It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner: Chinese General to visit Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Not sure if its posted but thought this was interesting. I'm sure its the usual rhetorics that are repeated on both sides by the top brass for the domestic and/or international listeners at times. However things are possibly progressing in the planning stages for NOKO (North Korea) /SE Asia issues?

A Chinese general who once threatened to use nuclear weapons against hundreds of U.S. cities will visit the Pentagon this week as part of a U.S.-China military exchange program.

Maj. Gen. Zhu Chenghu, who is head of China’s National Defense University, will take part in a “familiarization exchange,” Maj. Catherine Wilkinson, a Pentagon spokeswoman, told the Free Beacon.

“The delegation will visit Hawaii and D.C.,” she said. “A military delegation from the U.S. Pacific Command will visit China later this year for a reciprocal exchange.”

Legislation was passed as part of the 2000 Defense Authorization Act that limited Chinese exchanges to sites and information that did not boost Chinese power projection capabilities or nuclear forces.

However, the Pentagon has largely ignored the law and frequently provided access to sensitive U.S. military facilities, including war game experimentation centers.

SOURCE

edit on 5-3-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think China may be asking for permission to get rid of NK.

I highly doubt they want an insane government with nukes camped on their border.

Its what I would do.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Last time the Chinese Government visited the U.S didn't a Chinese pianist play a anti american song in the white house hahaha and no body noticed haha typical.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

There are more Foreign Diplomats that visit Wash, than grains of sand on a Beach.
Some are of more importance than others, But Wining and Dining is what Elected Officials do.
This is just the Status Quo.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I know..and I agree. However my intention is to discuss the hidden agenda (if any) from his visit

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

. . . hmmmmmmmmm . . .

Guess they want to coordinate the Chinese and Russian attacks on the USA a bit more in personal consultations.

Oh, Dear, what am I saying . . . THAT'S NOT very Politically Correct! [mock slaps fingers lightly]

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BINGO!!!

They will report that they are talking about NK. But in reality they will be discussing the federal data base of gun owners and gun confiscation programs and internment resettlement operations.

Evil in high places discussing treason on the American people.

Lets not forget about the Spetznas who have already trained on US soil with US weapons and equipment.
Lets not also forget that most spetznas speak perfect english.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
Last time the Chinese Government visited the U.S didn't a Chinese pianist play a anti american song in the white house hahaha and no body noticed haha typical.
Thats just a side show and distraction from the real agenda. I dont pay attention to the peanut gallery in DC

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
so while the white house will be closed to american visitors , communist military officials will be measuring for new window dressings and picking out bedrooms .

new topics

top topics

join