It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supporting fundamentalists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This morning i read the news about the american government and the saudi arabian government who work together to support fundamentalist groups fighting in syria.

Watch this docu at liveleak: www.liveleak.com...

I wonder, if it were muslimfundamentalists who committed the attack on 9/11, what did the lives of those who were killed at 9/11 mean to your government if they are supporting the fundamentalists.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Those weren't the same fundementalists you see.

These are other..."good" fundamentalists. Of course...they might become "bad" again in a few years time...depending on the price of oil.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I bump this thread so everyone who missed the documentary (of which the link is in the OP) and wishes to see it can watch it.
Be advised, some moments are shocking.

We now know that this is not a civil war, extremists with the backing of Saudi are fighting there, to hear the west talking about freedom is just unbelievable.

If there was to be an intervention, i should be to free the syrians from these extremists, not against the syrians.
I refuse to belief that it was Assad and his army had used chemical weapons against his own people, the west wants us to believe that and spins it that way, if there is going to be a strike on Syria, it will be based on their finger pointing towards Assad without any proof whatsoever.

edit on 30-8-2013 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

join