Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 2
57
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
People are angry with the notion that the government is building and maintaining these military camps. Why?

Are you people ignorant to the fact that a great part of the population especially in bigger cities are out of control, violent, on the starting line to create chaos. Too many guns, too much alcohol and lack of intelligence.

Where do you think they should put all those criminals in waiting who will unleash chaos the moment the opportunity presents itself. Ever see a bar fight or Rodney king Riot? The group mentality will warrant a shoot on site order.

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of 'Americans'.


This gem of a post coming from somebody who is obviously too foolish to realize those camps are for him too, regardless of his perception that he's on "Their" side.


I chose to live in a place where there is no violence, intelligence is commonly normal or above. I live in a place where there is no need for large prison camps. (There hasnt been a murder involving a handgun in decades and when there was it was someone from another city that came here.)

You have to see it for what it is. People like to say they want to carry guns to protect themselves from others, their neighbours, fellow citizens and mainly big brother who will one day come to confisicate and imprison them in camps. ( coo koo).

What will you expect of the government if a major country wide riot took place where it made the L.a riots look like a bar fight. Do you think that sending cops out to arrest everyone and put them in county lock up is going to help?

Think for real, use your head. There is too many people that are willing to lose control. They will be the problem and not the military or some secret force hell-bent on enslaving and imprisoning Americans.

These prisons are needed and if you think there is some conspiracy to enslave and imprison Americans think again. There are over 280 million Americans, these prisons can barely hold a percentage of that.[ It would be cheaper and more economical in the long run to nuke the whole country then to set up a Prison Country.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Hopechest
 


What makes you think that this economic crisis just will go away? This could be a crisis that can't go away, simply because we are to many ! The capitalistic ideology cant continue like it have done, because we lack the resources and the debts are getting to high for most people.

And do you think that the elites just want to give up all their wealth and control for the betterment of you and me? Think again.




I fail to see what purpose locking up people does.

Your not going to lock up 300 million people so don't you think those that are still outside are going to be kinda pissed that their families and friends are being rounded up?

Unless you talking about the total elimination of the American populace so that only a few elites remain than this scenario makes absolutely no sense.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


For crying out loud man ! The reason the prison rates have sky-rocketed is because of when Nixon created the drug law, or marijuana law. Most of the people in prisons are people taken for smoking weed, or trying to survive in a harsh world, by some petty theft or simply just because they where at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wake up man, the prison systems is not helping, they are making it worse !
edit on 5-3-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by RadicalRebel
 


I'd be interested to know in what conditions you think the government is going to round up families and put them into holding sites.

I dont know, and i think the vague and seemingly overreaching implication of leaked documents like this scares alot of people, including me.


I'm not saying it isn't possible but I don't see how that would ever work. Politicians still have to answer to the voters who are probably not going to like this.

Are you suggesting that our voting rights will be taken away?


Its not just our voting rights, and its not me suggesting it.

I will momentarily lend credibility to the notion that this could be used in situations like massive earthquakes or other natural disasters but when you plan in advance to force people into internment in barbed wire camps surrounded by armed guards...credibility disappears...



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


I cant say for sure what is going to happen, but they sure seem keen on reducing the population, since they have admitted that the earth can not provide enough resources.

They can kill as many of us they want and keep those they need and start a "new world order" with youngsters taken from parents raised to be workers. where the state is their mother and father, you see what I mean right ? This is a dark possibility but it could very much be what they want to.

It is not the first time that the elites chose to abandon the poor or simply get rid of them


+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Now its possible that a few of these could be constructed and use as a type of Gulag but My God, can you imagine the outcry from the public once they knew what was going on?

Look at the controversy surrounding Gitmo, which Obama tried to close, and I don't see how resettlement facilities could possibly work.


I wish I could be this trustful again


Yes I remember the public outcry on Gitmo.
And? It's still running...and people are still imprisoned without any trial.
But the outcry is gone...because obama tried to close it

Maybe Obama try to close these camps too...(after he opened them)
We can be hopeful



And:
You never imprison the whole population. Only the leaders and speakers of the insurgents. The rest will remain silent in fear of imprisonment/torture.
Works fine for many countries in past and present, so why not for the US?



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by RadicalRebel
 


I'd be interested to know in what conditions you think the government is going to round up families and put them into holding sites.

I dont know, and i think the vague and seemingly overreaching implication of leaked documents like this scares alot of people, including me.


I'm not saying it isn't possible but I don't see how that would ever work. Politicians still have to answer to the voters who are probably not going to like this.

Are you suggesting that our voting rights will be taken away?


Its not just our voting rights, and its not me suggesting it.

I will momentarily lend credibility to the notion that this could be used in situations like massive earthquakes or other natural disasters but when you plan in advance to force people into internment in barbed wire camps surrounded by armed guards...credibility disappears...


This is my larger point.

What in the world does the government have to gain by locking people up after an earthquake?

If anything it would make the situation far far worse.

Nobody is able to justify under what conditions looking up millions of people would actually be a positive for the government.

People are not going to revolt simply because we have a natural disaster or economic hardships, they haven't before.

Odds are that if this memo is real its just a scenario for a possibility someone was asked to come up with. I'm sure the government has a contingency plan for any conceivable thing that may ever go wrong.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark
 


Actually -- when you look at the raw numbers, the amount of bed-space here is not up to the task of housing "the poor." There seems to be just enough room for the .01% and their pet political creatures however....



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

Originally posted by Hopechest
Now its possible that a few of these could be constructed and use as a type of Gulag but My God, can you imagine the outcry from the public once they knew what was going on?

Look at the controversy surrounding Gitmo, which Obama tried to close, and I don't see how resettlement facilities could possibly work.


I wish I could be this trustful again


Yes I remember the public outcry on Gitmo.
And? It's still running...and people are still imprisoned without any trial.
But the outcry is gone...because obama tried to close it

Maybe Obama try to close these camps too...(after he opened them)
We can be hopeful



And:
You never imprison the whole population. Only the leaders and speakers of the insurgents. The rest will remain silent in fear of imprisonment/torture.
Works fine for many countries in past and present, so why not for the US?


Actually it never works out. Look at France and their Algerian war. The captured the leaders and tortured them yet it did nothing but fuel the hate against them.

Stalin tried this with the Gulags and it failed, Hitler succeeded only because nobody knew about what he was doing but overall, you do not control a populace very long through fear.

Look at Robspierre and "The Terror" it works for a little but is not sustainable.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hands down that has got to be one of the scariest documents to date that lends credibility to the future agenda of our " beloved government" (sarcasm). Given it's detailed plans, it should scare the hell out of every one of you as well.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by jibeho
 


Ahh thank you, just saw it now. Maybe I oversaw something, but it would be good with a link to a government site that states it is a confirmed letter


Its NOT a letter...its a 350+ page document with reference to and details of involvement regarding many government agencies.

Before the preface even starts is a disclaimer of how not to disseminate the document and to destroy it if nessecary.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel
 


Yea I can see how i choose the wrong name for it, should probably have called it a report instead.

I truly believe its authentication, I would just have liked that I could prove it, to those I talk with about the situation in the world.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is it wrong for our government to have contingency plans for every possible event?

I see nowhere in this document that this action is to take place, there is no timeline and no dates.

Certainly if this was their intention they would not have left that part out.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


yes it is absolutely wrong. The NDAA and CISPA agreement are not helping for the better, they only provide fuel for better controls for the elite groups.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


Its not a memo, nor a scenario excersize.
Our government is using the guidelines in this document to build facilities and train personell.
Sure it is thier job to be ready for anything, when you think of the failures in respect to incidents like katrina one would hope they would step up thier game but is this going too far.
It seems to that they are not only preparing, they are planning for something, what exactly it is i dont know.

Could be civil unrest if obama/un tries to disarm the public, could be they are planning defence against invasion.
I have the document and have started reading it, so far it is not very comforting.

Everyone should download the pdf file from the link given in the comments section of the OPs youtube link, then decide for yourselves.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Hopechest
 


yes it is absolutely wrong. The NDAA and CISPA agreement are not helping for the better, they only provide fuel for better controls for the elite groups.




I don't like those either and still don't know why they were accepted but I also know that nothing bad has come from them yet and likely isn't to.

How many American citizens have suffered under the Patriot Act?

I hate that thing but will admit that it isn't being used as many of the fear mongers predicted it would. Citizens are not being rounded up off the streets yet and its doubtful they will be.

There is no benefit to the government for doing so. The elites already have all the power so why piss off your population by doing something that won't net you any benefit?



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


For crying out loud man ! The reason the prison rates have sky-rocketed is because of when Nixon created the drug law, or marijuana law. Most of the people in prisons are people taken for smoking weed, or trying to survive in a harsh world, by some petty theft or simply just because they where at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wake up man, the prison systems is not helping, they are making it worse !
edit on 5-3-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)


Hey I agree with you. Its not about the legal system or prison system its about the internment camps to contain many many people in case of emergency or social upheaval, which is an intelligent solution to the growing chaotic mentality of society at large when faced with mass violence and lawlessness.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by jibeho
 


Ahh thank you, just saw it now. Maybe I oversaw something, but it would be good with a link to a government site that states it is a confirmed letter


When you open the PDF you will see two Army training web addresses. I linked into one of them which took me into a training site requiring access passwords and warnings etc. Needless to say I did not go any further


try if you dare
www.train.army.mil...
edit on 5-3-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


For crying out loud man ! The reason the prison rates have sky-rocketed is because of when Nixon created the drug law, or marijuana law. Most of the people in prisons are people taken for smoking weed, or trying to survive in a harsh world, by some petty theft or simply just because they where at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wake up man, the prison systems is not helping, they are making it worse !
edit on 5-3-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)


Hey I agree with you. Its not about the legal system or prison system its about the internment camps to contain many many people in case of emergency or social upheaval, which is an intelligent solution to the growing chaotic mentality of society at large when faced with mass violence and lawlessness.


Except it will never work.

May they try it? Possibly but it will quickly unravel. Who are they going to lock up?

Rush Limbaugh? Can you imagine 12 million loyal listeners being outraged at this? The fear of normal citizens being locked up will spread like wildfire around the country.

There is not enough law enforcement personel or camps to deal with millions of upset people.



posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


Thing is... under all these agreements like the patriot act, we would never know how many people were effected....
Do a quick search for how many people go missing in America every year





new topics

top topics



 
57
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join