It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to know what happend to our species

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I think they said on the Ancient Aliens that we could make those pyramids today but just not in the same time frame that they were originally constructed in... meaning it would take us longer. I'm not an architect or whatever, but that does seem a bit strange.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Bacardi
reply to post by Spiro

I think they said on the Ancient Aliens that we could make those pyramids today but just not in the same time frame that they were originally constructed in... meaning it would take us longer. I'm not an architect or whatever, but that does seem a bit strange.

I dunno, sometimes I have a hard time believing the things they come up with in that program. The technology and man power we have today I reckon [just a guess cause I'm not an architect either] we could do it in half the time. I mean, look at luxury cruise liners that are MASSIVE, yet they can build one in under 10 years?

If they can do the American half side of the Panama canal in under 10 years, well Im sure we could replicate the Great Pyramid in the same time.

Heck, give me a star ship and ill have it done in a week

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

It's Satan/Lucifer/Devil/Gods alter ego (whatever). Like the way I was always taught as a kid is that Lucifer wanted everything structured to the point where no one even had the ability to sin/break the "law" or whatever. And honestly that's somewhat where we are, and totally where we are headed.

Just a thought, but the ringleader is not God although god did make the ringleader. lol

OH and the pyramids
I'm fairly certain they where built by the "sons of God" from the book of genisis the giants AKA the Nephilim (Lucifers race). I am also pretty sure they are headed back here soon (Or have bodies made for them that they can inhabit like clones or robots, cause they never left just had their physical forms destroyed) to try and convince Mankind it was them that created us (which will be a lie).

As For the feminization of man, and the masculinization (think I made a word up) of women, that could also be attributed to Lucifer, as his race isn't either or, they are both. That's what gave them the creative powers they held. But Lucifer does it to us just cause he has a sick sense of humor, the same reason the domestic pig is half-human. I say that based of the fact pig heart valves can be used on humans, as well as pig skin as grafts for burn victims (can't be done with chimp parts), and cannibals throughout history claim human flesh tastes just like pork. The reason behind this is we are not supposed to eat human blood (think the flavor enhancer in Pepsi made from fetal cells, eww). Anyway domestic Pigs, Cats, Dogs, and the base systems for the eventual domestication of man all came from the Nephilim in ancient times.

LOL to much coffee this morning. I don't full heartedly believe any of this. Just stuff I've pieced together for fun. Like the grand scheme I have in my head would make for a good Michael Bay movie! CALL ME MIKE!?!
edit on 7-3-2013 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacardi
reply to post by Spiro

It should be well known that Ancient Aliens fabricates things. Really, the only thing holding back people from constructing great feats like the pyramids is that economy and working is done differently now. Basically, when the pyramids were built, it was during a time in which half the year the population of farmers had no work while the Nile flooded. They were tasked with national projects instead, such as the pyramids.

There is also this deal with acting as if people are weaker now than they used to be. This is false. There are more people is all. In olden times people who didn't do great were killed or injured permanently. If you applied that logic today, of course it would seem like things were better. 75% of people would be dead. I personally don't find the 'kill useless people' philosophy to be a good one. People still hold intellectual value and artistic value.

As for men-vs-women, that doesn't even matter. Roles are shifting towards a more balanced deal, but it is not universal. Some "weaker" men are taking on the role they want to take, and some "stronger" women are taking on the roles they want to take. The really impressive thing is that in today's day-in-age, people can take whatever role they want.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Bacardi

Not all have turned into domestication model. They are many of us out there who are still untamed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What happened to our species? Too much success. We used to have to work sun up to sun down to feed and shelter ourselves. As we got better at agriculture and domestication of animals, food became less of an issue...then we got better and better at building our shelters...that saved time as well.

The problem is...we have too much free time on our hands. instead of using that time constructively...say inventing things, creating things or advancing our individual minds and skills...most of us park our @ss on the couch and let the dumb down box live for us...millions now live a life vicariously...sad really.

About the pyramids and other megalithic construction...

We "could" do it...but it is totally inefficient cost wise. If you want to build something that lasts for millennium... build it from stone. The problem is it takes a LOT of time to do that plus costs a LOT of money. Our cheap ass culture doesn't value quality and longevity over quantity, we want more right now...so we invented the modern, cheap and quick methods.
edit on 3/7/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm with you Bacardi. I'm really tired of being a wealth-creator for the "job creators". I feel like a stranger in a strange land all the time. People around me just keep running away on the wheel and seem to be not at all bothered by it.

"Oh Malynn, look at this pretty new rug I bought"

"Look at this lovely shade of lavender I picked for my bedroom wall"

"I got my third iPad because it's the latest model!"

WHO CARES?!?! You worked for how many hours doing something you hate to afford that $250 throw rug? Something you walk on and wipe your feet on? Some shiny inanimate object you'll forget about in two years? Does this give meaning to your life?

People come to my house and are taken aback by the lack of knick-knacks and non-useful items. I'm ready to pick up some kind of vice or addiction and anesthetize myself until it's over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join