It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TK test at Fourmilab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think I might be on to something regarding tk..... I just managed to have a 1 to 88 chance on the Bell curve. I also used the sound option. Now for starters I don't know the chance of chance so to say, or when is something statistically significant or not. Yet 1 to 88 is I think quite a good score.

So now back to my hunch, I have had some wine with me dinner. And afterwards I decided to use www.fourmilab.ch... to test my tk abilities (actually I was reading a thread here which refered to the site which I already knew from the past and I thought let's give it a whirl). I have done these tests before but never after drinking wine. And my scores sucked. Particularly after a few trials when I started to feel tired.

If tk exists it just something as simple as breathing or cell division; simple as in natural. So what happens in the brain after alcohol consumption? Apparently alcohol triggers alpha brain waves: www.brainwavesblog.com...

So are alpha waves the key to tk? I only have this anecdotal story to share. But what about you guys who really experienced tk, in what kind of states were you?

edit on 5-3-2013 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2013 by QueenofWeird because: too much wine

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

The term TK is misleading.... after years of study, there is almost nothing on the brain... just
your PSI abilitiesthat are using the transcendental envelope ... TK or PK is possible because
we need to encapsulate our conscience in a vessel in order to travel to higher dimensions...

Check my older threads... hehe

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

I don't understand you
But I'll look at your older postings. In the mean while, I am starting to see alpha waves as the best gateway to "there" because on the one hand you're still fully aware and on the other hand relaxed enough.

Alpha brain waves are I guess similar to the flow that that psychologist described.

new topics

join