It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins: Let’s build a so called ATS Model of the Universe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The following diagram agrees with the notation in the equation:

The equation quantifies the action process of two quanta overlapping. The values at any point during the progress of the overlap can be put into the equation to get a value. As the overlap increases, the value of the equation increases from .000 toward 1.000 at the point that the overlap equals a new quantum of energy.
edit on 19-2-2015 by BogieSmiles because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by BogieSmiles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi - Hope to have some time next week to get back to your project - full up with stuff at the moment.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
before the big bang there was this big handle on a wall with a sign, saying Do not pull lever.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BogieSmiles

A little about time:
Time has always perplexed and humbled the human race. We’ve tried to define it, measure it, and keep track of it since the emergence of civilization and the first invite to supper was made.. Though the measurement tools for time have greatly improved in their accuracy, the relativity of times' nature is still something most lay people have great consternation understanding because space and time are not what most would consider absolute, they are not a fixed background to event. In other words, space and time both are dynamic dimensions that are shaped by Energy Fields in the universe. Time to us is very real for we can see the moments and times of our lives pass. But time to the universe works more like a huge 'slide rule of time' where the conditions dictate its' presence.

One of the major problems for our Earthly scientific endeavors is we live and (very basically) understand only our 3 dimensional Universe; the fourth dimension in our world is time. Our science is unable to measure much beyond what we can see or detect with our 3 dimensional instruments erstwhile still debating whether time is actually the 4th dimension. Movement through space effects the passage of time, just as Einstein and relativity predicted, but was time a true dimension ? Since time was not a constant but depended on motion through a dimensional space the subject was hotly debated in some scientific circles even though we were very good at predicting and measuring time and it's effects..

What caused the Bang ?

The Big Bang theory, up until this point, has never able to explain what banged, why it banged, and what was going on, to cause the bang. The theory looked right if you ran the expanding universe in reverse so that all matter was scrunched into a small theoretical point; but try that sometime and see how far you get. The Big Bang looked like the real deal on a theorist chalk board and computer simulations but what were the conditions for the bang and what caused the “BANG” has never really been answered until "M" Theory tackled the problem. Is "M" theory correct ? no one knows at this stage however there are those who are darn sure trying to prove or disprove "M" theory as we type on our key boards.

Oh no another Theory !!!.... and no doubt the derogatory remarks from the peanut gallery to soon follow. Look at all the theories that started on a piece of paper or in someones mind to be proved correct in 10s or hundreds of years into the future. Newton had to invent Calculus just so he could compute the orbits of the planets and moons; he even got it right with his new math and everything. Relativity which is called a theory is proven correct all the time.

From a fictional story but based on much of "M" theory.

BRANES:

You could think of Branes as some sort of energy string that has been stretched and flattened into a huge sheet of energy that can have several dimensions connected to its' X-Y-Z (Plus “T” for time) dimensional surface.

No one knows how many Branes there are, only that at least one strong and one weaker Brane has been theorized and now found to exist .

The total extra-dimensional universe, or everything that is, could be like a package of Brane printer paper as far as anyone knows, only the sheets almost never touch. If and when they do touch due to a postulated imbalance of the Dark Matter/Energy gravity wave fields, you get “BOOM” an a new universe is born much like the place we see all around us. In other words this prior hidden dimension where all gravity leaks through into the multiverse has so much energy present on the surface of just one of the Branes it is almost incalculable ; even though there are those who try even to this day on Earth.

“Trust me; when two Branes touch all mathematical hell breaks loose”!

One old earth theory guesstimated the Branes would touch every trillion years or so and are then repelled back apart to start the whole unending cycle over again.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Your video is blocked in the US by Discovery Communications, but I am familiar with its content. Thank you for bring it into the the discussion. For a moment, when you said, "Oh no, another theory", or model, I though you meant mine, lol.

Your post tells me your grasp of cosmology is pretty up-to-date and informed. I do distinguish my model from Brane Theory, but the details of distinction are all speculative and debatable. About time, if you watched my video or looked at the slides, you know my premise is the time simply passes. The relativity of time as measured by clocks is explained in my model by an hypothesis of gravitational wave energy density. In that hypothesis, the local speed of light and gravity is governed by the local energy density gradient of the medium of space, which is the same effect as a curvature of spacetime, but with some hypothetical mechanics of "how" gravity might work, in place of spacetime.

Anyway, your post was interesting reading.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join