<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

i am looking out for the turtles

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Waterfront rats in Vancouver where i used to live get bigger than that thing......How small are middle eastern rats to start with?
Maybe they just got invaded by some foriegn rats...................
Where would these mutant rats get mutated from pray tell?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

these are yorkshire england rats.....
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I agree that the rat looks normal sized.

If you want to see mutant giant rats, look no further than the grain elevators that surround the Great Lakes. The rats in those elevators are positively massive. As large or bigger than house cats, and seriously mean. Ugh! Getting creeped out by the thought...a friend of mine used to get paid to go in and shoot them. Not something I would relish doing, but supposedly the pay was good.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Pssht. Our New York rats will eat those Iranian rats for breakfast.

New York rats eat cats for breakfast

Those suckers are insanely huge! Pretty soon we'll have Splitters running around jump kicking people in New York.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Haha Iran knows how to deal with rats.....

Godspeed, may the marksmen remain true of aim.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A top secret SEAL mission seeded Iran with nuetria so the pussies would expend their rifle ammo on pests instead of enemy soldiers.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

That rat is average size in New York or Washington D.C. I was expecting something the size of a R.O.U.S.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Send Iran turtles!

I like turtles!

They're all good on rats so only send turtles.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Made me think of H.G Wells and " The Food of the God's" series of book's- 1904 and the subsequent 1976 B-Movie

I have two pet rat's...both normal size!
...although I have seen them as big as a small cat in the UK.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
here in Texas..that's just a "field mouse"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

Rise of the Apes? Pssh, Rise of the Rodents!!
We are doomed, we will be their slaves and they, our masters..

Hey, it will be awesome training at least.
Spend a couple weeks sniping rats at various distances. A human will be like shooting
at a elephant.

Also, Just to say, I agree the rat in the photo is average sized.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Rats are huge

Go to any city and you'll see gigantic rats wandering around nasty a$$ houses at night

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Regular, athletic type, very sweet lady with a deep awareness and full of compassion. She accepted it as it was without all of the preconceived ideas of how she should have. She responded to the situation rather than reacted.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Giant,mutant rats.i was expecting to see something the size of a collie dog or something.If that's a giant,mutant what's a normal rat like in Iran,the size of a hamster

The average UK rat would have that for breakfast.And I love the bit about there's more rats then people,go to any city in the UK the rats outnumber people many times over.They say in London you're never more than a few foot away from a rat - that may be cockneys they're talking about though

Am sure I heard of a Mossad/CIA training program to train rodents for spying missions.lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Giant,mutant rats.i was expecting to see something the size of a collie dog or something.If that's a giant,mutant what's a normal rat like in Iran,the size of a hamster

The average UK rat would have that for breakfast.And I love the bit about there's more rats then people,go to any city in the UK the rats outnumber people many times over.They say in London you're never more than a few foot away from a rat - that may be cockneys they're talking about though

Am sure I heard of a Mossad/CIA training program to train rodents for spying missions.lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Trueman

Regular, athletic type, very sweet lady with a deep awareness and full of compassion. She accepted it as it was without all of the preconceived ideas of how she should have. She responded to the situation rather than reacted.

Rats become friendly when they get sick and are about to die. Your friend could get sick.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I had heard about these mutant rats. But I agree with you.. It looks like your average rat. There are always much bigger than peeps actually realise..!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Did anyone notice how small than guy holding the rat was?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

No no this was a very long time ago and she did just fine afterwards. The message here is that as stewards of this planet we are failing in our duties as caretakers because of imposed preconceived ideas and prejudice.

Whether it is a rat, tree or a human being the jump the gun attitude and kill mentality has gotten us where we are today with very little change or hope for a brighter tomorrow.

I would like to see the forensic reports on the rats and to understand better whether they impose a real threat or a preconceived prejudice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join