It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-EU Free Trade: Free Trade Is Not Trade & It Is Not Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
JBS CEO Art Thompson discusses: the US-EU free trade talks and how free trade isn't trade and it isn't free -- it is new international rules, regulations, and control; how under a US-EU free trade deal, Congress would be giving up its Constitutional mandate to regulate commerce; how the Cold War isn't dead as Russia and China continue to supply surrogate states that supply terrorists; and how the problems are not with our border, they are with the policies of our government that encourage people to come here for free benefits.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

It seems to me that, based on the video, they are establishing what is the foundation for the NWO.

However, video and biased aside, I see this as countries trying to establish a world trade matrix that would enable the higher economic output to other counties across the globe... which would work.. in theory, if all costs and prices were the same. However, since China can beat us on lower overhead and hence lower prices, I do not see this working unless there were higher tariffs against China. In that case, we would have a whole new issue on our hands as China would call foul play.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As the man says "Blog This":

join