It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He will make fire to come down from heaven to earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282

So speculate on and grab a greasy bag of popcorn

Greasy Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Sweet and Spicy Jalapeno chips to be exact.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The anti-Christ is not in power yet. So the meteors can't be contributed to his power.

Perhaps we can learn something from the preview, though. It "ain't" his power bringing the fire from the sky.

When the time comes, the unbelievers will believe the lie. Apparently the show will be quite spectacular.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"They are looking for a miracle. You have to find a way to be that miracle"

The Guardian

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm willing to look at a few more things as possible coincidence, but it's approaching the point where even the people at ATS ought to be taking notice, I'd think. Religion or not .. It comes down to sequences of events and rather specifically outlined at that, starting well before and outside Revelations. It carries into them, or...MAY be carrying into them. That's the whole thing. It's not quite there yet for me. I'm sure watching things with a growing sense of deja vu though and in the worst way.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

But the question is, will there be 'miraculous' and 'otherworldly' events? I say this because we know the world of mankind is falling into the crapper, but so far it's just us humans doing it. We are capable of such atrocities that it would be hard to assign higher beings as the puppeteers in this show.

Could the NWO be cold enough to kill off a good portion of the population? Well, Hitler tried. Could TPTB try to take away all of the rights we enjoy? Yeah, I'm thinking the Soviet Union. If there is some kind of Armageddon coming, it will be by our own doing, by our own weapons, and by our own evil. Don't need a god or a Satan for this.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I agree.

These "prophecies" are not prophecies at all, only guidelines for those who run the world to follow. If prophecies were never fulfilled, the bible would be seen as bunk. They don't want that happening, so they orchestrate the fulfillment of these "prophecies", in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You bring up good points which I really don't have much of an answer for. There is so much happening world wide, yet very little of it makes sense in full context to what we're supposed to accept we're seeing. It's for that reason, I really have no idea and I'm watching with everyone else. I know what sequence I need to be looking for in Christianity as well as other scenarios, so to speak. Nothing fits while some are close enough, as I'd first said with Revelations. Close enough to watch but nowhere near close enough to follow to accept as happening. Not yet anyway.

I also got the impression that if God or Allah or a half dozen other names He's known by, should intervene? It won't be anything we ever have to sit here and debate as to whether something more than we're capable of has taken action. Maybe people will argue Alien vs. God ...but if what we see is possible with even VERY advanced tech? Well.... That's not God to me and I hope everyone else is as clear headed to think that way if that time comes to consider.

You know what scares me for other people? What if the Bible *IS* right but this isn't the right Millennium? Really, consider that. If God is as some or many of us believe to our own thinking ...then He's also eternal to our lifespan's terms of thought. He was around in the year 1,000 too....while people fought, died and truly believed (some of them), end times were upon them and Rapture was close. ..and they all died with that thought and hope unaddressed.

So what if God just takes a flyer on this World War? Perhaps He has things to attend to on the other side of the Universe for a few centuries and left years ago. What if we're really left to nothing but ourselves to rise or fall? Live or die? I'm not sure many 'devout' religious people I know can fully handle that as a truth they'd have to live with.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Interesting OP remember Must Have FAITH

@ Deception

Deception has always been a "turntable" table lubricated with Ignorance and Doubt.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/24/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I'm willing to look at a few more things as possible coincidence, but it's approaching the point where even the people at ATS ought to be taking notice, I'd think. Religion or not .. It comes down to sequences of events and rather specifically outlined at that, starting well before and outside Revelations. It carries into them, or...MAY be carrying into them. That's the whole thing. It's not quite there yet for me. I'm sure watching things with a growing sense of deja vu though and in the worst way.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

But the question is, will there be 'miraculous' and 'otherworldly' events? I say this because we know the world of mankind is falling into the crapper, but so far it's just us humans doing it. We are capable of such atrocities that it would be hard to assign higher beings as the puppeteers in this show.

Could the NWO be cold enough to kill off a good portion of the population? Well, Hitler tried. Could TPTB try to take away all of the rights we enjoy? Yeah, I'm thinking the Soviet Union. If there is some kind of Armageddon coming, it will be by our own doing, by our own weapons, and by our own evil. Don't need a god or a Satan for this.

The process of destruction continues. Stay tuned for more doom.

Delivered on time, every time.

Doom. Accept no substitutes.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

.while people fought, died and truly believed (some of them), end times were upon them and Rapture was close.

That should be the first clue that their faith is misplaced.

Even with the meteor that hit Russia I don't think the end of the world is upon us.

While we are just developing the tech to track and map incoming meteors I'm convinced that all of the meteors are accounted for by a divine power responsible for the safety of obedient people.

It's called hope. If one doesn't have it and think the end of the world is here at all times then one doesn't really have faith.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Interesting OP remember Must Have FAITH

@ Deception

Deception has always been a "turntable" table lubricated with Ignorance and Doubt.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/24/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Yep

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anyone seen any miraculous goldfish, reborn dragons rising up out of the abyss around here?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
The anti-Christ is not in power yet. So the meteors can't be contributed to his power.

Perhaps we can learn something from the preview, though. It "ain't" his power bringing the fire from the sky.

When the time comes, the unbelievers will believe the lie. Apparently the show will be quite spectacular.

What about the Two Witnesses power?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

OP: "I'm not scare of your stolen power, see through you any hour" Eyes of Fire - Blue Foundation

You will be, you will be

top topics

<< 1   >>

join