed amendment to make all citizens of the state militia members to protect gun rights. Surely it won't stop there, as others are included already or will be; people, groups, states, even websites brought into this madness. We must obey.
edit on 5-3-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by luciddream

I dont belong on either side of the political spectrum, if politics was a box of crayons I woukd be one of the other 34 collors not included in the red and blue spots.

Anyone who thinks, truly belives there is onoy left or right, red or blue........well I would question if they shoul even have shoes with laces instead of the velcro straps, as their mental faculties are obviously quite low, and even the simple act of tying their shoes may be a bit much for them to handle alone.

link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

I hate these idiots labelling them " hate groups" hate is for losers... people need to stand up for real issues.

Expect nothing less from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Everyone is an extremist or terrorist according to them.

Unless they subscribe to "their" order of crap.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Arguing the finer points between the lesser of two evils is pretty much where the powers want us.Kinda silly IMO. We don't have a government any longer, we have two crime families bitching at each other about what neighborhoods are up for extortion.

The patriots in this country are color blind.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What is really funny?

Is if we were a "anti government" extremist group anywhere else in the world we would be getting aid and arms.

The glaring double standard that is known as the US Federal Government.
edit on 5-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by inverslyproportional

I think to be honest stick to the point of the thread which was the accusation that anti government groups are " hate groups" and extremists

edit on 5-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

I think your comprehension and retention skills need help, my post was about the absurdity of such a thing. There can be and are more reasons to oppose .gov overreaching than being in the kkk, just because the president is black, well partly black anyhow.

My, and many others reasons have nothing to do with hate, they have to do with love, of this country, of its core ideals, of the promise it is supposed to hold for every man, I dont see hate in any of my motivations.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have been in threads all day I think are connected to this leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents and This unbelievable video just made the front page of AOL.com

Control, power and money.

"The country needs to do better," the report's author, Mark Potok, wrote in an editorial. The Department of Homeland Security, he said, needs to act to avoid a repeat of the kind of hate-based violence the nation saw in the 1990s.

This is dangerous wording, They are leading people to believe the help will come from the DHS, that we NEED then to act to prevent these "hate groups" from doing something. They are implanting fear.

Brings to mind Heff's latest post and what happened in that thread people are scared and blaming everybody else. The whole situation is a powder keg, just waiting to explode.

This is what they want, we are divided and when the SHTF, those who do not want help, the "hate" groups will be re-educated as per FM 3-39.40 or killed as "enemy combatants". Many will look away from the slaughter, they are just "hate groups" and they in turn will look for help from where?

Originally posted by beezzer
People will want the "internment camps". After the next "bubble" completely collapses, people will be begging for it. Pleading for it.

The people will walk happily into the camps. Thanking the guards all they way.

You ain't kidding Beez ...

This is also not about which political party is better, Republican or Democrat, both parties have been headed down this path for decades. Please do not break out into "my party is better than your party" arguments, you will just be arguing over different sides of the same coin and doing exactly what they want you to do, staying divided.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The same goes for you. Take a little time and concentrate on throwing away your crutch.

What are you talking about? I never said that. The link to the post you quoted said nothing of the sort? I've only replied once to this topic and this is what I said:

Any time you have a Democrat as the POTUS for two terms you see this.

Under Clinton we had a big wave of these kinds of people, after Bush got elected they went away.

I expect after Obama leaves office, we won't be hearing from these types anymore. It's a pattern and cycle, it's predictable and the government knows this.

Um, so I have no idea where crutches and whatnot have to do with what I said? I'm lost...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I seem to recall a thread that proclaimed rabbits were responsible for the genocide of early man!!! Hmm, fuzzy does not mean harmless!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

What are you talking about? I never said that. The link to the post you quoted said nothing of the sort? I've only replied once to this topic and this is what I said:

Any time you have a Democrat as the POTUS for two terms you see this.

Under Clinton we had a big wave of these kinds of people, after Bush got elected they went away.

I expect after Obama leaves office, we won't be hearing from these types anymore. It's a pattern and cycle, it's predictable and the government knows this.

Um, so I have no idea where crutches and whatnot have to do with what I said? I'm lost...

It was in reference to the division that you accept and nurture of "right" and "left", "dem" and "rep" etc. etc. I have a feeling though, that you knew all along what the reference was about.

edit on 5-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey been lurking on this site for a couple of years here, and finally got up the nerve to step out of the shadows so to speak.

I have a couple of points here relating to the OP's post if I may - First off is the over used but truth in Thomas Jefferson's quote - "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

The second I can almost understand the government's stance; when we have folks like this who place very little value on human life. Is this all a a person is worth a $ digital coupon ???

I can understand that times are tough. I can understand being pissed off at the world, but this kind of thing just gives the Feebies more than enough justification in "their" eye's to call it's citizen's terrorists.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I hate these idiots labelling them " hate groups" hate is for losers... people need to stand up for real issues.

If the rhetoric that pervades this website is any indication, I'd imagine "hate group" is an accurate description.

Why? Because they don't like what Obama is doing? Perhaps once a Republican president gets elected the "rhetoric" will be justified. Yes, liberty / constitution / smaller government are "EXTREMIST" views these days. Well go ahead and call me an extremist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join