Anti-government extremist groups increasing, say experts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Government of the People

It does not matter how a government is setup, as long as it is governing people it is a government of the people.

By the People

A government by the people is one in which the people are the ones who have the ultimate authority to make decisions.

For the People

A government that is for the people will do what it can to protect the people from the things that may harm them. A government that is for the people will do things that are beneficial to the people rather than just those things that are good for those in power.

Once upon a time the US government used to have all the qualities above, until extremist within the government took over the power of the people in government.

Now we are the extremist to them.

askville.amazon.com...

edit on 5-3-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Black President with a funny name
+ Conservative AM radio's scare agenda.

My theory is that if the policies were identical but Obama was white
and named Tripp Bristol he would be the most popular president ever.

Obama Care? Simply becomes a patriotic "taking care of our own Act ".
Etc etc

If he had an R next to his name, Republicans would have shirts with Obama controlling a drone attacking Bin Laden.

They'd have shirts!!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh reeeeeeeeelly. . . . .

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Hate is mindless. Having a mind and opposing a governments actions is hardly hate. You cant develop hate for dictators and so forth. You develop a kind of shock I think, and then you realise that they are really nutcases. Its sad... its more pity in the end and sadness.

Why dont they call us what we are . I will tell you why they dont. Because they havent even researched what the groups are. They just assume that anything anti government is a threat.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I guess I must be an exrtemist also then, even though I dont go out looking for trouble, and mind my own business. I simply wont give them my guns under any circumstance, they will be the agressor, as I will not go looking for them, they will be coming for me, not the other way around.

So who is the exremist?

Well it is what it is.......molon labe, paratus sum.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Read: Ruby Ridge and Montana Freemen.

The US has made it patently clear that any attempts at creating micronations, such as New Utopia will not be tolerated.

While I agree with some of the ideals of certain "militias", many are just anti-government as all hell, which strikes me as odd that they LOVE The Constitution, the basis for all order and government in the US.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Extremist does not describe anti government groups sorry lol

Its extremist to go into Iraq and kill 500 thousand kids, thats extremist. Id say if anything most people are docile incomparison and would be happier with alot less than the government tries to get. More order and alot less global insanity might reduce anti government groups.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

And you don't think there's a difference between that quote and what's really happening?

What's really happening is a bunch of people in the south are sitting around with guns and confederate flags hanging behind them. And they are plotting.....things.

I can guarantee that is happening right now.

link   
Stop fighting for the party whores, both parties in our nation belong to the same elite that is running the nation

Is not such thing as a government of the people, by the people and for the people anymore and has not been in almost 50 years since the Federal Reserve was established by the elite bankers of the time.

Don't waste your time defending parties. they all belong to the same elite club.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

Anti-government extremist groups increasing, say experts

Experts also say there is an increasing number of paid snitches and undercover agents joining anti-government groups.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Back to the 'grounded' basics. This nation was started as a Constitutional Republic! Those who are going against our Constitution are TRAITORS! Those who wish to adhere to our founding documents are in the right! Those who attempt to rule by fear or "terror", are terrorists! Do not let them paint their paces on us patriots, they are the bad, we are the good!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

And if Bill Clinton were Republican, the fact that he likes women (a lot) and has had extramarital affairs would be touted by the media as a bad thing, instead he is touted as just a good ole boy. Herman Cain liking women on the other hand makes him unfit for office. JFK liked women too. Not seen as a bad thing. Republicans can't even look toward a woman without being a bad person. Democrats can screw around all they want, even in the oval office.
We have a media problem. Hitler would be proud.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by beezzer

And you don't think there's a difference between that quote and what's really happening?

What's really happening is a bunch of people in the south are sitting around with guns and confederate flags hanging behind them. And they are plotting.....things.

Well get your hate on!

Stereo-type much?

I disagree with our government. I am quite vocal. Does that make me an extremist?

Or simply patriotic.

The policies of this current government are nauseating. Progressive, collective "justice". No room for success, individuality, personal responsibility.
The divisiveness that has been generated by this government is only ramping up and it is ideologues that aide and perpetuate the divide.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Extremist does not describe anti government groups sorry lol

Its extremist to go into Iraq and kill 500 thousand kids, thats extremist. Id say if anything most people are docile incomparison and would be happier with alot less than the government tries to get. More order and alot less global insanity might reduce anti government groups.

The FBI would disagree with you...
FOIA documents disclose FBI considers Antiwar.com a terrorist organization

And even though i cand find the link i was looking for (and dont like our new search engine at all) a quick search will give many links to similar info.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by beezzer

And how is that? I am from indiana, have never so much as touched a rebel flag, and could care less about anyones ethnic or religious affiliation, yet I will not give up my guns, under any conditions, short of death.

I guess I am now also a racist bigot extremist right?

Btw , plenty of us had plenty of negative things to say about bush, obama has done every single thing bush has, and then a step to a few steps more. He is fsr worse than bush ever dreamed of, yet all you lefties wanna say the same thing your accussing the righties of saying and doing.

Do you not see your own hypocracy here? Are you blind?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Black President with a funny name + Conservative AM radio's scare agenda.

We can only hope that one day you will heal and no longer need that crutch. If this idealism is all you can muster, you need some 'healing' brother!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As someone who has been hostilely anti government going on four decades now I take great offense to this disenfranchisement I and others of my kind experience every time some partisan hack says "well, if the POTUS were a D" or "if the POTUS were an R....duuurrrrr" sort of nonsense.

What do you want? You want to be right? Sure, you're right. Fair-weather, or in this case "foul-weather" government haters are indeed morons who are just upset their guy lost.

Then there's the rest of us.

Odd enough we never seem to be mentioned in these "reports" and "studies."

Bears striking similarity to how DHS scans places like Facebook for threats when every clown and his brother knows the only threats you'll find on Facebook are wannabes and pretenders but the public sees it as a job well done.

Real vioces go unheard and ignored while these McDonalds and Burger Kings of "hate groups" run a Monopoly on the peoples attention.

As half the idiotic posts in this thread carry the partisan water we can see it works.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

We can only hope that one day you will heal and no longer need that crutch. If this idealism is all you can muster, you need some 'healing' brother!

The same goes for you. Take a little time and concentrate on throwing away your crutch.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

This comment is not related only to Dorner but.....

I guess there will be a lot more Tear Gas shot into homes and more people killed in "accidental fires"

Covered here

[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url]

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A government cant demand respect they are supposed to earn it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join