It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREAT Interview: Alex Jones on Howard Stern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You know Howard Stern is a NO BULL kind of guy. 100% straight shooter. So AJ is a great guest to have on at 5am.

This is one interview that you want to listen to, if you're a fan of either of these guys. IT's entertaining, fast paced, and very comical. They cover most of the main conspiracies that AJ believes in such as Floride water, 911 and gun control as well as him being a CIA agent.

THE DIFFERENCE between this and Piers Morgan is that AJ actually respects Howard Stern, being a long-long time listener since he was in his early 20's, so AJ doesn't blow up at all. Not even once.

PLUS you get to see the very lighter side of AJ, and some of the things he said had me LOLing soo hard.

To be honest, Im not a big fan of AJ at all. Especially not the last 3 years but.. man o man, this was GREAT!!

From on ATSer to another, listen to this now!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I Loved this interview ! I actually posted it on FB a few days ago, and actually wrote Howard and Robin a letter, which is the first time I have ever written in to anykind of radio or TV show. I thought everyone handled it brilliant, had some laughs and got some important information in MSM.

I'm a big fan of Alex Jones, and Howard, lol, well he's honest and I Love Robin....but I thought Alex was given the respect he deserves, and it was fun to learn more about his "human" side....Glad you posted on ATS...

edit on 5-3-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
^ glad you enjoyed it too.

"They put silicone in your food, so your colon hardens and when you're thrown into the ocean the gay fish will eat you and the suicidal shrimp have a place to live!!" - Alex Jones

LOL He was obviously saying this as a joke to get Robin and Howard going, but it touches on all his points.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I will listen just because of how you wrote the OP. I am gaining a big liking for you and the way you post.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LOL...yeah that cracked me up!!! But they did look it up, and Howard got the point I think, at least he summed it up well. Obviously very different, strong minded men, but I liked how they gave each the respect each deserves...

Mostly, my optomistic side hopes this is encouraging to helping to wake people up...lol....but hell...we're not getting through this without a few laughs...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wasnt aware that Alex Jones was that popular. 150 radio stations he airs on..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Great interview. I enjoyed listening to it and it was entertaining as hell as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I will listen just because of how you wrote the OP. I am gaining a big liking for you and the way you post.

Aw thx!!

Please update this thread once, you're done.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Bump!

I think p-eople should watch this, if they "hate" AJ.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good play alex.

See..No hater shills have replied to this thread.

I thought not.

edit on 11-3-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
^ Yeah exactly

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Listening to this interview now.... youtube suggested it to me. I'm not joking.

Great interview. It's two major American radio guys talking about American radio. +++++

top topics

join