It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
dissedent. wasn't that a pearl jam tune ?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Will someone tell me if I am somehow missing the thread that covers this story in Mother Jones.
Obama can use drone strikes in the US

I did three searches and found nothing.

The significance here? I have been hearing the deniers saying all along...
-there are no FEMA camps
-there are no armed drones

Well now we have a liberal rag telling us that the President has the authority to launch drone strikes against Americans on US soil.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dang double post.
edit on 5-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Stupid triple post.
edit on 5-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Shadow Herder

For crying out loud man ! The reason the prison rates have sky-rocketed is because of when Nixon created the drug law, or marijuana law. Most of the people in prisons are people taken for smoking weed, or trying to survive in a harsh world, by some petty theft or simply just because they where at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wake up man, the prison systems is not helping, they are making it worse !
edit on 5-3-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

Hey I agree with you. Its not about the legal system or prison system its about the internment camps to contain many many people in case of emergency or social upheaval, which is an intelligent solution to the growing chaotic mentality of society at large when faced with mass violence and lawlessness.

Except it will never work.

May they try it? Possibly but it will quickly unravel. Who are they going to lock up?

Rush Limbaugh? Can you imagine 12 million loyal listeners being outraged at this? The fear of normal citizens being locked up will spread like wildfire around the country.

There is not enough law enforcement personel or camps to deal with millions of upset people.

Spread like wildfire by what means? Shortwave radio?

If you haven't noticed already, they control the media... CNN will be doing what they were made to do, to divert your attention elsewhere. And the internet? Well Obama is already making an executive order on that one in the name of "cyber security".

People really need to start getting their head out of the sand...
edit on 5-3-2013 by fusse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Stupid triple post.

Just don't do the almighty kim kardashian octupletpost.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

Stupid triple post.

I promise to hang my thumbs if that ever happens.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel

Stupid triple post.

Ok i know its not my thread but lets at least make an attempt to stay on topic...

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
dissedent. wasn't that a pearl jam tune ?

Pearl Jam- Dissident

"Escape is never, the safest path"

reply to post by fusse

I honestly think if they wanted to nab one or two people, even popular public figures they could and would without much notice, a little whisper here, some spin there and viola, the public attention is gone.

But to do this on a larger scale without creating a massive sudden uprising could only be done either by shock and awe force or under the guise of a greater nation emergency, media blackout, internet/communcations shut down.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So you live in the UK where there are no guns

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

They will pick you up and put you out of their misery . Read about the Red , Blu and yellow list . Then read about Agenda 21 and the population reduction coming .

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

"Well looking at just the facts I don't see how these are any different than prisons really. The largest one only holds 8000 people, considering we have over 300 million people in the country do you honestly think they are going to build enough of these to house everyone? "

do you honestly think they are all above ground? ^^ not all those underground bases are bases heh

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You don't have to worry about getting locked up because with your attitude you will not be a problem for them . When it happens you will then listen to the News that says these American patriots fighting for your life were bad people and you will believe it . All you have to get past is the Population reduction and the persecution of the elderly . Now that means 80 t0 100 year old people like the Jap priminister said they need to die because they are a dead weight on society . Next the elderly will be 50 what then ?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Social upheaval will be you saying thats not right to your government .False flag operations will be employed to bring out the activist who will protest an unjust law passed by your government .It could be that they take away your rights to private property in the same document .Agenda 21 is a UN document for the prosecution of life on this planet . It is the NWO standard of your new life style if you get past the population reduction also included in the document Agenda 21 .
The UK has already been castrated and beat down . The US is next . When we fall it's over for the rest of the world .

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Why don't we lock you up for what you believe?

See. That is not fair at all. That's what a Jury of peers,judge, representation and civil rights are for.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Why do they need 2 big furnaces . To heat with ? Those furnaces are huge like a creamatory . Didn't the NAZIs already do that ?
View a youtube video called or Police State 4 > the rise of FEMA . You will hear and see an exercise where American and UN ( Norwiegan ) troops in a neighborhood . Actual verbage heard on the loudspeaker was " so we can process you into the camp".
Don't lie to your self it's coming . A lot of people will never make the camps . Look up FEMA coffins staged around the country . An estimated 500,000 plastic coffins that could hold 3 people @ were stacked in Atlanta along side a road .

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

If you read the document and think rationally about it, it is NOT for dissidents and is NOT a threat to us. It is for prisoners of war and to help care for and relocate civilians that have been uprooted by war or natural disaster. It makes a point that there be no torturing and all persons will be treated as humanely and legally as possible. This is a legitimate function of the military, and such planning is only prudent, especially given the flack over Guantanamo and the growing possibility of mass dislocation by earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, nuclear power plants and meteors. I don't think our government is always on the up and up, but this document is not a government "plot".

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I didn't see that Shadow Herder offered any replies to the angry comments addressed to him, but considering his stance on other issues, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic -- unless he's been abducted and his ATS account compromised.
I hardly think he would write this thread if he was in agreement with these camps.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I hope you are being sarcastic.

You think the people trying to protect the constitution and YOUR rights are criminals?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

And today Holder confirming that they believe it is legal to fire on Americans for any reason, without due process.

It's all coming together very nicely, isn't it? Guess conspiracy theorists weren't completely crazy after all.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
People are angry with the notion that the government is building and maintaining these military camps. Why?

Are you people ignorant to the fact that a great part of the population especially in bigger cities are out of control, violent, and on the starting line to create chaos? Too many guns, too much alcohol/drugs and lack of intelligence..

Where do you think they should put all those criminals in waiting who will unleash chaos the moment the opportunity presents itself? Ever see a bar fight or Rodney king Riot? The group mentality will warrant a shoot on site order.

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of these 'Americans'.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but you are just wrong. There is a HUGE difference in a jail or prison and an interment camp. An interment camp is ONLY USED DURING A TIME OF WAR. Are they planning for a war here in the US? The stupid people will be the ones who sit by while their rights are taken away from them because they are too afraid and too stupid to stand up for what the Constitution of the US states.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join