It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It happened!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It freakin' did happen.

My suffering has been put down to 10% I suppose.

It's kind of strange to me. It's been a day by day progress. It truly is a change in awareness.

It ended all two days ago when I was in bed at night. I went to bed. Things all appeared different to me, more colourfull they were and more intense but not disturbing. This has been the case prior to my bed-situation.

When I was in bed suddenly I really opened up. I WAS AT PEACE. A tremendous feeling of serenity and comfort came over me and the room was lit. I regained mental stableness because of it.

Then yesterday, was a great day, when I went to bed (I must say my life became more of a life the last two months), I was laying in bed, There was this thing that left me (I always thought I was possessed by an unclean spirit and I was on a daily basis fighting the things it did, it was truly troublesome). I have begun reading a book, for 4 days now (the secret doctrine, of H.P. Blavatsky
) and there was a kind of mysterious thing about reading it. I needed to focus and because of focussing (which I always did, but it didn't work then) it suddenly worked. I could really make my mind leave a focus on something else, or it was just the weird thing stealing my focus, as to speak.

So, what I wanted to share here, is, yesterdaynight, in bed, I can only put in these words, a spirit left me.

I FEEL RELEAVED. OMG

I feel free, the struggle is gone, I was so content en empowered again. There might be others still in me, but the huge part of the junk is gone!!

Now I can live on with more pleasure and sensation. It kept me locked out of reality, and this for sooo looooong.

I just wanted to share I am very happy now and I can live on more comfortable.

Keep an eye on me!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Welcome brother, i was wondering when people would wake up. This is enlightment use it wisely and tame it. Keep a clear mind. See the colors dance like paint balls on a canvas. Watch the lines streak through and break it apart. Watch it merge and watch it make spots intense blue then fade to an Mantegna color to purple to green. If you watch more closely and just watch. You will see shapes form. Upon this. Ask a question and wait. The shapes will form an vague image almost like looking at light and seeing that purple green color that switches with you blink gets bright when you blink. Its a lot like that. Just ask questions. I saw many things that i cannot explain. I saw skulls. I saw things and asked questions and i got a skull for a response lol. Weird. But anyways use it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Don't give up the truth in it's most painful moments.

my 2 golds

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That is awesome. What attributes did the spirit have? I'm trying to identify its type.
edit on 5-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A spirit did not leave you, its the beginning stages of awakening. Those who are not awake will still bare the processes of a human. I warn you tho, the more you tamper with this the more the light ( or the dark ) will be revealed to you. Those on this path will have obstacles that will be set in place to stop us.

This you must understand, Many people are not germinating where as you have. The closer you separate from what your former consciousness was there will be no more you. I say this, Speaking as a seer. This is a path that will open doors to things experiences that will question your boundaries of reality. You will see things that a normal doornob wouldn't be able to turn on its own. I say these things because im over exausted. So bare with me if i get all weird. Take what you have seen as fear and disregard it, those humans who speak before speak on terms of post traumatic events. See things for what they are. Fear is a tool emotion and you need to adopt it for fear is the protector. Know this and learn this. Through understanding you will pick apart the locks that hold your spirit back. Turn the wheel of time and spin your dna like a puzzle. See it outlined in your minds eye and seed it throughout your consiousness. See fear and love for what it really is. The term human is left behind by those consumed by fear, Coined by them. To be one, one must know all perspectives and see each side. Geometry forms a crystal of memories, a reservoir fragments to be taken by those who can pick them up. We are attached to these webs. This is how memories of passed of other are passed onto us, including reincarnated memories. Know that we are small, We walk on a grain of sand drifting in a sea of stars. To think we as gods is such a tremendous achievement. The scale of space is as endless as the words people say and write.

If i could shoot stars across this plain i would assume a star. Upon this star i would pay homage to man and man would grow, upon this star i would seed my passed and future and look beyond the semantics.

Man comes as a gift to all life.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Glad to here it..

Something tried to destroy me years and years ago, but through love and goodness we have amazing strength..

Your life moving forward should be an example to others.. This is just the beginning.

Be good Angle.

edit on 3/5/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I am so happy for you!

Mine happened on Saturday the 18th of August, 2012. I felt free, something i cannot describe, other than freedom, love, pureness, happiness, grace..not of this world. I have been meditating since the end of 2011 without missing a day & persevered when times were tough, spiritually.

Faith brought me through.

It is not something one can explain unless you have experienced it.

I thank my Father for putting up with me and giving me another chance, yet again.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

yes. eyedea was on the right path. I love him But listen to this song. Written to all of us here.

***It starts out with a question. How much of it is real?
The skepticism sets in, and lessens your appeal
Next, you study conspiracy, develop some theories
And become extra wary of all your previous learned material
Your tolerence for stupidity degrades
Most of your friends seem to be trapped in the maze
You narrow your associates down to the few you can stand
And even they sometimes wonder what's going on in that head of yours
You study east and western philosophy, psychology, physics
You think a lot more, and start to question existence
You wonder about your nervous system's limits
You tamper with reality maps, and then ask hallucinogenic induced
"Who am I's? What am I? Am I forever?"
All information breathes in the shallow dark hells of never
You can see where it's leading. You wish you were dreaming
If the castle crumbles no one's there to put it back together

Have you ever felt yourself slippin' away?
Where all you think about's your sanity, and how it decayed?
There's no place to run, no place to hide
You can't escape from inside, and you're losing your mind
You try to think of when it started, and ask yourself why
But each thought deepens the sickness and completes the desert dry
Fear feeds the derangement of the inner eye
With nothing left you find yourself falling to madness so you...

... cry to your god, and act normal to your peers
What if God ain't hearing you? That's your only fear
Each day you think more about your psychosis
No one but you can help you, and you know this
That's the craziest part of it all
In your rational mind, you only know two things for sure
One is that your totally nuts
And the other is that you're the only one with the cure
It doesn't make sense, it's not how you imagined
You never knew it could just happen
You thought it came from stress, suicide, a near death experience
War, drug trips, low pay ,carelessness
You've heard plenty of stories about schizophrenia
But never had evidence of one who thought himself mad
You're going crazy, and desperately reachin' for reason
But the strain to stay sane's your only demon; best believe it

You finally realize that you've always lived in hell
No human model or metaphor can explain how you fell
The puzzle's alive, and it changes as you try to escape it
It created time and made it appear to pass by
You don't know what you think. You don't think what you know
You're a total lunatic, and afraid it's starting to show
Where do you go when your brain is your worst enemy?
The six hundred and sixty six foot tall bridge on seventh street?
You're scared. You're scared. Why are you so scared?
There'd be no problem if you didn't care
Now you've truly formed an opinion about heaven
It starts out with a question, and this is what it ends in

Now I know you've felt yourself slip away
Now all you think about's your sanity, and how it decayed
There's no place to run. No place to hide
You can't escape the fact that you've lost your mind
You can't erase your mistakes. There's no way to rewind
The harder you look, the harder it is to find
Fear feeds the derangement of the inner eye
With nothing left you find yourself falling to madness, so you dive
so you dive

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Take a deep breath
There's nothing to be afraid of
What you just did was fall to the depths of existence
The place your mind keeps you away from by it's own process of building models for understanding
This is NOT insanity
This is, in fact, the ultimate reality
The union you've achieved is only possible with thoughts no more
You never fall if you never fight

You found yourself fall into madness
The best thing you ever did was let go

See, life is a play that we're always acting out
Without ever seeing it from the writer's or audience's point of view
When we reach infinity, we become the writers and the actors and the audience at the exact same time

So here you are
And now you understand
You always were here
That's why you always ran
But you can only run away for so long
Before you catch up with yourself and become part of the song
I'd like to welcome you to the heaven you've created
I tell the truth this is the wisdom of the ancients
Holding on to something contradicts our being, so fly free
Maybe I had to go crazy to get where I am
I felt myself slipping away and I let myself fall
Gotta lose your mind before you find it
And when you finally find it you find out you never lost it at all

There's a natural flow
That's attached to your soul
It don't ask you to go
It just gradually pulls
It's always now and you're never not you
So follow yourself
'cause if nothing else, your existence is true

Have you ever felt yourself slipping away?
I am, I mean, I was slipping away
But no matter what I am I'm me
And I know me so I'm ok

You are, I mean, you were slipping away
But no matter what you are you're you
And you know you so you're ok

I'm not a poet or a communist, a comet, or a star
You're not a genius or a prophet you just are
I'm not insane 'cause I have no need for my sanity
It's just another chain that keeps me from reality
Reality is mine; to play with and mold
The best thing I ever did was let go
So let go of the models
Transcend the physical mind
And peacefully become part of the whole
The walls came tumbling down
But this time it was for keeps
I've been running around
Looking for my feet
Now they're part of the ground
And make the ground complete
Live in the now and forever be at peace
Live in the now, don't stray away from the cycle
I'm one with the universe
One with the life flow
When you know that that which is below is above
The fear you once had will become love (feel the love)

I am, I mean, I was slipping away
But no matter what I am I'm me
And I know me so I'm ok

It starts out with a question: How much of it is real? Now all is irrelevant outside of this ordeal Don't worry about explainin' it There ain't no human language That can actually describe exactly how you feel Now I see clear through external distractions Piece by piece it comes together So I laugh and I smile In the beginning it was deranged But I guess all things come to pass, after awhile If madness could have a picture face how would it look? Like step one to becoming the contents of your own book Right where you are right now is where you're gonna stay And as long as you're always moving with yourself You'll never slip away...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Be careful, always say a prayer to the light prior to any meditation and ask for protection. I hope that this negative force has left you for good. Time will tell, if you seek answers and get answers make sure you are getting your answers from light workers. If there is anything negative in any answers then your tuning in to a dark entity.
They will try and trick you and manipulate you, they want your energy and they will drain you bit by bit.
I know I dabbled when I was young and ended up being attacked by incubus/ succubus type beings.
They exist believe me and they take some getting rid of. Always ask for help from the light or from God or whoever is your protector.
There is some nasty sh*t out there. Be careful.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
That is awesome. What attributes did the spirit have? I'm trying to identify its type.

It was a devastating one. It catched me into a bubble I could say, and all connections I made weren't accessed by others. I think it had influence of other people but that I'm not sure of. Everyone was just stupid near me. Total communicationdisorder. You can say, this can happen but it was all day long, every day, for like a billion days. It was for an extreme long period. I'm talking about years. I couldn't get myself through to others. All attempts I made were blocked.

I was completely fixed.

When it left me, it kind of was twirled around me keeping me in a lock. I was very frustrated because of people around me. It left me, it just left me

Oh gosh

I can finally begin to have descent conversations with people without feeling attacked by everything they say. It was complete communicationdisorder. I hope I stay well.

Thx for asking (can't remember your name)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Originally posted by darkbake

It was a devastating one. It catched me into a bubble I could say, and all connections I made weren't accessed by others. I think it had influence of other people but that I'm not sure of. Everyone was just stupid near me. Total communicationdisorder. You can say, this can happen but it was all day long, every day, for like a billion days. It was for an extreme long period. I'm talking about years. I couldn't get myself through to others. All attempts I made were blocked.

I was completely fixed.

When it left me, it kind of was twirled around me keeping me in a lock. I was very frustrated because of people around me. It left me, it just left me

Oh gosh

I can finally begin to have descent conversations with people without feeling attacked by everything they say. It was complete communicationdisorder. I hope I stay well.

Thx for asking (can't remember your name)

I don't think you understand. There was nothing wrong with you in the first place. There was never any demons. When people think to much and don't search for answers they become ignorant and over time it eats at them because subconsciously people were not born like this. What you lifted was something more than just * a spirit* Like i said. People will come here and say this and say that. But they too have not awakened yet and are pain stricken by anxiety. They pray to their god for strength and protection but god is not of that sort. Its ridiculous to think some being from another star system will come running for every person cowering in the sight of their own shadow. Life force isn't going to conjure up a Omnipotent omnipresent being...

This is what happens when you only read one book and dedicate your life to it. Such things are worshiping false idols. In the bible, it clearly warns about this. The bible also makes references to other cultures and legends, why? Because the book tries to get you to go on a quest, for knowledge and for spirit. Rather than sit reading it hoping that each word read strengthens the bond with you and the lord. Take what i have said as offensive if you wish. Such things are for people who are not seeking answers, and to them it is done. From no one but themselves.

What you have lifted ( i am guessing this is what you did) was lift the veil of the current subset rules set by everyone else predictable like clock work. Sometimes one of the clocks on the shelf gets bought by a tinkerer. now the clock ticks differently. The calming peace you feel is the beginning stages of awakening. There are things, you must understand. That these people here who speak on behalf of God and such. Have not seen god. But i have. And you can speculate all you want on that. But i am not blind to the truth of things. Nor do i care. My knowledge will continue to evolve as i absorb and speculate everything. I take to heart what people have to say. I pay close attention. I feel people have knowledge to share, indeed they do. We all hold pieces of the puzzle. But the majority won't wake up before some rapture starts going on. In a realistic setting. There ant no dead rising and such, Just satan coming to take everyone to the Pleiades and pretending to be our buddy guys. I had a dream about it. And the beings i saw were from Orion. So yee. They are god. Nothing special people actually DO see "God" quite often. Tho there are 2 factions that exist ( moral ethical reasons) one controls earth here * they are the shapeshifters randomly running around* and the Orions from Orion. Supernatural black dogs and black panthers. DO some research boys and girls!

And maybe you can brush some of that ignorance off ya shoulda

God exists. And sometimes they come to help people out * they really do they love us * but they scare the living !@#$ out of people. They don't really look human. Just an FYI incase you run into the ones that do. Dem be the bad guys.

edit on 5-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So you read a book, and decided to test how far you could warp your mind with new beliefs. Congrats, I guess

Funny how one claims it's "spirits" and another an "awakening" and "enlightenment". These words seem pretty cheap these days.

Everyone wants to be special. Got news, guys. We're all special, and therefore all lame.

Feel free to pick whatever angle of the truth you like, but realize that it's all it is. An angle. Drop the beliefs, and you'll see the truth for what it is. Indivisible, and ultimately, beyond reason and description.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And these angles come in the forms of pyramids and ancient monuments
I did not read one book. That is my point. The search for knowledge is a never ending quest. Taking answers from one book only tells one piece of the puzzle. The puzzle i speak of you can trail back as far as you want. Superstitious or not a trail it is. And the wonders that were created still test the beliefs of man. I only speak of one truth, as i said before we are walking but on a grain of sand. For what lies beyond this galaxy. For whom created them was not the ones who created us, and tells of this. The miscommunication people have is when prophets speak of God the confusion lies in there not being 2 definitions. There is the god force, which is entirely non sentient based it is but life and creation. God the wrathful one we speak of are our creators. Speculate and disregard all the information if you want. This puzzle was not meant to be understood within one book. But many as the secrets kept have the ability to change the face of the planet. In a realistic setting. The kingdom of heaven is real, Referring to a place here on Earth. With the coming of the messiah. It is below the earth. Hense the Hollow earth theory and such all plays part in the truth of what is hidden here, who did it and why.

Such mysteries were not meant to be solved but a few who will be responsible for everyone and informing about the city. Me? I may or may not be among these people but everyone can tap into a piece of the key. Together people are to work on peace and achieve these goals. Times are changing. Science technology, as well as the progression of archeology. We can clearly see our passed is riddled with mysteries of a forgotten ancient civilization. Take the pyramids off in the Bermuda triangle. I saw aliens dude. I'm not heralding the coming of the 4 horsemen or some dude with a beard applying massing prodigious banishing souls to hell and such. Its more like how i described. Take it or leave it. Ur gunna see a lot of asteroids flying by earth and such because of the war in space going on. This is why disclosure is being fought back. When we got things sorted out. And a thorough exit plan for all of humanity. Its gunna be a bumpy ride, with plenty of politics and stuff to keep people distracted. The government is somewhat a threat. But the things orbiting earth... that is entirely different story all together.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I was referring to the OP when talking of the book he read, and the beliefs he choose to entertain to have these experiences.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
your reply threw me off because you didn't quote him or his post. My apologies! Still, it doesn't make what i'm saying any less true. They could be here to help us, I am only pointing out what the lore has told me and what i have been shown and seen as well as other peoples explanations in the research archeological field The pyramids were made as monuments to Orion as well the Mayan pyramids. There is plenty to read from. The bible tho and true omnipotent pure creator sentient being who creates all. If exists does not pay attention this gain of sand. If such a god exist. We are living in it as physical cells. But such a theory can be proved by ascension, but ascension happens in many stages. ascension is Much different than enlightenment. Such points must be made. Enlightenment is the awakening of a clear state. Which in turn leads down the road to the first level of ascension. No one here is claiming to be a god. Neither were the Enlightened beings who taught the words of the spirit.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I simply see no reason in buying into any of those beliefs. If we were upgraded by aliens at some point in our history, so be it. If they are watching us and guiding us, so be it. If we are just misinterpreting history, so be it. If UFO's are just government black ops projects, so be it.

I don't have a clue. Never experienced a UFO, or alien being in person. Maybe so, maybe not.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I've got a stand against it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

check this out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join