It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me explain these pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hello ATS , this is my first post!

I want some opinions on what is seen on these photos, and videos. They have bothered me for some time. Theyre a couple of years old, I've got the EXIF information on some of them. And yes I took the pictures.

PICTURE 1: Some kind of impression in the sky, I want to know if you can see something extra-ordinary in it.
PICTURE 2: Same with this.
PICTURE 3: Some strange cloud, looks like a spaceship, zoom in and tell me what you see.

PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6
PICTURE 7
PICTURE 8
This object appeared on the LED screen of the camera, but was not visible on the sky.
The object was shot with flash thru window, so you can see that its not a reflection from behind. The other pictures are without flash, and theres one picture that has colors auto-leveled. These pictures/videos are all shot in the same direction , but years in between.

VIDEO 1
PICTURE 9
VIDEO 2
I was walking home very late, 4:00 at night, and I noticed a light in the sky that was flashing, and not looking like an airplane. I had my (heavy) camera with me. I was so tired and not up for standing there freezing, filming a star for no reason. But something made me do it anyways. as I zoomed in I noticed there was like a formation around it, less brighter dots, but symmetricly spaced from the bright one. I tried to get details into the film, by zooming to max, zooming out slowly, panning into the view of the object, and then theres this lightspeed-movement. lasts for very short time, but its caught by the camera. I stopped filming, trying to make sense of it, and shot a picture of it, it turned up with a pink edge around it, and some movements... Then i shot another vid. I hope someone can tell me if those colors in the picture means its moving away or towards me.

PICTURE 10
PICTURE 11
PICTURE 12
This is shot in the same direction as well. There is a cloud that looks strangely transparent, not like the others,
it changes shape into a skull. in 1 minute! Those have EXIF information in them, by the way.

I believe theres more to this world than can be told to the masses, and I believe theres the chance for us being visited, but I am a diehard sceptic, so i need the diehard evidence. I have read alot about ufos, area51, roswell, government black projects, billy meier and other ufo/alien related subjects, and in my opinion theres just not enough evidence to say either aliens are doing it , or some hidden government click.

I suggest using VLC to play the vids, as you can use filters, and controllers to study the frames.

edit on 5-3-2013 by LLinx because: bad text

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Sorry, but all I see is clouds doing their thing depending on atmospheric conditions. Maybe I'm not looking in the right spots though. Perhaps circle the area that points to the observation in question.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
only picture 4 looks interesting.
I have seen a whole fleet of ufo's myself high up in the sky. Keep looking and maybe ull see something too. But i rather believe and see then seeing before believing

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blackspirit

First i want to know how many people see the same thing I see, then I will upload even more spectacular pictures ... of clouds, that seemingly do their thing. I've got a couple of really strange pictures. One is KingKong another is Tweetybird, and a third i call Atlas. Its like how people try to explain energy and ghosts etc, but fail to include that they could be manifesting themselves in the clouds ... Stay tuned!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
only picture 4 looks interesting.
I have seen a whole fleet of ufo's myself high up in the sky. Keep looking and maybe ull see something too. But i rather believe and see then seeing before believing

lol, you mean the curtain reflection on the dirty window?

Oh and by the way that's NOT an introduction!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I looked at a few pics, but not the videos yet.
Picture #4 is a reflection of a window with lace trimmed curtains.
They all look like normal cloud formations to me. I suspect the videos will render the same visions

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Picture 1: Blue sky with clouds. What imprint ?

Picture 2: Clouds, look like Mammatus clouds.

Picture 3: A cloud, I do jot even see a resemblance to a space ship. Are you high ?

Picture 4: Reflection of a tablecloth and a lamp in the window.

I'll stop here because obviously you are trying to mislead the viewer.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Ok, i dont know what else to introduce right now but , im assuming you want to "get to know me"
BTW the reason i took the picture thru the window was because it showed up on the LCD and not in my visual perception...

I live on Karmøy, westcoast of Norway, 10 minutes drive from the Airport Haugesund Lufthavn.
Having said that, I see planes come and go on a daily basis.

I'm 30 years old, and I have had photography as a hobby for probably 10 years.
I've studied ufo subjects all my life, from the Sumerians' Gods to the Ancient Aliens Theory , to nazi saucers, Nazca lines, megalithic structures, hauntings, alien abductions, you name it.

I have extensive knowledge of information technology, computers, music, coding, and I'm daily on ATS to get insight on current news, Conspiracy Theories, and general knowledge.

I have far to many hobbies and interests for my own good, but I like to think, that its better to know something about everything, than to know everything about something.

I have experienced things that I think many people would have a hard time believing. (NOT EVEN ATSers),
I've been put into psychiatric for venting my beliefs. I have theories that would make you question the very nature of our reality. Therefor, I begin my first "post" with this.

Am I an ATSer now ? Oh no thats right, gotta post 20

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Im no expert so theres most likely a good explanation but it does appear in pic 3 like something invisible and circular is displacing the clouds.
A few wisps of cloud appear to be moving in the opposite direction to the wind

As for the rest I see clouds, blank sky and relflections

The fact you included pic 4 which is obviously a reflection makes me doubt your sincerity
edit on 5/3/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Are you running windows 3.11 with 16 colors ? if you dont think it looks like a spaceship, (READ ALIEN SPACESHIP) then I suggest you watch a sci fi movie ... Its got a ROUND shape, a type of HOLE under it, and why........ WHY would i be misleading the viewer on my first post on ATS ..., GET LOST, and if you dont even bother clicking to check the few links ive provided, then i must ask you why you even reply with "misleading viewers..." These are pictures of CLOUDS yes, but they look like theyve been manipulated, aka CLOAKING ? ahr why bother answering narrowminds like u

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

If you look in the center of picture 4, you see a WHITE SPOT.
It is not a reflection from INSIDE THE ROOM, its a reflection of something out in the sky, thats FAR away,
Like I said, i took the picture before i opened the window, because I saw something in the LCD screen on the camera.
The following pictures, 5,6,7 and 8 are the same object, TAKEN WITH THE WINDOW OPENED.
PICTURE 6 is a color-auto-leveled- effect of PICTURE 5 so that you can see that theres actually something there. SINCE the object appeared as a grey spot in blue cloudy background. What else do you want to know

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LLinx

I can see where your coming from, but me personally, and most likely several others will play the cloud pareidolia card.

Images in Clouds

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am trying not to be a turd, but you took photo #4 from your window, I'm guessing?

You know what your curtains look like, and some posters (including myself) see that it is a reflection of curtains in the photo. You are surely aware that it was the curtains that you see in that photo.

Unless I am missing something in the photo that isn't the curtain reflection (and not the lampshade reflection either), I feel like we've been played with... just a bit.
edit on 5-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh, its not the curtain you should be focused at ... its the white DOT in the center of the picture (IN THE WINDOW), the big dot with no double reflection ... It wasnt visible to the eye, but when i shot the picture, i used flash, and it showed up, and from there, the other pictures are without flash, opened window, and they barely visible, HENCE picture 5 is color-auto-leveled.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I can understand if you thought the lampshade was suppose to be a ufo outside the window , LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLinx

Are you running windows 3.11 with 16 colors ?

No I'm running a source compiled Linux with a 3.5.0-17 Kernel on a Quad-Core I7 platform, GPU is an nVidia GT260 hooked up to two full-HD screens. ( Rather expensive ones at that )

What has that got to do with anything though ?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I'll stop here because obviously YOU are trying to mislead the viewer... by not reading the entire post, and concluding with it being misleading...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I guess this is also just clouds doing their thing ... only random, right ....? Shot with same camera by the way.
VIDEO 3

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here's Atlas... Looks like he's carrying something on his SHOULDER ? ---RANDOM.
PICTURE 13

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLinx
I guess this is also just clouds doing their thing ... only random, right ....? Shot with same camera by the way.
VIDEO 3

I'm not seeing anything odd happening with those clouds.

Look at these clouds. They just floated floated across above me one day in a Walmart parking lot, no aircraft in sight.

edit on 5-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join