It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It happened!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

This could be like a new intro thread for you,

So, welcome to ATS.

The feeling of being attacked even if you are being attacked is yours alone,

Overcoming these feelings is empowering oneself with the knowledge required to never use such a power.

for you and may your journey be one of peace and prosperity.

S/F for sharing

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Angle

Overcoming these feelings is empowering oneself with the knowledge required to never use such a power.

It was not a normal way of things to be, and I think, because of the thing that left me things will be better. There was like a bond between me and people but the bond was not conform with myself. I was like in a bubble and the bubble was connected with the true self of others but not with mine and it was only alright if I spoke what they adressed.

They wanted to teach me while I was the one to teach them. I have no clue where I made such huge mistakes I needed to be 'punished' for that in such way and manner.

To have faith in the cause of all things.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Glad your feeling better my friend

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Well im happy for you-i have felt things "leave" before on occasion,also.Strange how one don't notice the arrival-that seems to be quite slow and insidious-but when "it" leaves,the relief is very palpable,indeed.Good for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yep, that's how it is, you're into it without yourself knowing, although one does know, but I think it is a thing meant to be, for all to endure, and the winners win.

It's like the story in revelation of the bible.

There it says something: "and those who are victorious may eat from fruit of the tree of life" and "will get the secret manna" and "will receive a white stone with a new name on it". Although the bible may not be true, what it says can be resembled with the experience I had. You can't get around it of being a victim of it, for we all are. It's a thing happening growing up. We fight it, but sometimes logic isn't in the progress of becoming victorious, but then again it is. It's mostly about endurance and being steadfast. (steadfast, is this the right word?) being, uhm, I'll explain it, to stay with your convictions, but still, they can be subtly altered, but when one comes out of it, one is as he was before the game started. then I felt happy, just as I am now.

To those still enduring, stay steadfast, endure the torment, within time it will work, you'll get through (just for sake of hope), although I know these words of 'you'll get through' and such quickly diminish into nothing again without having any meaning, just know, outside the game there are those who you can get a hand of. Without doing anything for it, and don't fear you need to do something for it, you're able to get help and comfort, looking back for me, the hard times are like nothing happened, but when I was in it, it sure was 'as hell' as they say (not literally people) but yeah, very tough.

I hope for 'the ones' reading this reply, they get some comfort because of it.

Study is great.

God is the cause of all things. See it that way, when you want to be saturated by power of 'God'. Think 'Cause of all things'. It's the best for the mind to find what is meant, cause God kinda isn't a powerword anymore.

Questions?? Just ask, I want to be there for people. If I can figure out what you mean that is.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I find my post above this one quite terrifying. I may sound deluded or whatever such things.

Now it is like nothing happened to me in all these years, but I got rid of a mental block, sure is man.

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING WHAT I TOLD IN THIS POST OR THE ONE PRIOR TO THIS.

There's nothing you can get out of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I simply see no reason in buying into any of those beliefs. If we were upgraded by aliens at some point in our history, so be it. If they are watching us and guiding us, so be it. If we are just misinterpreting history, so be it. If UFO's are just government black ops projects, so be it.

I don't have a clue. Never experienced a UFO, or alien being in person. Maybe so, maybe not.

They are a demonic trojan horse, a 'alien gods' deception anti-christ is going to use to fake a false second coming....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 00777

There is no false second coming. I had a dream of them LEGIT taking people. The second coming will be soon. And no Jesus isn't going to roll up from the clouds and save everyone. The son of man will do that. The deception is in that they will say they are here to save us. That's the deception. The anti christ is them lol. They are here already and later this year they will force contact on us. Then later they will show up announce the world is in danger and they are here to take everyone away.

The son of man tho, would lead the people underground. Then rapture happens. Does this make any sense? The ancient cities in the mountains have chambers to the cities below. But they need keys. And i'm sure the bible makes references to that.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Originally posted by darkbake
That is awesome. What attributes did the spirit have? I'm trying to identify its type.
edit on 5-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

It was a devastating one. It catched me into a bubble I could say, and all connections I made weren't accessed by others. I think it had influence of other people but that I'm not sure of. Everyone was just stupid near me. Total communicationdisorder. You can say, this can happen but it was all day long, every day, for like a billion days. It was for an extreme long period. I'm talking about years. I couldn't get myself through to others. All attempts I made were blocked.

I was completely fixed.

When it left me, it kind of was twirled around me keeping me in a lock. I was very frustrated because of people around me. It left me, it just left me

Oh gosh

I can finally begin to have descent conversations with people without feeling attacked by everything they say. It was complete communicationdisorder. I hope I stay well.

Thx for asking (can't remember your name)

please do not take offence here, but have you spoken to a psychologist about this or tested to see if you have been suffering some mental disorder, as first you must know if you are suffering from a spiritual problem or a psychological one. People who get mercury poisoning etc, suffer mental blockage feelings and like their soul has been trapped at times, due to its neurological affects etc.
But i guess if you are unblocked, then it means something has gone...

Well if it was indeed some demonic entity or evil spirit had been trying to possess you. it's called 'demonic obsession' as if truly possessed, it is rare as you'd need to allow it in deliberately, or in the case of a demon being obsessed with someone it is trying to wear down and possess, it will persist until the person "gives in" so, in effect, they are allowing the possession due to untold pressure by the spirit.

70% of posessions come from people messing with Ouja/seances, and other ways people open themselves to dark entities is by opening their will up to them, either on purpose, or inadvertently through dabbling in the magickal arts or occultism. I've spoken to several ex-sorcerors, witches, pagans and black magicians and dabblers, who all got out of it and formerly hated Christianity but then admitted it was their salvation and said the power of Jesus is the only way.

Now before i am bashed by people, remember that this is what ex sorcerors, pagans, witches, etc said and they ought to know better than anyone if they did all that stuff for years until they came to a bad end and their magick and books and fellow practitioners couldn't help them. They all said when they questioned if what they did was indeed rigtheous, and started to research it deeper testing it, they found what they thought were their 'light workers' and 'spirit guides', ended up showing their true colours and appeared as ghastly beings and went out to attack them psychically and destroy them. Previous to that, they hadn't any problems as they had been fooled.

They went to an exorcist priest in the very end after years of going from one sorceror to another and trying out all their magickal practices, but were at their wits end and decided to give exorcism a go even if Christianity was consdiered by them as their enemy once upon a time. They said the casting out of these evil forces from harassing them in Jesus' name, was what saved their lives... They ought to know, as they have been there done this and that and bought the t-shirt.

In anycase I think you may have or have had a harassing entity that may have just tried to block you etc, but it seems odd you'd be free of it all of a sudden without an exorcism or deliverance, or self deliverance prayer ? Also i notice you are reading a very occult book, and so wonder if possibly you had previously openned yourself upto demonic forces by practicing occultism and the like ? Be careful you aren't experiencing a 'false' symptom of a demon pretending to 'leave you' because you have fallen for a trojan horse trap of thinking that practicing some magick may mak such entities 'leave'. The demons can do this to lure people into such practices, and make it seem helpful and positive, whereas in reality they have your will opened to them and are deceiving. Those ex sorcerors all say similar things and how until they began to question and doubt their practices, they had 'peace'...but after questioning and trying to leave such practices behind, saw all hell break loose and those entities harass them ....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Originally posted by darkbake
That is awesome. What attributes did the spirit have? I'm trying to identify its type.
edit on 5-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

It was a devastating one. It catched me into a bubble I could say, and all connections I made weren't accessed by others. I think it had influence of other people but that I'm not sure of. Everyone was just stupid near me. Total communicationdisorder. You can say, this can happen but it was all day long, every day, for like a billion days. It was for an extreme long period. I'm talking about years. I couldn't get myself through to others. All attempts I made were blocked.

I was completely fixed.

When it left me, it kind of was twirled around me keeping me in a lock. I was very frustrated because of people around me. It left me, it just left me

Oh gosh

I can finally begin to have descent conversations with people without feeling attacked by everything they say. It was complete communicationdisorder. I hope I stay well.

Thx for asking (can't remember your name)

If i were you I'd go see a proper exorcist, and they will interview you to see if indeed it is a spiritual problem, or if it is in the mind. They actually do know if a problem is psychological or not, as they are well trained, and will not judge you but seek to help you.
Some doubt the power of God in exorcising demons and evil spirits and believe its all nonsense, or seek occultic answers to rid themselves of entities which they acquired through openning themselves through dabbling in the occult. One needs to close that off by renouncing and stopping that stuff, and then exorcising it. Many times, people can simply be rid of such things if they renounce and confess it to God and are sorry for meddling with suhc things once they realise what it has caused.
But if indeed a deliverance or exorcism is needed, then it should be done, as exorcism is not just for possessed, but for those harassed or haunted by such entities.
This book shows this world is very real and explains God's power over all.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362575255&sr=8-1

Also try this prayer for yourself, as exorcism prayers are only really allowed to be said by an exorcist who has authority, or else ther could be serios trouble. There have been cases where lay people tied to perfrom exorcisms on others they were not authorised to do so as they were not priests and the demons attacked them, and one case i heard about the person was seemingly picked up by invisible hands and thrown across a room ! But this pamphlet says a prayer for oneself can be done as deliverance or protection..
docs.google.com...:s4bUoN6uxGsJ:faithleap.org/protection.pdf+prayer+for+protection+pamphlet+st+thomas+aquinas&hl=en&gl=uk&pid= bl&srcid=ADGEESioe_CoXCqFMdUYcfGpaliane6s3mOEtCyToGqImUhd7rIirtu6_OYjwTztcmpvmLMYDlppA2JyQlInFJi9HLdrTQZUIfwdmGbzCHCM0yDWjDUm_CalLRriaW7hmBiUgxK--GUc& sig=AHIEtbQbWqwtr9t9eB7TvKZKKtrDx7m05g

As for Blavatsky, well her theosophical teachings inspired the Nazi party's occult agenda, and the Illuminati/freemasons all are into that aswell as other occult teachings and are currently preparing the world for a grand anti-christ/alien deception and many are being fooled with false 'awakenings'. Jesus said the real awakening wa sbeing 'born again' not in the flesh and corrupt body but in the Holy Spirit and salvation through Christ, and one would be transformed. Such change which transforms man is available always anytime, and not some new age BS which tells people they will soon be 'awakened' coincidentally right in time when the prophets warned anti-christ would return to deceive the world and demons would be set loose upon the world to deceive and spread false doctrines... Of course new agers will say it is not true... The Illuminati are behind all this teaching and deception... Don't be fooled.

In anycase, H.P Blavatsky is bad bad news dude....do research and check the other view, don't take my word for it.
Her own words reveal what she is about... When people turn things upside and claim bad is good and good is bad, then you need to really see what is being sold.
I'd renounce that stuff and seek an exorcist and say that prayer...

rense.com...

www.mgr.org...

www.equalparenting-bc.ca...

usminc.org...

www.the-tribulation-network.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
lol the power of jesus does nothing. I don't know why you are feeding this garbage to him. I had a *spirit* harbouring in my closet when i was younger. I saw apparitions, Severed bodies and such. I WENT TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY and prayed that it would leave me alone. To Jesus. And non of that garbage works. Non of it. It only makes them angrier. The thing taunted me after. I saw glowing red eyes in my roof. And the room grew darker. Chanting jesus is a bunch of nonsense. And im saying this speaking from experience.

The bible does nothing to prevent demons. The only *demons* that would leave are the beings of Orion who themselves are written in the bible... So essentially you are telling your own god to leave, And they do everytime. But the evils you speak of. No. Not even close. There was never ever any spirit who guarded others from the harm of demons brought here by Satan.

And wizards and witches and all that? A lot of those people are no different than any other christian. You would of never met an Authentic mystic as they would of kept their identity secret. All this new age crap is garbage. Wizards ouija boards ( that never existed in ancient times its to silly) demons of other planes and such. Spirits exist yes, Molevolent spirits exist Yes. Will it leave if you cull jesus? No.. thats not how a spirit works. A spirit is a collection of fragmented memories and emotions. You only ever view into frames of the being, passed events, different time periods the spirit may have looked like, certain path ways or activities they were doing in the passed. All these things play a part in what people experience around a spirit. Depending on how much emotion was expressed. If you go into a room where someone was killed violently. And you get thrown against the wall. Its because that event is replying itself out. And in order for a spirit to reincarnate they must collect these fragments and move on till they have collected them all.

Sorry for being so blunt but really. If buddy here is having *demon* problems. Calling to Jesus wont help. And like i explain Black shapeshifters most of the time are from Orion, so if you tell God to leave, then YES he will. So don't confuse that with chanting jesus gets rid of demons. For many years i have been traumatized. With horrific paranormal experiences, Half of them with other people experiencing them too. Like electronics becoming * possesed* around me and other stuff. And i felt silly chanting jesus to tell it to go away. It just made things worse. I heard more tapping on the walls. The closet door opened up everynight. It was pretty angry that i was unwilling to commicate with it. Which i totally should of. Later in life it revealed itself to me, and showed my friend and i that it wasn't a demon at all but an energy being. That came from a saucer. It spoke with deep emotion, For not a word was herd but all was understood. Anyways you probably think im a total nut. So il back off your case. ( Likewise) There are only a couple of me. And millions of you. Just sayin. We can all learn to open more than one book every now and then. And dig a little deeper into what christianity really is because... ur warshiping it all wrong. Do ur research and you will be surprised. But its ur faith. If you want to believe that Hell is some random dimension you go to when you die and god judges who is good and who is bad so be it. Just know that, that sounds like a fairy tale. And not plausible within physical reality. Where as Hell being a place existing here. Not on earth. But off world. That is realistic because 1. Space. 2 planets.

You on the other hand have 1. imagination. and 2. Preaching everything you read from a bible at face value. I am only being so agressive because i think this is ridiculous. I went through years of trauma, I have post traumatic stress disorder. And what your saying really really irritates me. Because you are straight up lieing to people.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I can follow crypticsouthpaw, I had to do it all by myself. Or was it a hex or whatever. Even, all help now comes to late my friend, since it is gone now. It could've helped a few years ago, but even then.. It prolly had to leave out of it's own. People around me didn't see the love I had in me, I came cold, had many visions about what was going on in me. I couldn't help it, still there are remnants of the plague, but much is better now.

My life changed into a life. It's getting all better now. I can help myself now. The battle's over.

I guess I'll have to punch some faces for them to get it that when I say no, it is no.

Irritating leachers and suckups. I have my principles and when others don't apply then screw them. Only worries from such people.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Spirits only attack people who feed it attention so keep that in mind. The more you feed it the more you give it an identity. Lost spirits are like a puzzle game with a bunch of pieces missing. If for what ever reason the spirit were to recognize what it was (through you giving it attention) you establish an emotional link with it. Feed it memories by thinking about it and what it could be. It will materialize and get stronger as you form the identity. Sometimes these things happen. Sometimes the emotional link becomes intimate and the being can feed off memories of the person. Eventually, the being will come to terms with what it has to do. And will move on after he comes to a *realization* from collecting memories. Think of spirits as having amnesia. But at the same time are replying their life over and over. Trying to come to a *realization*

If you have energy blockages or corrupted fragments from spirits leeching. Not seeing a *faith* healer. But seeing a TOUCH therapist will help you. Find someone who has torrents of energy in them so they can help you. This is what helped me for a while. It runs out tho. But i have developed the ability to a minor state, I have a shield around me that prevents me from getting sick, From my memories being taken. Inner strength. And trust listen more closely to the world around you. If you understand fear as a tool, it cannot harm you. If you understand that you can control yourself despite what feelings are being exerted on you. You know a feeling is just a feeling and can get beyond it. There is deep spirituality in all things. The bible is not garbage. But what the millions of people believe it represents is. The bible is very holy, in that its a reference book. It must be understood with an educated mind for the bible is a map of the world. It houses knowledge collected from scrolls of various cultures. Its encoded in keywords and metaphors. Do not take that book at face value. Even many lessons you and many others quote in themselves you quote as metaphors. So to deny the existence of hidden messages in one of the most controversial books in current earth history. You can even look at the many versions that exist. And there are some MAJOR changes in different versions.

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

Is There Something Special About Pleiades, Orion and Arcturus? If you’ve ever read the story of Job in the Bible, you are probably aware of the fact that Job was extremely wealthy and had a great family. But, tragedy struck and he lost his wealth, his children and his wife. To make matters worse, Job was reduced to excruciating pain, and was eventually covered with sores from head to toe. All this was too much for Job, and he eventually accused the Lord of being unjust. God didn’t answer Job’s accusation directly. Instead, He began to ask Job a series of questions and one of these questions demonstrates perhaps the most amazing scientific truth in all of scripture: Job 38:31-32 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Here's just one quote to get you started.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i only speak out of honesty my friend. For everyone. I have no wishes to lie to people. These are the truths i have found. And good angle. The connection to god is in you and everyone. But, father mother. Only goes so deep. We are also children of the universe, because of this our true creator is the essence around us. Our brothers and sisters are the animals that live with us. The term natural is loosely fit now. As knowledge of our passed and future with technology. We have seen what we were told was crazy appearing throughout time time and time.

We have great spirits. All the cells themselves have a will that god could not control. But the universe is what creates these things. And we are physically bound to it, It is a strange concept. Living within all and one with all but still very seldom. What is beyond this life? how far can one evolve? Well. The farthest we can imagine is creating another universe separate from this one. We are chippin away at reality and waking up to what we are. Beyond our knowledge. We still have more to learn! and this is why the universe exists. Its all one big story book. The never ending story. Heroes, creation, massive beautiful exlosions. Prophecies and miracles. The universe is made to be enjoyed by all. So enjoy it and start learning!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thx C.S.P.

You're truly coming out to be a friend. Thx for guidance, I can reflect upon what you say. You seem to have knowledge about the stuff I went through and about the identity of those spirits.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good for you, now you can go for everlasting peace. Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Thx Dragonfly.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

However you want to see what happened, what counts are the results.

If you´re happy then all is well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join